Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fender's completely super-serious RP for not-casual people!

Fender

@

"That's good to hear. I was told there were tournaments throughout Equestria and that Ponyville was close to each destination. I have a few favorite genre's, but I mostly love fighting games. I don't know why, but it gives you that sense of adrenaline rush every time you play. I also like playing some shooters and some RPG's. How about you Tinker? Any game genre's you like and how long have you been in Ponyville?" He asked while raising an eyebrow of his own while putting the cupcakes off to the side.

Swallowing his bite of cupcake, he smiled softly before answering. "Mostly rhythm games, puzzle games and strategy games. A few action and a couple of shooters as well although I'm pretty bad at the latter." He chuckles, sipping his milkshake. "I get startled a lot and my reflexes aren't good enough for shooting games."

• Brohoof 2

@

Swallowing his bite of cupcake, he smiled softly before answering. "Mostly rhythm games, puzzle games and strategy games. A few action and a couple of shooters as well although I'm pretty bad at the latter." He chuckles, sipping his milkshake. "I get startled a lot and my reflexes aren't good enough for shooting games."

Dynamo drank what was left in his milkshake while listening to Tinker. He jumped up out of his seat while throwing both of his forehooves up, effectively knocking over his drink. "Thank you somepony finally get it!" Dynamo yelled without realizing. He then blushed in embarrassment at his action and quickly sat down and sat his drink back up. "Thank Celestia my drink was empty when that happened. Sorry about that, but I'm glad I'm not the only one with a problem for shooter games. It's just I can never sit still and I always go charging in and that's what always gets me to lose most of the time." He said closing his eyes and nervously chuckling at his earlier display. He then placed a curious glance at Tinker. "So, how long have you been in Ponyville? Also what do you do as well?"

• Brohoof 2

@

Dynamo drank what was left in his milkshake while listening to Tinker. He jumped up out of his seat while throwing both of his forehooves up, effectively knocking over his drink. "Thank you somepony finally get it!" Dynamo yelled without realizing. He then blushed in embarrassment at his action and quickly sat down and sat his drink back up. "Thank Celestia my drink was empty when that happened. Sorry about that, but I'm glad I'm not the only one with a problem for shooter games. It's just I can never sit still and I always go charging in and that's what always gets me to lose most of the time." He said closing his eyes and nervously chuckling at his earlier display. He then placed a curious glance at Tinker. "So, how long have you been in Ponyville? Also what do you do as well?"

Tinker blinked confusedly at Dynamo when he suddenly threw up his hooves into the air. "Well, I get startled easily... So I mostly play defensively. I only get offensive when it's advantageous for me to do so." He added, taking a large bite of his muffin. "I've been here for a little more than a year now... And I'm an inventor of sorts." He nodded to his mechanical bat wings behind him, his horn glowing gold as he used his magic to move and flap his wings a couple times.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@

Tinker blinked confusedly at Dynamo when he suddenly threw up his hooves into the air. "Well, I get startled easily... So I mostly play defensively. I only get offensive when it's advantageous for me to do so." He added, taking a large bite of his muffin. "I've been here for a little more than a year now... And I'm an inventor of sorts." He nodded to his mechanical bat wings behind him, his horn glowing gold as he used his magic to move and flap his wings a couple times.

"Oh okay and that makes a lot of sense." Dynamo nodded his head at understanding Tinker's point of view. His eyes widened a bit curiously at Tinker's talent. "Wow, so a little more than a year here, huh? Did you grow up somewhere before coming to Ponyville? If so, where? The wings look awesome as well. How well can they fly and can anypony fly using them?" He asked as his curiosity grew from the wings being levitated in Tinker's magic aura. He was given a bag from the Cakes for the cupcakes so they wouldn't go stale. He would save them for a later time. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Melted Dog

"Humph," Raze said as the Timberwolves burst in through the door. He held the knife in his hoof as one of the wolves quickly pounced, trying to reach Hollow. At the last second, he quickly got in front of it and held it away with his hooves, the wolf growling at his face. He turned around to see if Hollow had been injured in any way. Nothing. Seeing her shake, he gave her a warm smile to reassure her that everything would be ok, then took the knife and jammed in the wolf's mouth to prevent him from chomping down; the blade pressing against the wolf's upper jaw. He then gave the wolf a powerful knee to the lower jaw, driving the knife upward and shattering the wolf's mouth. The knife flew in the air, and Raze managed to grab it at the last second. He flipped the knife and held it by the blade, then jumped over the othe wolf's body and threw the knife at the other wolf, hitting it in one of its front legs.

