Are you happy with your hobby collection?

ManaMinori

Bottlecaps, trading cards, little ponies, etc. Are you content with the collections you've acquired, or are you constantly on the lookout for more, to expand it?

My beanie baby collection is sort of small, but I'm content with it. I think my MLP merch collection might be slightly larger (and I'm embarrassed that I've thrown so much money into it), but I can't help but feel like I need more (at least limited to favorite ponies- Sunset Shimmer, Vinyl Scratch, Luna, Rarity, and Pinkie). Trying to practice self control...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have collections of things, but I'm not really collecting anything (adding to them) right now. So yeah, I'm happy with what I have right now.

Edited by Grepper

I used to be a ravenous Star Wars collector. My brother was (and is) into it so I kind of went along with him. We both collected and even had a friendly competition over who got the best stuff. 

I eventually slowed down to just a couple of trinkets here and there and gave most of my collection to him. He now has a super-collection.

It was hard at first to cut back because it was a habit, but I replaced it with other greedy pursuits so I'm okay(ish) now.  :please:

• Brohoof 2

Oh, no. I must have more... MORE woodwinds! =P

An F. Loree oboe, an English horn, a Baroque oboe, a baritone saxophone, a cornamuse or some other super awesome Renaissance reed instrument (or why not all of them? Right. That's where my mind will be headed), etc., etc.

Brass instruments, too! How about a working French horn. A bass trombone. An euphonium, a tuba...

Looks like going back to school will put a stop to this craziness. I really don't think you can stop me from getting an F. Loree oboe, English horn, Baroque oboe, and Renaissance double reeded instrument, now, though. All of these I would play.

• Brohoof 1

Not just yet, I need more tamagotchis! And plenty of other things as well. At least I'm quite content with my MLP collection (even though it still needs more G1 ponies) as well as my Stitch collection.

Not just yet, I need more tamagotchis! And plenty of other things as well. At least I'm quite content with my MLP collection (even though it still needs more G1 ponies) as well as my Stitch collection.

tama's are still around? Gee whiz.

I had one back in the 90's. never a collection, though.

Ponies! Mine could use more g1, too. Who do you have?

tama's are still around? Gee whiz.

I had one back in the 90's. never a collection, though.

Ponies! Mine could use more g1, too. Who do you have?

Yeah they are and I'm happy about it.  :grin:  There's also going to be a new release soon. Probably only in Japan though since all the color screen versions have stayed there. They still pop up on eBay to buy so it's possible for others to find them too. 

I have only two G1:s for now, Dazzleglow and Confetti. 

I've got several collections; model horses, MLP, weapons, mega man toys, skylanders, transformers and amiibo. I'm pretty much done with my weapons and skylanders collection and have slowed down on my model horses. My TFs, Mega Man and Amiibo build up very slowly, but I don't mind. My MLP is on a roll.

Well, im constantly adding new Things to my Collections, because DC Comics and Mlp is constantly producing more and more.

But im happy over everything i have bought so far.  :)

But if you are a collector, you can never have enough, you always want to add something, before its to late and before someone else buys it.

I mean, for my Birthday Money, i bought two little rare Dc Comics Games, despite not having a console for them. Or money to buy the console.

Because i still wanted them badly, before someone else would buy it.  :lol:

In terms of my MLP collection? Most definitely, I have tooooons of stuff for that and a signed collectible card, so I am %100 happy with that. I do wish I had more gaming related merch though, I am sorely lacking in that department.

In terms of my MLP collection? Most definitely, I have tooooons of stuff for that and a signed collectible card, so I am %100 happy with that. I do wish I had more gaming related merch though, I am sorely lacking in that department.

any Collection. Not limited to pony.

How big is your gaming collection?

• 3 years later...

I collect MLP merch, especially plushies. I have a fair amount, but the collecting shall never end. :D Lately though, I’ve taken a break on my pony collecting so I can focus more on my biggest (and most expensive) hobby, restoring my truck. :ph3ar:

• Brohoof 1