Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

Gah. I'm down to a .67 KDR. Although I feel I am getting better with experience. Kinda strange, seeing as how I thought I was actually doing decent. I guess those .33 rounds at Grind caught up to me.

Anyone up for a few rounds later this week on the PS3? Public matches can get annoying sometimes :/.

Gah. I'm down to a .67 KDR. Although I feel I am getting better with experience. Kinda strange, seeing as how I thought I was actually doing decent. I guess those .33 rounds at Grind caught up to me.

Anyone up for a few rounds later this week on the PS3? Public matches can get annoying sometimes :/.

I can sometime depending if I got any midterms before spring break. I shouldn't have any but hey, you never know what may pop up around the corner.

I'm banned from Black Ops II for ''Abusing the report Booster feature''.

Yet i clearly didn't ''Abuse'' it. 

The game is filled with boosters in general.

A great way to steal my $60, and GameStop wont even give me more than $10.50 for it..

I have a 1.61 K/D, 9th Prestige, and have somehow only played 4 days on the game! I actually love it, because I'm in the top 100k players worldwide, and without even trying, which is a nice change from being bad at other CoD games. Shoot me a message on Xbox if you want to play with me, gamertag is Windy Runner. Although I only play on weekends, and usually with a brony clan, but I'd love to play with some of you guys!laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm stepping down from PC BO2 for a bit, currently ranked in the top 10k worldwide, master prestige, most guns in gold or close, diamond snipers, diamond SMGs, most guns prestige level 2....

Why am I stepping down?

Because I bought a 360 to make better sniper montages, I've had it for less than a week but I'm already getting quads, triples and double kills in every match with just the sniper, and I'm nearly always top, sniping on Xbox is so much easier than on PC, should make for better content for my viewers (and more monies from my studio ;))

And BO2 is dead on PC right now, I went on the other day and there were 9k players online, switched to my Xbox and there were 480k+ online, it's crazy.

• Brohoof 1

I've had the Revolution DLC for about two weeks now, and I love it, and I love using the Peacekeeper.  I don't even know what my K/D is, but I know it's less than 1, because of how much I screw around in games at times.  I always find myself doing the funny animation glitches and kamikazing people with frag grenades.  Also, my only gold gun is still the FAL, but I think my next one might be the M27.

I'm looking for some decent snipers to join Sulfur, you MUST be on Xbox and willing to participate in making YouTube videos. Currently looking for any type of sniper, TrickShotters would be nice.

Oh btw, if anyone wants to add me on Xbox Live then my XBL name is Sulfur Lost.

My stats are rather bad right now, think im on about 0.8 k/dr but i only started playing Xbox a few weeks ago and i've ONLY been using the DSR-50 (consequently, im around rank 30 and nearly have it gold already :3)

Sooooooo, anyone interested in playing some Black Ops with me sometime tonight? (on Xbox)

I recently got back into xbox gaming, so having people to play with would be fun x3

Haven't touched Black Ops II, but now I'm unable to play it because my PS3 recently got brick'd because of the 4.40 update that did more harm than good, so now I'm not going to be able to get the Revolution Pack, so I would be able to play new BO2 maps, including Die Rise. :(

I haven't been able to play CoD for quite some time now (actually, it's only been a few days) because Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is just keeping me busy from everything I do. 

However, have you guys tried using the MTAR with Stock and any attachment or MTAR with Stock only? It's a raging beast! Imagine it like a super versatile MSMC. It has good close range abilities, capable of medium range and long range. It's quite the beauty. The only problem is hip firing from up close because I don't use the laser sight for my MTAR. I usually use MTAR with Stock and Silencer or MTAR with Stock and Target Finder (heh.)

You guys should really try it out. :3

Well, now I'm getting close to getting all SMGs in gold. Just need to finish Vector, Scorpion, and Chicom. It will be a very hard journey, and plus I'm Prestige 9 now.

I guess I'm grateful. :)

Well, I'm stepping down from PC BO2 for a bit, currently ranked in the top 10k worldwide, master prestige, most guns in gold or close, diamond snipers, diamond SMGs, most guns prestige level 2....

Why am I stepping down?

Because I bought a 360 to make better sniper montages, I've had it for less than a week but I'm already getting quads, triples and double kills in every match with just the sniper, and I'm nearly always top, sniping on Xbox is so much easier than on PC, should make for better content for my viewers (and more monies from my studio wink.png)

And BO2 is dead on PC right now, I went on the other day and there were 9k players online, switched to my Xbox and there were 480k+ online, it's crazy.

