Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Beautiful. It is cold and breezy, but the sun is shinning strong. And there is this air of hope in the air.
I do not know if it is just a trick of the atmosphere. But as opposed to yesterday. The air feels lighter and there are no dense elements. And this is a very gentle euphemism, especially if I had to describe how negative and plain wrong was the "vibe" from some of the individuals around the area. It was as if they oozed this aura of filth. Even the very atmosphere was somber and charged with this "density". Animals were getting violent for no reason, and children were crying in the most animalistic ways, while their parents looked absent. But not today. Today, it is bright and clean. Nice people, too.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

It's raining since last afternoon. No sign of stopping. Major areas of the city are already waterlogged. We had a day off because of it yesterday, the school dispersed early today, and I definitely DON'T want another day off because of the rains tomorrow. Fridays are very special to me.

Saturday afternoon was 90 degrees and pretty humid. Then we had a brief storm and it brought the temperature down quite a bit.

(New Jersey, East coast, United States)

Sunday: High 87 degrees. Humidity will make it feel like 94.

More chances of late afternoon storms.