Edited by The Sad Manikin Mask
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"Oh okay and that makes a lot of sense." Dynamo nodded his head at understanding Tinker's point of view. His eyes widened a bit curiously at Tinker's talent. "Wow, so a little more than a year here, huh? Did you grow up somewhere before coming to Ponyville? If so, where? The wings look awesome as well. How well can they fly and can anypony fly using them?" He asked as his curiosity grew from the wings being levitated in Tinker's magic aura. He was given a bag from the Cakes for the cupcakes so they wouldn't go stale. He would save them for a later time.

"I had been living in Canterlot before coming to here. And the controls for moving the wings is inside this casing. The wings are pretty decent, although not strong enough to let the wearer fly as well as pegasi in extreme conditions. Only who knows its inside mechanical parts through and through can control it well, which means me. This thing is still pretty much a prototype, and I don't want to be the root cause for a large number of accidents." Tinker sighed and finished his second muffin, drinking down the rest of his milkshake. "It'll take a few years to prefect the design and materials." When folding his wings back, only his horn glowed and not any part of his wings nor theirs casing on Tinker's back.
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@,

"I had been living in Canterlot before coming to here. And the controls for moving the wings is inside this casing. The wings are pretty decent, although not strong enough to let the wearer fly as well as pegasi in extreme conditions. Only who knows its inside mechanical parts through and through can control it well, which means me. This thing is still pretty much a prototype, and I don't want to be the root cause for a large number of accidents." Tinker sighed and finished his second muffin, drinking down the rest of his milkshake. "It'll take a few years to prefect the design and materials." When folding his wings back, only his horn glowed and not any part of his wings nor theirs casing on Tinker's back.

Dynamo nodded and could somewhat understand it, even if it sounded a bit complex. "That's pretty cool that you lived in Canterlot. I've never been there myself, but it sounds like a nice place, or so I've heard." Dynamo then placed a hoof on Tinker's shoulder and smiled. "I know you'll be able to do it, Tinker. If you've made it this far, then I know you'll be able to accomplish it. You seem like a very smart pony who has that sort of drive to make amazing things. Maybe one day I'll have my own set of mechanical wings you made and be able to fly, just the way I want to fly and reach my dreams. I know a unicorn's magic can make you fly, if performed right, but even I can't perform such a spell. This sounds even more neat for those who have never flown or might not have a chance. Trust me, I know you can do it." Dynamo said while taking his hoof off of Tinker's shoulder. Dynamo looked at the time on the wall of the bakery and saw that it was about an hour or so after lunch. "Hey I got to get going for now. I need to get some furniture for my place and I'm going to explore the town some more. Maybe we can hang out and play some video games sometime. I think I saw an arcade around town somewhere. What do you say? Would you like to be friends?" He asked while raising a hoof out towards Tinker. He had a nervous smile on his face because he asked the question out of the blue, but remained confident in his resolve.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@@Summer Breeze,

Sweetly as the white glossed treasure,

salutations and service greet

from the sea siren’s sharp gesture.

Dutifully noting her tone,

we respond in kinde to her croon

bowing before her wooden thrown.

Of your wares we wish to sample,

birthing a braid befit a queen.

Diana’s shore births and channels

records of her wild beauty

In these candied milky globules.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@SugarfootWillie,

Quinty's eyes widened when she heard how many pearls this pony wanted 'you sure? you know that's going to cost quite some bits right?' She asked him, 'Not that you shouldn't buy them of course.' she then added quickly. the last thing she wanted is to scare him away. This could be her best customer ever! weird, but really good! Maybe she could sell all of her pearls within a week after all! this made her really happy since she was really looking forward in going home and being able to surf again. But deep inside the tought of leaving ponyville so quickly made her a little bit sad. She was actually liking her stay here this far.

Edited by Summer Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

@Melted Dog

"Humph," Raze said as the Timberwolves burst in through the door. He held the knife in his hoof as one of the wolves quickly pounced, trying to reach Hollow. At the last second, he quickly got in front of it and held it away with his hooves, the wolf growling at his face. He turned around to see if Hollow had been injured in any way. Nothing. Seeing her shake, he gave her a warm smile to reassure her that everything would be ok, then took the knife and jammed in the wolf's mouth to prevent him from chomping down; the blade pressing against the wolf's upper jaw. He then gave the wolf a powerful knee to the lower jaw, driving the knife upward and shattering the wolf's mouth. The knife flew in the air, and Raze managed to grab it at the last second. He flipped the knife and held it by the blade, then jumped over the othe wolf's body and threw the knife at the other wolf, hitting it in one of its front legs.

