Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

The new gun kinda reminds me of the SCAR-H in BF3. It seems to fire slowly, reload is similar to the SCAR family in CoD, and the damage output doesn't seem to be that big of a deal.

I'd say that it is more like an AR than a SMG. (Haven't watched any gameplay videos except those on Ali-A's channel)

Sorry for derailing the DLC discussion, but I hear the Ballistic Knife got improved in BO2 and I was wondering, is it worth a permanent unlock? I'm lv 30-something prestige 1 right now (KSG was my first unlock) and I was wondering if I should get the Ballistic Knife or Ghost. I didn't get to use it before I prestiged because there was no room for it in my classes, so I never really got to try it out.

Sorry for derailing the DLC discussion, but I hear the Ballistic Knife got improved in BO2 and I was wondering, is it worth a permanent unlock? I'm lv 30-something prestige 1 right now (KSG was my first unlock) and I was wondering if I should get the Ballistic Knife or Ghost. I didn't get to use it before I prestiged because there was no room for it in my classes, so I never really got to try it out.

Well, Ghost is only good when you are moving around it has its ups and downs. The ballistic knife well it is very fun to troll people with, I say get Ghost.

I don't think it got a buff. There's no need to buff a freakin' knife, anyways :P.

So, I have to wait until the 28th of this month for the new DLC :C. Hey, at least the PS3 got the update that Xbox got in preparation for the DLC. One thing I must say; I ACTUALLY killed someone out at a decent range with the Executioner in two hits :lol:. From what I heard from the great, almight, all powerful xcalizorz, the Executioner is now a darn good sidearm (Although he wouldn't recommend using it as a primary, although it's now much better from what he says).

• Brohoof 1

I don't think it got a buff. There's no need to buff a freakin' knife, anyways :P.

So, I have to wait until the 28th of this month for the new DLC :C. Hey, at least the PS3 got the update that Xbox got in preparation for the DLC. One thing I must say; I ACTUALLY killed someone out at a decent range with the Executioner in two hits :lol:. From what I heard from the great, almight, all powerful xcalizorz, the Executioner is now a darn good sidearm (Although he wouldn't recommend using it as a primary, although it's now much better from what he says).

I couldn't kill anyone with the Executioner, so I need to try this out now.  How did they improve it, and if it's now that good, I might use it as much as I used the Python in BO1.  I haven't played in about two weeks, so that'll give me something to do, along with unlocking more stuff for my FAL.

I couldn't kill anyone with the Executioner, so I need to try this out now.  How did they improve it, and if it's now that good, I might use it as much as I used the Python in BO1.  I haven't played in about two weeks, so that'll give me something to do, along with unlocking more stuff for my FAL.

It's close/medium range damage got increased, which was what made it so bad beforehand. For the few times I used it after the patch, it kills things rather quickly (2 hits everytime).

It's close/medium range damage got increased, which was what made it so bad beforehand. For the few times I used it after the patch, it kills things rather quickly (2 hits everytime).

I'm glad to hear this.  The Executioner is one of those weapons I want to be good with, but I couldn't because of how bad it was.  I'll be using it a lot as my sidearm now, because I've always loved using the revolvers in all previous Call of Duty games.  Revolver kills just give me a greater sense of accomplishment than a kill with my POW-57 or my M27.

Thought I might as well post this here as I have only really mentioned this in discussions with other friends.

But anyway, I do think that the story had something intelligent/well done, at least in when it comes to it's concept. If you look at the plot of BO2, then it is technically about all the countries that got screwed over in some way during the Cold War (specifically the countries or groups America took advantage of). The Mujaheddin, Noriega, Savimbi, and Oliver North were very real guys, though the game does not really explore what they did, it is still very cool in a fridge logic way. Then we get to Menendez, who is a direct personification of the countries who got screwed over. The theme of use overusing drones and someone hijacking their controls is also an interesting theme.

As for the multiplayer, it is not bad, but aside from that similar COD feel, I preferred it when I using more common weapons and playing as more recognizable factions. I also felt that a lot of stuff here somewhat goes more into sci-fi, rather then that more "arcady-realism" feeling you got in previous games.

It was cool, but I did not hang onto it for that long, I kind of missed the older MW games. Though not by any means a bad game, just a personal gameplay taste/choice.

Edited by The Oneiromancer

the only guns im good with are the swat,tac45 vector, the evo,and mtar. every other gun is just shit to me. but hey im number 5 in the world in bronze division on team deathmatch world league. its all thanks to my bronie brothers that help me start my mlp clan. i owe it all to you guys. see ya on later tonight. BROOHOOF!!!! BROHUG!!!!

I still use the suppressor and my old play-style. It still works well.

Rocking the MP7 with Laser and Suppressor. Good times. Still getting 2.5KD games. Quite low for my standards, but good enough.

My Vector is the one that brings my KD up which brings it all the way up to constant 3.00KD games. I don't know how that works, but it does. Kinda sad that this weekend, my KD went down by 0.03 :'(

Oh well, I don't really care [so much] about my KD. I use it just for reference.

I've been playing tons of Kill Confirmed lately, and I've been using a reflex sight, quick mag FAL, which I just prestiged for the first time, along with myself in this game, and the Vector with laser sight and silencer.  I'm still not giving a crap about my .74 or something K/D ratio, I'm having too much fun.  The only game where my K/D is positive is Black Ops 1, at a 1.02 or something. 

