Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

I'm not really a fan of CoD, it's repetitive, the graphics are mediocre, the maps are somewhat lacking, and the weapons almost seem like toys. All in all, CoD doesn't compare to other FPS games like Battlefield or Fallout. However, this new concept interests me. I'll check it out when it come out to see if it's any good, and it might be. My only complaint so far is

WTF ACTIVISION? ROBOT SOLDIERS?! VETERAN MODE WAS HARD ENOUGH ALREADY!

You mean drones, right? There's no robot soldiers.

I also noticed that there didn't seem to be any deathstreaks (Hopefully), and I couldn't indentify any of the perks to be Last Stand/Final Stand/Second Chance-ish, so I guess those are gone. If so, hooray :wub:!

• Brohoof 1

Zombies- need to go the f :( k away and back to the horror games, there popping up more often the Jehovah witnesses that i'm starting to get the 2 mixed up

Haha! You're kidding. You're kidding, right? Zombies is the most popular thing in the whole game. I'm sure it makes like 60% of the sales. Seriously, why would they take something that sells away?

WOW there is no pleaseing you first you complain about a straight forward story line then you are told it is not a straight line story and you make that a bad thing.

then you talk about how bad zombies is. if you don't like it don't play it, others do like it so they play it.

then you complain about the engine. of course they not going to change it. first don't fix something that ain't broken. second the next gen of game systems are supposed to come out in the next couple of years. so to please you they would have to go through and remake the engine then go through and remake it again for the next system. that would be stupid and expensive.

so kindly GO BITCH SOME WERE ELSE!

but haters gonna hate

note im typing this while listening to the gypsy bard, like a boss. :)

aww is some pony butt hurt that i spoke out against there precious call of duty well sorry that im not some frat boy drone buying the same game year after year, all black ops 2 is, is a cosmetic change there gonna charge you £50 and then another £30 for multiplier

also its not just CoD i have a issue with what the game industry is becoming.

i did say the multiplier looked good. also i f :)king love Zombies. WaW was my favorite CoD for that reason but now there becoming a tacked on gimmick which CoD has made them.

Haha! You're kidding. You're kidding, right? Zombies is the most popular thing in the whole game. I'm sure it makes like 60% of the sales. Seriously, why would they take something that sells away?

as much as i love Zombies CoD is turning it into a money making gimmik leave zombies for zombie games

as much as i love Zombies CoD is turning it into a money making gimmik leave zombies for zombie games

I disagree. It's nice to have a game where you have three different types of gameplay. And zombies is my favorite.

I disagree. It's nice to have a game where you have three different types of gameplay. And zombies is my favorite.

3 different types of gamplay would require then to change, all 3 have the same formula center screen on thing you want dead.... push button

also i know i'm ranting but when the game is gona cost £45 + £30 for CoD E i cant help but expect more but cod is just playing catch up and charging more for it as if they created it.

3 different types of gamplay would require then to change, all 3 have the same formula center screen on thing you want dead.... push button

also i know i'm ranting but when the game is gona cost £45 + £30 for CoD E i cant help but expect more but cod is just playing catch up and charging more for it as if they created it.

Hold on. Maybe I'm misunderstanding... but you're critcising COD for it's gameplay... because you need to aim at what you want to kill?

What.

I forgot to mention that supposedly there's a type of Team Deathmatch-like gamedmode, except it's 3 teams pitted againts each other instead of 2. I'm pretty sure this will be like Squad Deathmatch from BF3, seeing as how most likely the teams will be pretty small. Sounds, neat, though :). I'm still laughing at the idea of riot shields returning, because these things were almost useless in MW2 and MW3 :lol:. Whatever, more easy kills!

The hovercraft in the attached thumbnails just killed it... I think I'll stick with online shooter games instead...

Hovercraft? Are you looking at an older video, or the new multiplayer one from today?

note im typing this while listening to the gypsy bard, like a boss. :)

aww is some pony butt hurt that i spoke out against there precious call of duty well sorry that im not some frat boy drone buying the same game year after year, all black ops 2 is, is a cosmetic change there gonna charge you £50 and then another £30 for multiplier

i did say the multiplier looked good. also i f :)king love Zombies. WaW was my favorite CoD for that reason but now there becoming a tacked on gimmick which CoD has made them.

