Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

From Brony-Hater to a Brony Myself

Stella Star

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was searching for episode spoilers (because i am impatient...) and came across here! i joined immediately!!!!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was always a 100% Brony hater, i always thought a Brony was a greasy old dude who still lives with his parents and stays inside watching MLP all day...yeah i had watched a few minutes of a couple episodes before on YouTube with my young cousin but i didn't watch enough of it to really enjoy it like i do now, i mean... at the time MLP to me was just a 'kids show'. One day my youngest cousin asked me to torrent (download) the Equestria Girls movie for her. I agreed and shortly found myself watching the movie with her and....actually.........really.....enjoying it?????????? There really is no words to describe what its like, it was just so stimulating to watch and it for some reason really comforted me, im sure majority of Brony's can relate to this right? Initially, i tried to shake it off and just forget about it because i knew if ANYONE found out about it i would be treated like an absolute FREAK. A few weeks later i found myself caving in to my resistance and started watching Friendship is Magic and i absolutely fell in love with all the characters, i especially connected with Fluttershy's sensitive and shy personality - i guess i either had sympathy for her or i saw myself in her. At a very young age (probably around 10 or 11 years old) i was diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) which without a doubt effected my development as a person, i never had the confidence to do anything i wanted to do. I had always enjoyed Drama in school and i had always wanted to get up and perform but i just...couldn't do it, it was so hearth breaking for me. When i started highschool (or 'mddleschool' if you are from the US) my disorder rapidly developed into a crippiling General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) which was soon followed by severe depression which both continues to take over my life. For obvious reasons i am sure you can guess why i identified with Fluttershy, i really related to her in so many ways also i adore her pink hair! Thank you to those who took the time to read my story... This is the first time i have ever came out publicly about my passion for these adorable ponies, and also the first time i have ever spoken about my anxiety disorders, i am not here for attention or your sympathy i am just sharing my story and i hope you can take it seriously and understand how difficult it was for me to share this. If there are any fellow Bronys suffering with any mental health issues please know you are not alone, there is this amazing community full of such welcoming and supporting ponies. I am always here for you till the end!

I think i will always stay as an anonymous Brony and i will identify by the name of Stella Star. No one in my life knows i am a Brony....... and no one ever will. Feel free to add  me everyone! I love making new friends and i just adore this beautiful community! thank you all for the warm welcome <3

• Brohoof 7

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome Stella! I hope you have a fantastic time within our community and befriend many of our amazing members. Enjoy yourself and explore the many wonderful things we have to offer!  :P 

• Brohoof 2

Hi there StellaStar! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hello there "stellastar", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4415494.sig-4414907.sig-4413668.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...w/#entry4407892

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 3

Hi, welcome to the forums!

Good to have you aboard and great to see that you have changed your opinions of this awesome show and its community!

If you'd like to chat at any time then feel free to send me a PM, it would be great to get to know you better!

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums. Have a nice time here. pc-fphug.png

I think i will always stay as an anonymous Brony and i will identify by the name of Stella Star. No one in my life knows i am a Brony....... and no one ever will. Feel free to add  me everyone! I love making new friends and i just adore this beautiful community! thank you all for the warm welcome <3

I was thinking the same when I became a fan of the show. And now, I have pony merch in my room. But the most people don't know that I am a MLP fan. I can really understand this. cl-fs-wink.png

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to MLPFourms!

dw2JxtB.png

...One of us, one of us... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
Every Friday night, a bunch of us hang out right over on Equestria.TV and watch movies! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!
And, of course, we would love to hear your Feedback & Suggestions for the community!

• Brohoof 1

Hello, and welcome to the amazing MLP Forums! First of all, thank you for telling us your story. :) I'm glad that you feel comfortable sharing it here! And I'm sure that you'll love it here and feel right at home! :yay: Thank you ever so much for joining, it's great to have you here; I hope you meet plenty of sweet new friends, and I'm certain that you will. If ever you have any inquiries or simply want someone to chat with, then don't hesitate to send me a quick PM or a profile comment! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the fandom! i send you my best wishes to you hoping you have a nice day and lovely things with you, here you will not be alone and everytime you need help and suport any of us will be there to help you because in the brony fandom we are all a join brothehood, stick around we will wait impacient for your nice company, welcome and i see you around!