Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, you think Legend of the Everfree could be the last EG?

Steve Piranha

32 users have voted

1. 1. Will be the end?

• yes
    • no

I hope not. Sunset's my favorite character from the series. If they do stop the movies, I hope they'll start a TV show or put Sunny into the new show (Guardians of Harmony, I hope). I don't think they're putting Sunny into FIM. People have made it abundantly clear they don't like change.

Although that didn't stop Twilicorn or GlimGlam. I'll cross my fingers and hold my breath.

I think that Guardians of harmony is going to end up being the same canon/continuity as FIM, so sadly I don't think we'll get a "new show" from it so much as a possible "Special" movie of some kind.

I don't think so. Last I saw the equestria girls line of toys only decreased by 17% in the 4th quarter of 2015 and that's not really gonna change anything. Hasbro also haven't announced if it would be the last. plus there making lots of money from the minis, but if LOE is the last I hope Sunset returns to Equestria at the end.

It could be. Personally I wouldn't mind more Equestria Girls movies, but I wouldn't be that surprised if they stopped after LoE. To be honest, I'd be disappointed mostly because we'd not get to see Sunset anymore. :adorkable:

(edited)

Hi guys, I've been wondering, but I think it's possible the upcoming EG movie could be the last. Why?

1- The toyline has been decreasing sales 

2- I think it would be time to build hype for it by now, but be hardly know the plot and new characters

3- With the 100% pony movie next year, it would be pointless to make a movie which would be outshined by it

So, what you think? is Legend of the Everfree the end of EG?

Not the last one till im in it

actually, no make it the last one without me in it

the plotline is non existent

Edited by Ruby Splash

Not the last one till im in it

actually, no make it the last one without me in it

the plotline is non existent

You forgot this video :dash:

I believe so...

They just added Starlight Glimmer to the show to replace Sunset Shimmer and the MLP movie will completely overshadow it...

the staff went on record as saying that Starlight glimmer was not intended in any way to paralell sunset shimmer and fans comparing the two are jumping at coincidences.

(edited)

the staff went on record as saying that Starlight glimmer was not intended in any way to paralell sunset shimmer and fans comparing the two are jumping at coincidences.

Oh, wait, so I was right all along? I thought it was a coincidence, but everyone kept telling me it wasn't.

I was right!!!  :love:

Edited by Babyyoshi309

Thinking about it, I remember reading that, though its been dropping, the EQG franchise has only dropped something like 12% or so in the last 4 quarters.

If its only dropped a little, the odds of them canceling it seem a little less even if it HAS dropped.

it is already the fifth

>fifth

We appear to have missed an equestria girls movie somewhere along the way.

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about it, I remember reading that, though its been dropping, the EQG franchise has only dropped something like 12% or so in the last 4 quarters.

If its only dropped a little, the odds of them canceling it seem a little less even if it HAS dropped.

>fifth

We appear to have missed an equestria girls movie somewhere along the way.

Sorry I mean fourth. My autocorrect is starting to get ridiculous.

If they don't end EG with this movie, it's possible they'll skip the fifth movie next year with the pony movie 

(edited)

Knowing Hasblows, we'll be begging for these mini movies to stop before they're over. If it's still making money, you can bet Hasbro will keep producing it. 

Edited by Dinos4Ever

(edited)

This series isnt over till I get moar Sirens! Daddy needs his purple grump, dat 90s punk look doh!

Edit- And the only way this series will end, is when they announce for Gen 5 its a EQ girls tv series!!!!! Then I can hopefully get a human Gilda, murr!

Edited by Summer Wish