I hope you like unscoped bolt-action rifles, because I saw one in the new trailer, so that means that those are returning ;)

Yes im a little pissed not because your talking against the game but your: if its not what i think its wrong. I like criticism, but you have to stick to your ground if your wrong your wrong. you on the other hand will say something then when someone proves you wrong you pitch a fit and start saying that every thing the person just said is wrong.

second your little comment about having to pay extra for multi-player is bullshit and you know it. you have to pay for x-box live not for the right to play multi-player. the payment is to two different groups COD and the companies that make it get no profit from X-box live that all goes to microsoft. and that is only if you play on an x-box. other systems have free online play

and no it is more then cosmetic change. we have told you told you multiple times there are major changes to this game that change it from the standard COD game.

and of course they use money making gimmicks. there main point is to make as much money as they can that is the point of a business. if people still pay for it keep selling it.

Edited by irobern2857

Hold on. Maybe I'm misunderstanding... but you're critcising COD for it's gameplay... because you need to aim at what you want to kill? What.

well its the fact that's all CoD brings to the table along with a sub par story dragging you from battle to battle down linear corridors oh wait maybe i'm talking about FF 13 , Not even halo has the balls to try that shit

I hope you like unscoped bolt-action rifles, because I saw one in the new trailer, so that means that those are returning ;)

actually i don't care. im a P90 and Five-seven kinda guy so anything that resemble those two will be my pick.

1)Yes im a little pissed not because your talking against the game but your: if its not what i think its wrong. I like criticism, but you have to stick to your ground if your wrong your wrong. you on the other hand will say something then when someone proves you wrong you pitch a fit and start saying that every thing the person just said is wrong.

2)second your little comment about having to pay extra for multi-player is bullshit and you know it. you have to pay for x-box live not for the right to play multi-player. the payment is to two different groups COD and the companies that make it get no profit from X-box live that all goes to microsoft. and that is only if you play on an x-box. other systems have free online play

3)and no it is more then cosmetic change. we have told you told you multiple times there are major changes to this game that change it from the standard COD game.

4) and of course they use money making gimmicks. there main point is to make as much money as they can that is the point of a business. if people still pay for it keep selling it.

(wipes jam off of his face) ah all better

1) i stated my opinion on what i believe based on my experience with CoD and yet you jumped on my ass about it like a fanboy, well sorry if i prefer games with interesting plot points and the ability to change how i play i.e. Deus Ex and Crysis over a "realistic" shooter

2) erm yeah Microsoft charges me for Xbox live, so when a full game that i have already payed for comes with a subscription thats basically a pay to win i cant say i'm thrilled. (also were talking about CoD not Microsoft one fanboy war at a time please)

also fun fact: Microsoft can actually buy out Activion/Blizzerd and make CoD a 360 exclusive, unless activion can buy themselves back

3) again i'm not a mindless drone just because they say there adding more doesn't mean i'm gona jump in the air and say take my hard earned cash. if i see with my very eyes also i've yet to see this RTS element that they were bragging about before E3 but then again i haven't even been giving this "game a second thought till today"

4) yep you pretty much sums it up its a bushiness plan, Activion knows that fanboys to the franchise will still pay (or have there parents pay)

now feel free to continue what ever you trying to do its not gona change much you'll still be a fanboys in my eyes i'll still be a hater in yours, i'll get my review copy of the game and if i end up enjoying i'll keep and pay for it, and CoD elite will still be a shitty pay for a slight advantage pack

and CoD elite will still be a shitty pay for a slight advantage pack

That is the one thing i do agree with. i will never pay the extra for cod elite, it is a rip off, but people pay for it so they supply it

That is the one thing i do agree with. i will never pay the extra for cod elite, it is a rip off, but people pay for it so they supply it

CoD ELITE Premium was the only video game purchase I ever legitly regretted purchasing. I probably got NOTHING out of it except for some rehashed camo. Seriously IW, why do you dissappoint us this bad?