Sleepy Hollow was quite impressed. None of that now, she thought as a burst of adrenaline allowed her to somehow get on the back of a timberwolf.  She jammed her knife hard into its ribs, eliciting a pained howl. She felt the timberwolf drop as Raze struck its front legs.

"I'm going to set it on fire!" she yelled, waiting for some confirmation that this was a good idea.

• Brohoof 1

@Melted Dog

"In a wooden cabin I don't think that's the best idea!" Raze responded. "We can do without it, watch!" He grabbed the knife from the wolf's leg, and held it in a backhanded style. He delivered two quick stabs to the wolf's eyes, blinding it. It began to flail around wildly in pain, trying to figure out its surroundings. One of its claws cut Raze on the cheek in the process, and he grunted in pain. He delivered a strong roundhouse kick to the wolf's face in retaliation, knocking its head clean off and shattering it.

• Brohoof 1

@Melted Dog

"In a wooden cabin I don't think that's the best idea!" Raze responded. "We can do without it, watch!" He grabbed the knife from the wolf's leg, and held it in a backhanded style. He delivered two quick stabs to the wolf's eyes, blinding it. It began to flail around wildly in pain, trying to figure out its surroundings. One of its claws cut Raze on the cheek in the process, and he grunted in pain. He delivered a strong roundhouse kick to the wolf's face in retaliation, knocking its head clean off and shattering it.

"I'll do the other one!" Hollow yelled. She took her knife and plunged it into the wolf's torso, making the wood splinter. The timberwolf thought this was a good time to pounce on her. She winced in pain as the wolf slammed into her chest, knocking her out of breath and leaving a bad-looking scratch. Using what strength she had left, Sleepy Hollow took the wolf's exposed neck in her hooves and twisted it sharply. Both of the wolves were dead.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Dynamo nodded and could somewhat understand it, even if it sounded a bit complex. "That's pretty cool that you lived in Canterlot. I've never been there myself, but it sounds like a nice place, or so I've heard." Dynamo then placed a hoof on Tinker's shoulder and smiled. "I know you'll be able to do it, Tinker. If you've made it this far, then I know you'll be able to accomplish it. You seem like a very smart pony who has that sort of drive to make amazing things. Maybe one day I'll have my own set of mechanical wings you made and be able to fly, just the way I want to fly and reach my dreams. I know a unicorn's magic can make you fly, if performed right, but even I can't perform such a spell. This sounds even more neat for those who have never flown or might not have a chance. Trust me, I know you can do it." Dynamo said while taking his hoof off of Tinker's shoulder. Dynamo looked at the time on the wall of the bakery and saw that it was about an hour or so after lunch. "Hey I got to get going for now. I need to get some furniture for my place and I'm going to explore the town some more. Maybe we can hang out and play some video games sometime. I think I saw an arcade around town somewhere. What do you say? Would you like to be friends?" He asked while raising a hoof out towards Tinker. He had a nervous smile on his face because he asked the question out of the blue, but remained confident in his resolve.

Tinker thought for a moment and then nodded smiling widely as he reached a hoof out and shook Dynamo's. "Sure. A few games now and then won't hurt." He grins and released the other's hoof, getting up from his seat. "Well then, I'm going to pay for my meal and head out to buy some materials for my upcoming projects. Have a good day!" He said and walked over to the counter and levitated a few bits onto it. He then turned around and walked outside, taking off into the Ponyville skies to quickly get to the market.

• Brohoof 1

Tinker thought for a moment and then nodded smiling widely as he reached a hoof out and shook Dynamo's. "Sure. A few games now and then won't hurt." He grins and released the other's hoof, getting up from his seat. "Well then, I'm going to pay for my meal and head out to buy some materials for my upcoming projects. Have a good day!" He said and walked over to the counter and levitated a few bits onto it. He then turned around and walked outside, taking off into the Ponyville skies to quickly get to the market.

