Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something I made in Math class today

letterone

So in Math today we were doing literally nothing, so I decided to do a little bit of pony-type art. It was a little awkward since I was sitting right next to a girl who... would sort of tell everybody if she saw, but luckily she was preoccupied, so I had at least a little bit of privacy. Anyways, I sketched up a little pic of Rainbow Dash and started coloring it with some crayons in a box next to me, but unfortunately I was unable to finish it, as class had ended. This is that picture.

post-3184-0-88138800-1335815561_thumb.png

And when I got home I scanned it to the computer and finally finished it up. This is THAT picture.

post-3184-0-11323000-1335815613_thumb.png

The anatomy's a little off, but that's because I had NO reference sheet. Bleh. Good enough for government work, as they say.

What do YOU think?

Edited by letterONE
  • Brohoof 1

For a rough sketch done in the middle of class, it's pretty good. The left leg's a bit off, but that's about it.

Well... thanks, I suppose. :)

Cool the after scan looks good

Yeah, I added a few effects. :P
  • Brohoof 1

That's better than anything I could ever draw. Their head always comes out really big and fat.

Practice makes perfect. :D

I just now realized that it kinda looks like the art style from the Rainbow Dash Presents fan-series. :o