Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Princesses are back and BuildABear!

Starlet Harmony

Hello everypony! So I work at Build A Bear Workshop so I can let you guys know exciting news like this! Last summer, Luna, Celestia, Twilight, and cadence plashes came out at buildabear workshop but they were retired a few months ago. I was trying to collect all of the ponys from BAB and I have all 15 (including muffins) except for Luna so I was so mad when they retired her! BUT... in March all of the princesses are coming back out! they are only $27 with is really cheap for the quality and size of plush that you get! I would snatch them up as quickly as you can because there is no telling when they are going to be retired again!post-37549-0-63097500-1456783360_thumb.jpgpost-37549-0-22752700-1456783373_thumb.png

post-37549-0-17131300-1456783381_thumb.jpgpost-37549-0-19362100-1456783387.jpg

post-37549-0-15543900-1456783395_thumb.jpgpost-37549-0-02918500-1456783403_thumb.png

Edited by Starlet Harmony
  • Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

They still have Twilight in their online shop! They put Derpy back up too and I bought her, I hope Luna comes up soon! I only have Celestia and Derpy, but I bought the cutie mark crusaders, Twilight, Shining Armor, and Cadence for the little girls I babysit, they love them. 

Hello everypony! So I work at Build A Bear Workshop so I can let you guys know exciting news like this! Last summer, Luna, Celestia, Twilight, and cadence plashes came out at buildabear workshop but they were retired a few months ago. I was trying to collect all of the ponys from BAB and I have all 15 (including muffins) except for Luna so I was so mad when they retired her! BUT... in March all of the princesses are coming back out! they are only $27 with is really cheap for the quality and size of plush that you get! I would snatch them up as quickly as you can because there is no telling when they are going to be retired again!attachicon.gif22367x.jpgattachicon.gifmlp-luna.png

attachicon.gifBuild-A-Bear_Workshop_Princess_Celestia.jpgattachicon.gif12561_300_300.jpg

attachicon.gifPrincess-Cadance-Build-A-Bear-Plush.jpgattachicon.gifmlp-cadence.png

Where did you get this information? I'm getting conflicting things:  BaB corporate said maybe Celestia & Cadence are being rereleased. The stores are saying that they're phasing out all the ponies. Someone on here said the contract is ending and it's being ended. So I'm confused...I'm hoping to get a Luna. 

Where did you get this information? I'm getting conflicting things:  BaB corporate said maybe Celestia & Cadence are being rereleased. The stores are saying that they're phasing out all the ponies. Someone on here said the contract is ending and it's being ended. So I'm confused...I'm hoping to get a Luna. 

They ARE phasing the ponies back in. Rainbow dash is the first to come back on March 10 and I believe Celestia is next, then Luna, then Cadence! There is no confirmation, however, about the rest of the mane 6 coming back. If any of them were too tho, it would probably be Pinkie Pie. She, rainbow, and princess cadence were the best sellers... in our store location anyways.

• Brohoof 2

They ARE phasing the ponies back in. Rainbow dash is the first to come back on March 10 and I believe Celestia is next, then Luna, then Cadence! There is no confirmation, however, about the rest of the mane 6 coming back. If any of them were too tho, it would probably be Pinkie Pie. She, rainbow, and princess cadence were the best sellers... in our store location anyways.

That's great news to hear! :D  

Does each store carry different plushes? because I only have one BaB in my location.

Does each store carry different plushes? because I only have one BaB in my location.

They are all supposed to carry the same, however, some stores sell out of certain ones really quickly. Corporate ships out the same things on the truck every week (usually animals only come once a month) to each store. But if the store near you is really busy, and you go before the next truck delivery, then there is a chance that they might not have the one that you want... I'll keep you guys posted though when I see the princesses back out!!

• Brohoof 2

Does anyone know if I can get it pre-stuffed or like bought off their site and shipped to a store? The whole build-a-bear process doesn't add well with buying a pony plush in the first place and it would just feel super awkward for like ten minutes.

I haven't been to my local Build-A-Bear since January, but each time I've gone, I've always noticed that certain ponies are there one week, and replaced with another one the next. One employee said this is because they can't keep them all in stores at once and some have to go to make room for others once in a while, and then they'll be brought back later on. I have no idea if this is true, though.

Does anyone know if I can get it pre-stuffed or like bought off their site and shipped to a store? The whole build-a-bear process doesn't add well with buying a pony plush in the first place and it would just feel super awkward for like ten minutes.

I don't think that you can currently buy them pre-stuffed, but then again, I've never purchased on online. But a lot of other plushies they make tend to be available as pre-stuffed, including the Smurfs and Avengers bears. There's a possibility that in the future the ponies will be part of that, but considering how popular they tend to be, I can't see that happening anytime soon.

Also, you can always get stuffed ones off of eBay.

• Brohoof 2

But a lot of other plushies they make tend to be available as pre-stuffed, including the Smurfs and Avengers bears. There's a possibility that in the future the ponies will be part of that, but considering how popular they tend to be, I can't see that happening anytime soon.

Also, you can always get stuffed ones off of eBay.

Wouldn't that make them be able to sell more quickly if they were pre-stuffed? It also takes less time because I have gone there before and it takes like 5-15 minutes and only three people were on then.

Edit:I'm going to check their site.

Darn, I just checked it. I guess I will have to drive thirty miles for my Celestia. I have the cash for them too, but have no place to hide them from my mother.

Edited by Rainbow Dashe

Hmm looks like a trip to Build-A-Bear is in order for the weekend. 

I haven't been to my local Build-A-Bear since January, but each time I've gone, I've always noticed that certain ponies are there one week, and replaced with another one the next. One employee said this is because they can't keep them all in stores at once and some have to go to make room for others once in a while, and then they'll be brought back later on. I have no idea if this is true, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Princess Luna is on their website, I've just finished ordering mine's. I can't wait!

I can't believe I missed this post! Luckily Princess Luna is still available and just ordered her. My daughter is going to be thrilled! :D :D

Celestia is available too!