Dynamo's smile widened when Tinker shook his hoof. "Awesome and that sounds good. I look forward to playing against you sometime. Okay I hope to see you again sometime. Thanks and have a good day yourself, Tinker!" Dynamo said as he watched his friend pay for his stuff and left Sugarcube Corner. He sat there a little bit longer before getting up, grabbing his cupcake bag and left the shop as well. He organized his saddlebag so the cupcakes wouldn't be squished by his belongings. 'Okay I still have time before I have to meet up with Quinty. I still haven't gone and gotten myself furniture like a bed and such for my house. Maybe I can get them delivered and it'll be all set up by then.' Nodding his head, Dynamo figured out his plan and set off to look for some furniture for his house. 

• Brohoof 2

@Melted Dog

Raze looked around. When he saw that both of the wolves were dead, he breathed a sigh of relief, then felt the cut on his cheek throb in pain.

"Ow..." he said, putting a hoof. "Well, at least it's all over now..." He sat down on the floor, then fully laid down on it, exhausted.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Summer Breeze

Raising our hoof fluidly as a river,

In the presence of distress

we quell our damsel’s concerned quiver.

Vex not over matters of capital,

nor poorly judge those you serve.

Though profiteering is laudable,

Quiet condemnation is not.

The beaming visage of a venerable mare

is to be well and heartily fought.

Transgressing notions of monetary wealth,

happiness tells none her price

yet stakes all but good health.

Edited by SugarfootWillie
  • Brohoof 1

@Melted Dog

Raze looked around. When he saw that both of the wolves were dead, he breathed a sigh of relief, then felt the cut on his cheek throb in pain.

"Ow..." he said, putting a hoof. "Well, at least it's all over now..." He sat down on the floor, then fully laid down on it, exhausted.

"Wait," Sleepy Hollow said, resisting the urge to lie down and sleep, "we should probably get these cuts fixed up. Don't want to wake up with an infection." She went into the kitchen and shortly after returned with some antiseptic and bandages. She rubbed some antiseptic over the wounds and covered them with a bandage. "There," she said, "you might want to have a look at that in the morning, though." She paused. "... yeah. Sorry about the timberwolves. Again, they usually aren't that aggressive..."

• Brohoof 3

Flash stepped out of his home, taking in the sun as it slowly got lower in the sky, releasing its last rays of light before it would sink below the horizon and the moon would take its place.

"What a beeeautiful evening!" Flash said as he trotted down the street, "I think I'll drop by Sugercube Corner and get something sweet for desert." He said, having recently finished his evening meal.

• Brohoof 1

@Melted Dog

Raze shrugged. "Well, whatever the deal may be, they've been dealt with," he said, rubbing his bandaged face. "Oh, and thanks for treating this." He smiled at her, then looked at the hole where the front door was supposed to be. "We better get this fixed, somehow. We don't want any more Timberwolves coming in again..."

• Brohoof 1

After Stardust and Sky had star gazed a bit longer, she bid him good night and she made her way back to her observatory. She was floating on air... literally. She was using a low flying cloud to help her get home. 

That was amazing. She thought to herself. I'm so glad that I finally made a real friend. She smiled, and dismounted the cloud, she few down through her hatch in her roof and made sure to lock it once she was inside. 

"Now... time for bed!" 

• Brohoof 1

After a bit of searching around the town, Dynamo was successful in finding the different stores of furniture for his room. He was told by each store clerk that they would be delivered to his house. After giving the address to his house location, he left the store and went on his way. He tried looking for the time and it was an hour since getting the furniture so it was around almost the middle of the afternoon. "Oh man, I got to get going. Quinty and I still have to hang out. I hope I'm not late." He said aloud as he tried to rush, but not panic, as he tried looking for landmarks leading back to the market area. After finding the mayor's office and Sugarcube Corner, he slowed his pace as he reached the market area.

• Brohoof 2

@@SugarfootWillie,

'Sorry.' Quinty muttered in reaction. why did I need to say that, idiot! never question your customers, stay professional! she thought. She really was angry that she had let her atitude take the better of her, she knew she shouldn't have said that. She really hoped the pony wasn't angry now and would change his mind on buying the pearls.

Then she smiled again to the pony. 'Do you want them in a particulair shape or size? Or just random? And do you want them all to have the same size?' She then asked the pony in front of her. Then she turned tot he box next to her and got a little leather bag out in which she could put the pearls.

