Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Soul Eater Roleplay [OOC]

Venomous

@@Venomous,

I convinced a friend to start watching Soul Eater and he's willing to join as my partner.

Are you sure?

I just want to be sure that this person will actually stay with the role play in the long run.

@@Venomous,

I discussed it with the person I convinced to join, @, and he'll be in it for the long run.

Oh, yes, I am familiar with him.

@@Venomous,

I can vouch for him. He's very active, and I can just about guarantee he won't abandon this.

Alright, will you be partnered with him them?

Aight hold on a sec guys I'm creating my character with Crispy.

I'm still in the process of watching the anime so could you please hide large spoilers with spoiler tags. Thanks a bunch :D. If it's impossible to avoid then nevermind.

( I'm relatively new to the anime, so please tell if you want anything changed or if i got any facts wrong )

OC's Name: Mackenzie

OC's Age: 16

OC's Gender: Female

Weapon or Meister: Meister

Personality: Introverted and volatile, she tends to avoid interaction when she can, sometimes resorting to more assertive methods if she has to. She gets irritated easily, but is aware of the attention her outbursts can draw to her, so she tends to try to solve methods peacefully first ( Let’s say for example 2 people are talking loudly in a library next to Mackenzie. Instead of telling them to keep quiet, she moves away ). Due to this, she doesn’t have many friends. Her volatile personality shines the most when she’s backed into a corner or when she feels that she has failed a person she cares about. That being said, she deathly loyal to what little friends she has. She’s also a huge geek, passionate about manga and anime, as well as video games ( if they exist )

Bio: Born and raised in Chicago ( or really, any canon country, doesn’t matter ) by her mother, leading a normal life, nothing out of the ordinary. Well, she was bullied often in school for being a loner. She really hated her life there. One day, she got cornered in the streets at night by a Kishin. Backed into a corner, she had no choice but to fight back at the Kinshin egg. To her surprise, as she defended herself, her hands seemed to let loose some kind of electricity which damaged her opponent. She defeated the Kinshin egg with a soul menace attack, much to the surprise of an onlooking Meister, whom after the fight, approached her and told her about the existence of the DWMA, and her ability to use the Soul Menace ( I think that's what the ability is called? idk ). Without telling her mother, she left her old life behind to join the school. To this day, she’s assumed dead, presumably killed by the kidnapper/murderer roaming the streets of Chicago ( the Kinshin egg she killed ).

Appearence:

Kinda like this, but with shorter hair.

sig-4436166.sig-4436166.ec90856453087265

Edited by Guest

( I'm relatively new to the anime, so please tell if you want anything changed or if i got any facts wrong )

OC's Name: Mackenzie

OC's Age: 16

OC's Gender: Female

Weapon or Meister: Meister

Personality: Introverted and volatile, she tends to avoid interaction when she can, sometimes resorting to more assertive methods if she has to. She gets irritated easily, but is aware of the attention her outbursts can draw to her, so she tends to try to solve methods peacefully first ( Let’s say for example 2 people are talking loudly in a library next to Mackenzie. Instead of telling them to keep quiet, she moves away ). Due to this, she doesn’t have many friends. Her volatile personality shines the most when she’s backed into a corner or when she feels that she has failed a person she cares about. That being said, she deathly loyal to what little friends she has. She’s also a huge geek, passionate about manga and anime, as well as video games ( if they exist )

Bio: Born and raised in Chicago ( or really, any canon country, doesn’t matter ) by her mother, leading a normal life, nothing out of the ordinary. Well, she was bullied often in school for being a loner. She really hated her life there. One day, she got cornered in the streets at night by a Kishin. Backed into a corner, she had no choice but to fight back at the Kinshin egg. To her surprise, as she defended herself, her hands seemed to let loose some kind of electricity which damaged her opponent. She defeated the Kinshin egg with a soul menace attack, much to the surprise of an onlooking Meister, whom after the fight, approached her and told her about the existence of the DWMA, and her ability to use the Soul Menace ( I think that's what the ability is called? idk ). Without telling her mother, she left her old life behind to join the school. To this day, she’s assumed dead, presumably killed by the kidnapper/murderer roaming the streets of Chicago ( the Kinshin egg she killed ).

Appearence:

Kinda like this, but with shorter hair.

sig-4436166.sig-4436166.sig-4436166.ec90

Okay, I will accept your entry. As you already know, you'll be crispy fries' meister. That being said, we now have enough participants to begin the role play! However, I am leaving the start of the role play partially up to you because I want you to be comfortable with the anime first, yeah?

When would you like to start?

:grin2:

@@Venomous,

I'm sorry if I'm being impatient, but when can we expect the RP to be up?

I will get to it when I can.

Today was a holiday for my family and I was unable to get on the internet.

Oh, and since this is before the Kinshin awakens, can I play Stein?

Oh, and since this is before the Kinshin awakens, can I play Stein?

While I am not denying your request, i'm asking if you're really sure about playing him. I feel it's important for someone to have watched the entire anime first, considering how complex his story is.

Put it on hold first. From my initial analysis this RP is gonna move as slow as a stick of hot butter. I watched 23 episodes in one day so I'm fairly sure I should be able to complete the anime by the time stein shows up

Put it on hold first. From my initial analysis this RP is gonna move as slow as a stick of hot butter. I watched 23 episodes in one day so I'm fairly sure I should be able to complete the anime by the time stein shows up

That I can do.

I will place Stein on hold.

@

@@crispy fries

@@Watcher or Stalker?

@@redshell

@@Buck Testa

Eventually, all of our OCs will meet up and walk to Lord Death's office together. Please do not stray off too far!

A little problem has arisen

To fix this problem, I'm going to say that Mackenzie was sitting somewhere near venomous's OC instead of the steps