Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A new beginning (OOC)

4HFan

I did notice A fifth spot that is blank...

Can I join?

Well, I don't see why not. How about we bump into you while we're in the Everfree Forest?

Though which OC are you going to use?

• Brohoof 1

Hey Guys, Sorry about not being active, Final Exams have been clouding my mind and the outdoors are calling, and it may be more difficult to catch me online. I am still working on Chrystella to get her approved into the Equestrian Empire, and Roleplay has not been on my mind. Please Keep in mind I will be online, but not as often as you may wish. Thanks for Understanding 

Welcome to The RP Ginger Lightning!

• Brohoof 1

Thanks. Kronos is a creepy presence at first, but if given the chance, he can prove an invaluable ally with his knowledge and love of forest creatures and intimidating nature and being able to scare off most creatures and attackers. And, if push comes to shove, he's very skilled at close quarters combat with those metal claws of his.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this RP gonna get a little bit further? I understand that most of you may have really busy schedules, but I'm just stating my personal concern for a few RPs that I'm in

Sorry, today has been my first day on the Forums in a week so I'm still trying to catch up.

• Brohoof 1