Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Element of Honesty Traliers

Dapper Charmer

@

Sounds good to me. Do you have any experience with comedy or writing? If you do please can you give me an example of something you've written.

@@crispy fries

Experience is always welcome XD

Honestly, I don't have any actual comedic experience, but I do make some funnies-style comic strips. They're in my deviantART and in my comic strip thread (both in my sig)

If you're doing a Skype group, mine is on my profile (pony.laces) or we could all just talk on PM here. I also have Discord if anyone else uses it, which is probably unlikely.

Uhm, hiya.

I noticed you folks are looking for a good 'movie trailer announcer voice'... I could do that.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to send an example via Vocaroo.

If the position has been filled already, no worries.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not trying to be rude, but is there not a place where everyone helping with this series can talk about what's going on? I'm not on the writing staff, but I think it's pretty important for a video editor to know what's happening in terms of the script and the whole project. I don't even know if I'm actually on the team now or not.

(edited)

Sure I'll listen to them in the mourning. Also what's the name of the channel you mentioned? I can post a link in my SIG or subscribe to it (with the official Element of Honesty Trailers channel)

Edited by Dapper Charmer

okay you can download it from here its the artists site I have permission to upload this stuff so don't worry about copyright its fine https://nymira.bandcamp.com/album/always-you

and this is my channel where you can look at the other stuff I have I suggest you only use music from the playlists nymira and virtual pix as I have permission for those to be distributed https://soundcloud.com/heyguesswhathi

I see mostly everything is already filled in for this and maybe you've already started on your first project, but this seemed really interesting so if at any moment while you are working on a project and someone that has signed up has to do other things I would gladly fill in for them! I can edit videos really well and compose music of any genre! Just thought I'd make myself available.

P.S. I am not wanting to take anyones spot in this project I just wanted to be available in case something came up and someone couldn't continue working on this :3

@@EthRitt,

I'd love to have you on bored. We already have an editor but we'd love to use your music. Also do you have any expirience editing voice recordings?

yays! I am glad to help with this project all I need is an idea of what type of song to do! :3

And yes I do have practice in many recording editing skills. I used to own a channel on youtube that I did everything solo and that's where I got my interest in editing, voice acting and others! So whatever you need help with I'm sure I would be fine with helping! /) 

(edited)

yays! I am glad to help with this project all I need is an idea of what type of song to do! :3

And yes I do have practice in many recording editing skills. I used to own a channel on youtube that I did everything solo and that's where I got my interest in editing, voice acting and others! So whatever you need help with I'm sure I would be fine with helping! /)

I'll send you the script shortly and then we can discuss the music.

@@EthRitt,

Here is the script for the epsiode. I am also a link to the dry recording of it. The music will mainly be happy backround music with some dark shadow music when talking about Nightmare Moon and a semi remix of the them for the starring. I also suggest watching a few of the Honest traliers where they do kids stuff so you have a basic idea of what music they use.

Element of Honesty Trailers.docx

Audio:http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xcM3UMKiFy

Edited by Dapper Charmer
  • Brohoof 1

I'll send you the script shortly and then we can discuss the music.

@@EthRitt,

Here is the script for the epsiode. I am also a link to the dry recording of it. The music will mainly be happy backround music with some dark shadow music when talking about Nightmare Moon and a semi remix of the them for the starring. I also suggest watching a few of the Honest traliers where they do kids stuff so you have a basic idea of what music they use.

attachicon.gifElement of Honesty Trailers.docx

Audio:http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xcM3UMKiFy

That is hilarious! I think Screen Junkies would be proud... despite this being a brony project :3.

Anyway, I'll get right to it!

(edited)

That is hilarious! I think Screen Junkies would be proud... despite this being a brony project :3.

Anyway, I'll get right to it!

Thanks I really want to try and make this the next Cinemare sins. Now, you've obviously seen Honest Trailers and I don't doubt you know what you're doing but i just want to double check and make sure you understand the type of music I want. Edited by Dapper Charmer
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks I really want to try and make this the next Cinemare sins. Now, you've obviously seen Honest Trailers and I don't doubt you know what you're doing but i just want to double check and make sure you understand the type of music I want.

Yeah so something like a happy songs that in it's own way interprets what is going on at the moment.

Introducing happy parts = joyfull song

Introducing not so happy parts= not so joyfull song

right?

This is the best I could put it...

Yeah so something like a happy songs that in it's own way interprets what is going on at the moment.

Introducing happy parts = joyfull song

Introducing not so happy parts= not so joyfull song

right?

This is the best I could put it...

Exactly but also try and make it sound semi MLPish. Again I hope you don't think me asking about this indicates that I think you don't know what you're doing.

Exactly but also try and make it sound semi MLPish. Again I hope you don't think me asking about this indicates that I think you don't know what you're doing.

okey dokey! I will get it out to you as soon as I can but as of now my internet will be non existent... What I mean is I won't have any until it gets replaced but that should only take about a week so I'll send you the songs link then! Or you could just keep a look out on my soundcloud.