Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~Free Drawing Requests!~

Snowy & Violet

Howdy Everypony!

This is, obviously, Dusty's Request Shop. I'd be willing to draw any OC you throw at me. Pony, Pegasus, Unicorn, Dragon, whatever it is you need!

Here are a few examples of what I can do. ;)

Dusty_Embers.png

Dusty_Wild_Winds.png

Wolfmare.jpg

I'm looking forward to fulfilling your requests! :squee:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Forgot whatever this said before, can you draw flash as a colt looking sad while wearing a lab coat stained with some blood here and there? I need cover art for a Fan-Fic I'm posting on FimFiction. If you could I'd really appreciate it.

post-37715-0-31443000-1464222371.jpeg

post-37715-0-00333700-1464222382_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Damien & Flash

Can you draw my OC, Dynamo Pad? Can you also have him wearing his jacket in this pic and can you also have him wearing a saddlebag?

Are you able to do this OC for me? http://imgur.com/a/IrIU2

Forgot whatever this said before, can you draw flash as a colt looking sad while wearing a lab coat stained with some blood here and there? I need cover art for a Fan-Fic I'm posting on FimFiction. If you could I'd really appreciate it.

I certainly can try! I'll post what I have done as soon as I can! Thank you all for your requests! :squee:

Could you do Scarlett please :P

http://scarlett.ehsawyer.uk/ref

Sure thing!

You don't think you could draw my OC with Doctor Whooves do you? :P If not, you can just draw only my OC Aqua ;)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Aww! Of course! I'll do my best! Cute OC by the way!

One request finally fulfilled! :squee:

post-38525-0-75223300-1464291976_thumb.jpg

It would've been done sooner had I not spilled my breakfast this morning. Heheh, clumsy me! I am working on the rest of your requests as we speak! I appreciate your patience!

(edited)

Your style is amazingly cute, you're talented. Dear, I know how hard it can be to open a request shop, because the requests just keep raining in without much respect given to the artist who works hard to fulfill all of these wishes. Good luck and don't feel bad to close the request shop for a little bit to catch up on your list. Supporting pat on your back, to you.  ^_^ From a fellow artist.

Edited by crys

Your style is amazingly cute, you're talented. Dear, I know how hard it can be to open a request shop, because the requests just keep raining in without much respect given to the artist who works hard to fulfill all of these wishes. Good luck and don't feel bad to close the request shop for a little bit to catch up on your list. Supporting pat on your back, to you.  ^_^ From a fellow artist.

Well. That's slightly narrow minded.

(edited)

Well. That's slightly narrow minded.

Well, it might be but I'm speaking from my own experience, so there's plenty of truth to it. Also, not everyone disrespects the work of the artist, but many do, sadly.

Anyway, I'm not here to party poop any cute artist's request shop anyway, I just wanted to give a heads up and wish them good luck with their shop. Have a nice day.

Edited by crys

(edited)

I was wondering if you would be willing to draw a mugshot of my oc, with crossed swords in front of his face? :)

Whoa.... that sounds awesome!!! I'll see what I can do.

I don't know if this is what you wanted but here it is! I feel like it's a bit over done. Anyhow I hope you like it! :squee:

post-38525-0-84203200-1464307069_thumb.png

As for everypony else, I'm working on your requests! ;) Again your patience is much appreciated!

Edited by Dusty & Wild Winds

Whoa.... that sounds awesome!!! I'll see what I can do.

I don't know if this is what you wanted but here it is! I feel like it's a bit over done. Anyhow I hope you like it! :squee:

attachicon.gifsketch-1464306853481.png

As for everypony else, I'm working on your requests! ;) Again your patience is much appreciated!

THATS PERFECT!!! 5/5!

Alright y'all, still working on your OCs. Friday is always a busy day for me so please excuse the slow progress! I promise getting your art done for you asap is my first priority! @Dynamo Pad, I think I'm pretty much done with your OC, although I'm having quite a time with your jacket.  All it's missing is color. :P

Here are the OCs I have drawn so far. Looking cute everypony! If you'd like me to draw these digitally be my guest! I'd be more than happy to do so! ;)

post-38525-0-88872200-1464370614_thumb.jpgpost-38525-0-10491800-1464370657_thumb.jpgpost-38525-0-61561200-1464370688_thumb.jpg

Again today is a busy day for me so I will try to fulfill the remainder of your requests as soon as I can. I can't thank you enough for your patience! :squee:

Alright y'all, still working on your OCs. Friday is always a busy day for me so please excuse the slow progress! I promise getting your art done for you asap is my first priority! @Dynamo Pad, I think I'm pretty much done with your OC, although I'm having quite a time with your jacket.  All it's missing is color. :P

Here are the OCs I have drawn so far. Looking cute everypony! If you'd like me to draw these digitally be my guest! I'd be more than happy to do so! ;)

attachicon.gifIMG_20160527_090715.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20160527_102557_492.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_20160527_102607_825.JPG

Again today is a busy day for me so I will try to fulfill the remainder of your requests as soon as I can. I can't thank you enough for your patience! :squee:

That looks really amazing. The jacket looks perfect and the saddlebag looks awesome as well. I also love the Pokemon pokeball on his saddlebag. Thank you so much and I really do appreciate this.  :D

Can you do my oc of a bat winged pony , who's midnight blue with brown hair , cutie mark is a star crossing over the moon .

Name : Lunar Dust

Talent : predicting the alignment of the stars and planets , granting wishes

If you need any addintoonal info , let me know ^.^

Hey Y'all! Sorry I haven't been able to fulfill your requests, I'm getting ready to celebrate my sister's 16th birthday. Keepin' busy! I will try to make time as soon as I can. I'm so sorry for the extended wait! I hope you understand!

prob

Hey Y'all! Sorry I haven't been able to fulfill your requests, I'm getting ready to celebrate my sister's 16th birthday. Keepin' busy! I will try to make time as soon as I can. I'm so sorry for the extended wait! I hope you understand!

It's all good ! Happy birthday to your sister :3

(edited)

Howdy Everypony!

This is, obviously, Dusty's Request Shop. I'd be willing to draw any OC you throw at me. Pony, Pegasus, Unicorn, Dragon, whatever it is you need!

Here are a few examples of what I can do. ;)

sig-4534663.Dusty_Embers.png

sig-4534663.Dusty_Wild_Winds.png

sig-4534663.Wolfmare.jpg

I'm looking forward to fulfilling your requests! :squee:

Hey there! Looks like I'm in your request shop now. :P Do you think you could do one of my OC? Maybe? :blush: His name is Jet Black.

post-35594-0-08165600-1463128993_thumb.jpg
post-35594-0-48961300-1463128962_thumb.png
Edited by Eazyfries