Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A new beginning (OOC)

4HFan

Finally, I am rebooting this RP. I accidentally forgot about it and my OC was mysteriously destroyed. So, here we go!

This RP picks up where my Fan-Fic left off. Damien is in Ponyville and is trying to live a regular life and escape his past. This is kind of a slice-of-life RP, but it has a story to it. There are four slots total and one is already spoken for. And this will not be sad much, mabye a little here and there, but not much.

(1) Damien Bolt, to be played by me.

(2) Crystella, to be played by InkSplatter.

(3) Cresent, to be played by cwhip9.

(4) Missklang, to be played by Missklang.

(5) Ginger Lightning, to be played by herself.

Edited by Damien & Flash

• 4 weeks later...

So, some slice of life yes? This could be interesting. Perhaps you would like me to join? With my Missklang OC... A bit of chaos is always good...  

P.S. what's your OC character's race? 

• Brohoof 1

So, some slice of life yes? This could be interesting. Perhaps you would like me to join? With my Missklang OC... A bit of chaos is always good...  

P.S. what's your OC character's race?

The RP has changed a smidge, but I'd still like it if you would join. CHAOS IS FUN!

• Brohoof 1

The RP has changed a smidge, but I'd still like it if you would join. CHAOS IS FUN!

Yay! Sign me in!

By the way, what do you think will be more fun, If Missklang was a mare or a stallion for the RP?

Yay! Sign me in!

By the way, what do you think will be more fun, If Missklang was a mare or a stallion for the RP?

Hmm, how about a mare. Because we have Damien and Cresent as stallions, and we only have Crystella for mares. So to even this out, I think a mare would be best.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, how about a mare. Because we have Damien and Cresent as stallions, and we only have Crystella for mares. So to even this out, I think a mare would be best.

Perfect then. I will ger some experience at being a mare. It will be fun

So where would we have our ocs start off? or should we have them bump into each other. If it's a meeting I'm thinking having Cresent crash in late so to speak or Somthing simular to it.

Edited by cwhip9

I usually meet ponies in poniville by exploding a color bomb in the sugarcube corner when they are inside. It's been a tradition since xD But I can pop up anywhere

Let's go with Missklang's idea and have everyone inside Sugercube Corner and detonate a Color Bomb. Sounds like fun to me!

Sorry I took so long, I didn't have the chance to start last night because it got pretty late. So I'm starting the RP now and the link will be up shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Here it is!

https://mlpforums.com/topic/150721-a-new-beginning-ic/

• Brohoof 1

@

So, are Damien Bolt an alicorn?

Yup, just not exactly a major one. He doesn't have a castle or anything like that, he's staying with Twilight in her castle right now, where he was at the end of Part Two of The Chronicles of Damien Bolt.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9

So I presume you entered the bar before the explosion yes?

Yes as soon as I got done writting I saw your post pop up thinking there would be a intro for every body, hope I didn't mess it up I'll fix it if I did
  • Brohoof 1

Just pretend your post was prior to Missklang's. That will work perfectly. And if you're all waiting for me to post again, I'm waiting for our last member to post. So as soon as she does, then I'll post again. I hope you're all ok with this.

Chrystella woke up the the sound of the birds. "Other day" she murmured as she shuffled down the steps of her house and down into the Paws ‘n Claws veterinary clinic. Chrystella wasn't surprised to see four animals staring hungrily at their empty food bowls. "Okay, Okay!" Chrystella giggled as she filled up their food bowls. She grabbed some medicine labeled 'Bongo’ and went to the greyhound. Bongo was hungrily chewing on his food not to notice the pills and before he saw them Chrystella had already feed them to him. Bongo swallowed the pills in disgust as Chrystella said “Come on boy, you know they will make you feel better, than you can go home to your owner.” Chrystella is the founder of Paws ‘n Claws veterinary clinic in Ponyville, and she currently has four patients. Bongo, a tortoiseshell she-cat named Cocoa, a bright green parrot named Lime, and guinea pig named Zoom. All the animals are sick and can’t return to their home until they feel better, but they all enjoyed Chrystella’s company.

Chrystella looked at the medicine shelf to see she was low on certain supplies. “Low on gauze and painkillers…” she whispered. She hoped Damien, Crescent, and Missklang would be in town to greet her. So she headed out with a couple bits and told the pets “I’ll be back as soon as I can”. And off she went to the marketplace to get the supplies she needed.

OC: https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/chrystella-r403

You do realize that our OCs don't know each other yet right?

• Brohoof 2

You do realize that our OCs don't know each other yet right?

I just noticed that :( Sorry this is my first time with roleplay...

I will make sure I follow the flow of things.. I'm sorry you had to change your line cwhip9...

im sorry.... 

• Brohoof 1

I will make sure I follow the flow of things.. I'm sorry you had to change your line cwhip9...

im sorry....

Don't worry, I'm still kinda new to this too, and I should have explained further anyway. So what you should do is edit Crystella mentioning us out of your post and have her meet us at Sugercube Corner.

• Brohoof 1

im sorry....

don't kick yourself now all good I didn't start out to well on here at first too. Just double check the OOC before writting I sometimes forget to as well.

So what you should do is edit Crystella mentioning us out of your post and have her meet us at Sugercube Corner.

Ok, I will take note of that. Are we waiting for someone else to post? 

Ok, I will take note of that. Are we waiting for someone else to post?

Nope, the only one that we were waiting for was you, but that's fine. You're here now, so let's all have some fun. Because that's the purpose of this, right?