Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's your fashion style?

(edited)

Black Clothes during the winter and White during the summer that's all i need.  :yay: Not sure if what they say is true, but its said if you wear white, it helps reflect some of the heat, but in winter black seems to do the same thing to cold. But i may just be gullible.

Edited by Candy Star

CLOTHES OF VARYING COLORS

Normally a darker coat over a solid color T-shirt, with either jeans / chinos and completed with walking boots / trainers. 

If its summer I may wear different things idk.

Home/lazyday - baggy shirts and pj pants.

Many people have called my style Emo, Gothic, or Alternative, so I suppose that's mostly what it is.

A little girl once got excited and said I look like a Monster High Doll :P That was a nice compliment.

At home, just loose fitting t-shirts, cargo pants, and shorts.  But when I go out, I love to dress up.  Kimonos, dresses, capes, cloaks, robes, ancient greek.  Most people would call my everyday attire costumes and cosplay.

• Brohoof 1

The ironic thing is I like imagining setting certain combinations together and wish I could wear skirts more often, but usually skinny jeans and a 'loose' shirt is the go to ^^

It depends. Sometimes,I'll wear a dress shirt with a tie,dress pants,and a pair of dress shoes.

Other times I'll wear a long sleeved shirt with dress pants and the same dress shoes.

T-shirt I don't really care since it WILL be covered by a black hoodie, or jacket, etc. Tennis shows of bright orange. And usually jeans shorts in the summer

Mostly band or pony t shirts. Either black/blue jeans or black/camo cargo pants. Will wear long sleeves or shorts, either cargo or gym, when I run out of the others. 

(edited)

Usually a sweater, hoodie, or graphic tee with some skinny jeans and Converse or Vans. Occasionally topped with a beanie or snapback. :derp:

My style on the other hand, can be much more refined in more sophisticated venues. I'm pretty much an ordinary looking girl until you put my in a nice dress and do my make-up just right. Then I look quite stunning according to others.  :proud:

Oh, and don't forget a nice fragrance! I have quite a variety! I can't go the day smelling just ordinary!

So overall, I try to look as nice as possible without looking overdressed for the occasion.  ;)

Edited by HerpDerp88

(edited)

I usually cycle through the same few combinations during Autumn and Winter but whenever Spring or Summer rolls in I usually follow whatever the fashion is.

I don't have the kind of money to keep buying new clothes for every season so I save it for the seasons that I like the most, and the warmer two are exactly the ones I love.

Warm weather, bright colors, smiling faces, sitting at the beach or walking through the shopping streets. There's something about the scenery in Summer that makes me love it so much no matter where I walk, and the kind of clothes people wear in Summer is definitely a part of that so I definitely make sure I'm a part of that, it just makes me feel right in my skin.

Edited by Winterbass

I tend to dress like a, what people call, preppy girl, with the cute light shirts, shorts, and such. I wear nice tees with sweet little graphics on them, and when it gets to summer here in the desert, I wear muscle shirts and tank tops. With shoes...I have this certain black slip-your-feet-in pair that I like a lot. 

Wish I could dress like the Ivy League.

503824119680ba6e1ab3c8725b0e8373.jpg

One day.. one day.

• 5 months later...
I am not so with fashion. Outside the Home, I wear T-Shirts, Jeans or shorts and a jacket if it is cold. At home, I am usually fully naked (also in winter) because It's more comfortable for me without clothes (and yes, I see myself as a nudist). I also sleep fully nude and prefer skinny-dipping. Moreover, I wear black shoes and socks outdoors and at home, I am usually barefoot (except I have cold feet, then I wear socks). 

I have 2 bandshirts, one from AC/DC and one from Motörhead. I don't really need bandshirts, but if I find one which I like, I buy it. I also have some Pony Shirts, but I only wear them when I go to meetups or conventions. I don't look at brand-name clothes. I also don't like formal, colorful or long-sleeved clothes.

Edited by IronM17