Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A new beginning (OOC)

4HFan

Did you used a phone? So are we in a more technologically advanced Equestria then? 

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that.  I thought we were a technology driven Equestria but its up to you guys

Wow, that whole disappearing places idea is a good one. Got me pretty inspired... I think I will possibly include it in my fanfiction I'm writing. Or perhaps a separate one.. Cause it's really an interesting idea... Worth thinking about. Could make a nice story. The Castle of Shadows....

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9

Only if we go in and out in a single day. I don't think waiting for a century would be fun... But as I said, there are some other places, that by demand can, let's say, help escape a pursuit as they appear once a day on same hour fo ran hour. Or a space where time go faster or slower. The creative possibilities of that are quite vast... 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm on pacific time USA. Guess we're all somewhere different.

Hey guys! I have a plan for what might happen next, but I'm gonna keep part of it a mystery.

So, after Damien arrives at Paws & Claws, he says hi and such but then when Cresent shows up with the map, Damien tells them about the fact that Twilight isn't home right now (this part of the RP takes place during season 6 episodes 1 & 2) and asks if Cresent would like Damien's help with the maps. If you're all cool with that, next Damien and the rest of you guys if you want, would go out into the Everfree Forest but get accidentally separated and Damien would wander into one of the "Dark Zones" that Missklang mentioned earlier. But I'll leave which one a mystery.

What do you think?

Edited by DamienBolt8592

@,

Cool! Just don't get stuck for a century or something like I did xD

Don't worry, I won't. But be warned, I have something a little creepy in mind. But it's not anything horrible, just kinda creepy.

• Brohoof 2

So Somthing we could play with Cresent. He's a vampire and scared of dragons. Somthing tells me this group could play to that well with him. He won't outright admit being one but Somthing you guys can munch on durring the rp me thinks

Hey Crystella, why haven't you been posting?

So Somthing we could play with Cresent. He's a vampire and scared of dragons. Somthing tells me this group could play to that well with him. He won't outright admit being one but Somthing you guys can munch on durring the rp me thinks

That sounds like a good idea. We should use that.

I have been posting on the role-play, I just didn't  know this existed :3 thats me.

Also Chrystella is a little afraid of the dark... and has a mild fear of bats. Not Bat-Ponies, just Bats .

We should have a scene where Missklang is eating the seeds that Discord used to cause those big black vines. That would be hilarious!

Capture.PNG

I'm game for it :) wonder what will happen