• Brohoof 1

Another order successfully filled, another satisfied customer. I placed the enchanted item to be mailed out to the commissioner and went to look down my list. A certain Joker wants something to enable him to jump high? What, standard springs aren't good enough and he wants them to be enchanted for extra bounce? Well if that's what he wants, that's what he will get. I went in my backyard to collect the necessary scrap metal, only to realize I'd drained my scrap pile. "Well well, never actually thought this would happen. Time to go to the market's scrap shop."

I headed outside and locked the door, watching my previous project being carried off by the mailponies. "Sparky, Wingpack Mode please." Sparky did as he was told and strapped to my back. We flew off to the Ponyville market. I still got lost sometimes, but I eventually found the scrap shop. Landing in front of the proprietor, we kicked up some dust as Sparky transformed back into his normal form.

"What's you have, miss? Looking for anything in particular? Can I interest you in an old wheelbarrow?" The older Earth Pony spit into a spittoon as he straightened his straw hat and looked at me bored.

"Mister Mack, cut the bargaining please. You know what I'm here for." I stared at him and he stared back at me long and hard.

"Oh it's you Lektra. How's the business?" Mack spit again, landing in the perfect middle of the spittoon.

"Good good. I'm out of materials." I grimaced at all the spit in there.

"Yea? That's good." He rubbed his forehooves together, imagining the bits already. "What'll you have?"

"How is it good?" I then noticed what he was doing. Oh. Right. Of course. He means for himself.

I did some calculations on the weight to price ratio, which took a couple of seconds in real time but everyone else may have been standing still. "I'll take all of it."

"All of it?!" He raised an eyebrow and spit again, missing the spittoon in surprise.

"Yes all of it. All your metal." I had to jump back to not be hit by the splatter on the floor.

"You know I got other customers that come by, right?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Do you want the bits or not? Money is money, no matter who spends it." I levitated my change purse out of Sparky's storage compartment. "All your metal please." I said this with a cute smile. "Have it delivered to my house. You remember where I live? Outskirts of town in the metal house. Can't miss it, since it's made almost entirely of enchanted metal."

"Right right, all my scrap metal is for you as usual." He spit again and I placed the whole purse on the counter for him. We would be leaving momentarily.

Flash arrived outside Sugercube Corner and looked around, it was getting late and not many ponies were out. He walked up to the door, but the 'CLOSED' sign was on it.

"Dang, guess I'm too late. Oh well, I didn't need desert anyway."

He started walking back to his house and quietly sang on the way.

"Gravity don't mean too much to me

I'm who I've got to be

These pigs are after me, after you

Run away like it was yesterday

And we could run away

If we could run away,

Run away from here

I gotta bulletproof heart

You gotta hollow point smile

We had our run away scarves,

Got a photograph dream on the getaway mile

Let's blow a hole in this town

And do our talking with the laser beam

Coming out of this place

In a bullet's embrace

Then we'll do it again

How can they say, Jenny could you come back home?

'Cause everybody knows you don't

Ever wanna come back,

Let me be the one to save you

Gravity don't mean too much to me

I'm who I've got to be

When we could run away,

When we could run away, run away from here

I'm shooting out of this room

Because I sure don't like the company

You stop your preaching right there

'Cause I really don't care

And I'll do it again

So get me outta my head

'Cause it's getting quite cramped, you know

Coming ready or not

When the motor gets hot

We can do it again

The papers say, Johnny won't you come back home?

'Cause everybody knows you don't wanna give yourself up

Tell the truth and God will save you

I'm who I've got to be

And we could run away,

And we could run away, run away from here

And though I know how much you hate this

Are you gonna be the one to save us

From the black and hopeless feeling

Will you meet 'em when the end comes reeling?

Hold your heart into this darkness

Will it ever be the light to shine you out

Or fall and leave you stranded

Or are you gonna be the one left standing?

You're gonna be the one left standing

You're gonna be the one left standing

Is this our destiny?

This world is after me, after you

And we could run away, run away, run away

Run away from here

Yeah, away from here

Away from here"

It didn't take long for Tinker to get to the Market from the Sugarcube Corner, landing in the middle of it. He headed straight to the scrap shop, hoping to grab some scrap metal, wood and other miscellaneous materials. When he walked in, he noticed a yellow unicorn mare with what seemed to be a robot. Curious, but he has things to buy at the moment. "Do you have any scrap metal and wood, sir? Perhaps even some gears?" He asked the shopkeeper, hopefully getting at least some metal to smelt down.

• Brohoof 2