• Brohoof 1

@

Pillow, you are a fan of Call of duty, aren't you? ^_^

Not to be judgemental, if that's how anybody takes it, but he seems to be pumped for Black Ops 2.

CoD ELITE Premium was the only video game purchase I ever legitly regretted purchasing. I probably got NOTHING out of it except for some rehashed camo. Seriously IW, why do you dissappoint us this bad?

Yeah, I had gotten COD ELITE about 3 months after my birthday, and it's probably my worst regret, like what you said, Akim.

But, it wasn't all too bad... atleast I got something than nothing, right? :P

@@Mirad

I'm pumped also :). I'm the biggest CoD fan on here (And probably one of the most mature).

At first, while I liked the trailer, I didn't find it great or awesome, but now I'm really pumped thanks to this trailer. Those trailer breakdown vids have something to do with it ^_^

Edited by akimBrony

For me, the new trailer makes cod look even more terrible. Sure, Im not talking about the good ones like WAW and cod4, (and the ones before) but the UI and the scopes and everything omg. They combined Halo with cod. Why.

For me, the new trailer makes cod look even more terrible. Sure, Im not talking about the good ones like WAW and cod4, (and the ones before) but the UI and the scopes and everything omg. They combined Halo with cod. Why.

1 word: Change. Many fans wanted CoD to substantially change, so Treyarch decided to do so. Unfortunately, many gamers are hypocritical, and many of the ones who wanted change now think BOII is shit for trying to take a futuristic approach. It's quite aggravating, but like I said, hating on CoD has become mainstream -_-

Going into the near-future was a risky move for Treyarch, considering many of us are used to modern settings and some older settings, like the Cold War and WWII.

Funny thing is, everything in that trailer is supposedly either in real life, in development, or is a concept idea that seems probable. I just hope I don't come across that soundwave emitter in real life :blink:.

Edited by akimBrony
  • Brohoof 1

1 word: Change. Many fans wanted CoD to substantially change, so Treyarch decided to do so. Unfortunately, many gamers are hypocritical, and many of the ones who wanted change now think BOII is shit for trying to take a futuristic approach. It's quite aggravating, but like I said, hating on CoD has become mainstream -_-

Going into the near-future was a risky move for Treyarch, considering many of us are used to modern settings and some older settings, like the Cold War and WWII.

Funny thing is, everything in that trailer is supposedly either in real life, in development, or is a concept idea that seems probable. I just hope I don't come across that soundwave emitter in real life :blink:.

True, but then again It could be a change for the better. I guess i'll just stick with buying it at a later point, and play battlefield and tf2 :)

@@Skullbuster, @, @@irobern2857, @@Red Star, @@Mirad, @@FALCON PUNCH,

Aw yeah! the official multiplayer trailer is out! It looks awesome imo and you can really see they've made it more future-like.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dre21lBu2zU

looks amazing!

i actually liked this multiplayer reveal than i did MW3's because it showed mostly game play! and i dont get why people are saying they combined COD with halo, i saw nothing that even resembled halo, but so far this looks awesome! and i cant wait

Those jet drones near the end of the trailer.

It's...l it's...

It's Birdemic: 2025

Someone grab a laser coathanger and warn the president that his drone pollution is making things suicide bomb us!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs6FvwB1CwQ

I just thought this was funny. But really, the game looks too futuristic. Like the walking walls of iron, walking tank things, and stuff. But I will be looking forward to the zombies and what they do with it.

lol That video was hilarious because some of it are actually true. ..The only reason people uses riots are to troll teammates hahah .. so true XD

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs6FvwB1CwQ

I just thought this was funny. But really, the game looks too futuristic. Like the walking walls of iron, walking tank things, and stuff. But I will be looking forward to the zombies and what they do with it.

That was brilliant :lol:. I knew things would get good when Jericho said "Exploding tampons are confirmed!" :P