Man, I really want Revolution. I've heard a lot of good things about it from the less bitchy/immature side of the community (Although maybe some of the mature ones dislike it a lot), so this looks like it would well be whatever I have to pay with the Season Pass (I'm guessing either it's free or it's $0.99).

I'll have Diamond SMGs in about 20 mins, got diamond snipers not too long back and now im gonna go for diamond Shotguns >.<

oh and if you wanna watch an awesome brony sniper teamtage, look no further - 

Self promotion level - BOSS

Man, I really want Revolution. I've heard a lot of good things about it from the less bitchy/immature side of the community (Although maybe some of the mature ones dislike it a lot), so this looks like it would well be whatever I have to pay with the Season Pass (I'm guessing either it's free or it's $0.99).

I'm not sure if you're serious about the pricing, there.  :ph34r:

Anyway, I have Revolution, and it indeed is actually pretty good. I've enjoyed the multiplayer- and zombie maps and will surely keep playing it, in matter of fact; Die Rise (the zombie map) is such a good map, I'd be willing to call it my favorite zombie map of all time. Very confusing at start, very open and simple as you get to know it. If you are considering buying it, I would surely vouch for buying the Season Pass, Revolution alone is already amazing!

• Brohoof 1

Well I've played Revolution now, so here's my thoughts:

The multiplayer maps aren't too bad from what I've played and will take some getting used to. Though the actual Revolution playlist is terrible, mostly giving me Grind and Mirage (5 hours and I only played the other 2 once each)

Turned is absolutely horrible. I played a few games and couldn't stand it. It might be decent with a group of friends, but terrible with randoms.

Die Rise, which I was really looking forward to, was very disappointing. It seems like they went out of their way to make it impossible to kite, making solo nearly impossible.

Does anyone here know the easter egg to Die Rise? I mean, I've always been amused by the story of Zombies. If anyone can tell me how or what it is, please do. Also, if it is possible, the backstory behind it? I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot. It's just that I don't know if the Wii U community will get the DLC. Probably will though. HOPEFULLY!

Does anyone here know the easter egg to Die Rise? I mean, I've always been amused by the story of Zombies. If anyone can tell me how or what it is, please do. Also, if it is possible, the backstory behind it? I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot. It's just that I don't know if the Wii U community will get the DLC. Probably will though. HOPEFULLY!

Here it is, I copy-pasted this information from Xbox360Achievements, so yeah.

Everything below is quoted from Xbox360Achievements

Note: You need 4 players do do this and good communication, so use mics to make things easier. This is the Richtofens way of doing it as it is the easiest one of the two.

• Have each player stand on the Chinese symbols in the elevators at the same time, Maxis will speak after so you know you have done it right.
  • Find the 4 Chinese symbols that aren't in the elevators (There's 2 in the starting building, 2 in the dragon building). You have to step on them in a specific order using trial and error, Richtofen will count in German each time one is stepped on correctly. It will reset if you get it wrong.
  • Buy the SVU or get a sniper from the mystery box then snipe the two black orbs in the dragons mouth.
  • Shoot each of the balls in the dragons paws with the Sliquifier until they start spinning.
  • Place Trample Steams on each of the zombie emblems on the floor and have them facing the radio tower (There is one by the M14, one on the balcony part by the radio tower and two at the bottom of the ramp below the dragon). If you are playing as Samuel you will hear Richtofen speak each time one is placed correctly. Start the round and try and lead zombies into the trample steams so they get flung at the tower (it is ok to shoot the zombies). Once so many have been flung at the tower it will start glowing.
  • Buy the Galvaknuckles and you have to hit each of the corners on the radio tower in a specific order, the order can be determined by finding the Mahjong tile (Alternatively you can just punch random ones until you know the sequence but bear in mind you can only attempt the sequence once per round). If you want the correct order find the Mahjong tiles. It is difficult to explain so please refer to the videos below about it by NGTZombies. Once you get the correct order the Easter egg will be complete and the achievement will unlock.

All the possible Mahjong Tiles places video:

Video tutorial for the easter egg:

• Brohoof 2

I really want Revolution so I can have new maps to play. :P

Anyone know when it's coming to PS3?

Was anyone else disappointed with zombies in BO2?

They didn't release a specific date yet, maybe by the end of February Revolution will come out.

Yeah, I am deeply disappointed by the zombies plus that was the only reason everybody bought BO2.

According to my brother, the Ballistic Knife shows up on radar. He saw an enemy fire it, and the red dot appeared on his map at the same instant. Is this true

Edit: I just found out that it did since BO1, which seems very odd to me. A spring-action knife launcher would seem much quieter then a supressed LMG.

Edited by WillieNelson

So, lately, I realized that I have a problem where I'm running away from enemy groups and I just can't outrun them to safety when using an assault rifle. So, I decided to mix around with the classes and add Lightweight to all ARs minus the SMR, since I usually only use that on Carrier, Turbine, Aftermath, or other maps if I'm feeling lucky. I also decided to replace mah sidearms with more equipment. Basically, here's what happened to all mah classes.

8O1qfpE.png

iLXevjs.png

TKrxCeP.png

Done a lot of tweaking these last few days, but I'm pretty comfortable with these setups right here :).

Edited by  spas-ticShotty 
  • Brohoof 1