I personally don't like the Xbox community, they're mainly a bunch of whiny children and people taking the game far to serious. unlike the PC community, never heard a whiny kid or people raging over deaths or even laughing about how high their level is compared to others. it seemed a little mature on PC. oh and friendly advice, theres a setting to change the sight/scope button to hold or toggle ;)

I personally don't like the Xbox community, they're mainly a bunch of whiny children and people taking the game far to serious. unlike the PC community, never heard a whiny kid or people raging over deaths or even laughing about how high their level is compared to others. it seemed a little mature on PC. oh and friendly advice, theres a setting to change the sight/scope button to hold or toggle wink.png

I know that you can set it to toggle, i have nearly 5k sniper kills (out of 29k total) on PC ;D

It isn't an issue of toggle, the general skill of Xbox players is lower and there is a massive player base which means that i am more likely to be up against another sniper (level playing-field) than on PC, generally makes it much easier to get kills with the sniper, for example, on PC ive played thousands of matches and my highest quick succession of kills is triple  which is actually rather hard to do in the first place on PC with a sniper, but on Xbox, i've played no more than 100 matches but already have the Golden DSR-50 and i get at-least 2+ triple kills per match and my highest quick succession kill is 6 kills  the only reason that it wasn't more was because i expended my magazine. 

Sniping is considerably easier on Console than on PC so i expect that i should have much more entertaining montages from now on, after all the ONLY reason i bought an Xbox + Game recorder was to improve my YouTube videos, i did die a little inside when i swapped but if it makes my videos more entertaining for the viewers then that is all that matters to me. :P

So, I recently unlocked ACOG for the Ballista (I'm not much of a sniper...at all) and it is a hell of a lot easier with it. I can actually see when trying to snipe, and the occasional "Panic-scope," that is, quickscoping when some guy pops up right in front of you before you can get a pistol out, is also easier. (Although I still hate people who do nothing but quickscope) I cannot wait for iron sights. Does anyone else find it odd that you need to use a point to take the scope off the Ballista?

• 2 weeks later...

So, I recently unlocked ACOG for the Ballista (I'm not much of a sniper...at all) and it is a hell of a lot easier with it. I can actually see when trying to snipe, and the occasional "Panic-scope," that is, quickscoping when some guy pops up right in front of you before you can get a pistol out, is also easier. (Although I still hate people who do nothing but quickscope) I cannot wait for iron sights. Does anyone else find it odd that you need to use a point to take the scope off the Ballista?

You hate it when people do nothing but quickscope?

Damn, i guess you're gonna hate this then:

:P

My new montage, just throwing it around here and there :P

Today is a sad day for me in Black Ops 2, I just found out they patched my favorite thing to do in game.  It's none other than the shovel/digging animation glitch.  It has brought countless hours of joy to me in games, and laughter to servers I've played in.  Now, as I bid farewell to my dear old friend of the digging glitch, I must press on and find another funny animation to do, but it will never be the same sad.png Now, enjoy this video by H2O Delirious showing the glitch, and the laughter and joy it brought to servers.  Gonna miss you old friend

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone found Die Rise to be quite confusing and tedious? I only played it for a few times and it's quite a complicated map, even though it's pretty unique because of the sizes from each destroyed skyscrapers, and I've yet to earn the High Maitenance trophy, not to mention the TranZit easter egg I've yet to complete it. :unsure:

In other news... I'mma create yet another emblems for you CoD fans to see it, even though none of my wor--, actually. you get the idea. derpy_emoticon2.png

Has anyone found Die Rise to be quite confusing and tedious?

Yes. Also, the wave of zombies that I have named 'Gollum' is very annoying. Can't land a hit on the little sh-

So, not a big fan of that map. Or Zombies in general.

Please don't kill me...

I got the new DLC pack today, I had a look at the new maps. i noticed two of the maps (as far as I know) are copied from Black Ops 1 Maps

Studio- same layout as Firing Range

Encore- same layout as Stadium

the maps are the same layout, just given the look of the theme of the map

(edited)

Been bored killing time in emblem editor...would post them but they are not really appropriate for the forums so NOPE, NOPE, NOPE(still would be nice to have more than 32 layers :c)

Still haven't gotten a solid opinion on the maps from Uprising yet except that zombies is great. 

Edited by Brolaire

I had a little go at the new Zombies map, i have to say, ITS BRILLIANT

this was the first time I played mob of the dead so I played a little sloppy because I didn't know what to do, even when I watched the replay, I was thinking "what was I doing that for, idiot"

I have been playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2 since the day it came out.  The game can get annoying sometimes however it is still fun.  I have not joined a clan yet but I hope to join a high level clan someday.

• 2 weeks later...