Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching the forsaken family (1x1)

Colenso Rivers

(edited)

(This will determine whether I will make more Rp's in this same world.)

Once, in a world far different than one we know, there were four known people. There were those without a domain, who held no alliance or natural alignment. and they were called the Orphans. There were the Radiant, who followed the way of law and divine paths, touched by those from the celestial realms. The Dismal, whom suffered and brought suffering upon others, enervated by the energy of the Oblivion barrier, they were unstable and most took the downward spiral of evil. Lastly, there were the Chimera, the abominations, and physical manifestations of the Oblivion barrier, were seen as the most evil of all beings, but in truth are just impossible to understand. Most chimera took on animalistic forms, and rarely do they have any apparent intelligence.

Of the dismal, there was the most powerful, that any would rally behind, which was the Storm Knight, Helstrom. In the lands of the Dismal, where nothing was secure or tamed, the only being that could demand order was Helstrom, and he did so with absolute authority.

He called upon the respected family of dismal, the Edgedrawn in order to fight a large force of Radiant who planned on occupying the dismal lands behind him. Their were nine in the Edgedrawn family, if one included their knight, the Amethyst Blood-letter. Three daughters, three sons, the Head and the Mother. The eldest son was Sevelance, the middle son was Rilacrum, and the youngest was Lucian. Of the Daughters was the eldest Salem, the middle Keo Sa'ai, and the youngest Lilith. The mother of their family was the maiden of the snow, Nehmon. Finally, the father, Rayleonard. Rayleonard was a proud man, and refused the Storm Knight. Helstrom challenged their family in order to reinforce his dominion over them. He defeated the  Amethyst Blood-letter, and channeling the energy of Starve, the deity of suffering, cursed their family and left, leaving them to suffer forever. It has been hundreds of years since, and the Edgedrawn have been forgotten.

You will be playing as either an Orphan, Radiant or Dismal, of any origin, alignment, history or even power (You may not be more powerful than the knights of the dismal or radiant though.) For a reason of your own design, you stumble across the Edgdrawn manor, and do as you will.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/153573-the-cursed-family-chainstruck-1x1/

Edited by Colenso Rivers

(edited)

@@Colenso Rivers,

I am surprised no one has taken you up on this thing yet, it looks great

I'd like to put my character Banner in as a radiant but is this going to be human RP? Because I'm already thinking I have to change her backstory for all of this and don't want to mess up in that department.

Edited by Yoshikupo

(edited)

@@Colenso Rivers,

Sorry it took so long

Banner is training to become on of the great warriors she heard about from her step family (But she doesn't know that her real family died). Anyway she had just moved to a new town because apparently they were lacking guards (Or any protection for the town) as of late and once that hit the step mothers and fathers ears they knew they had to go. before that though, they trained Banner with any kind of weapon, technique, and general fighting skill they could to make her into another fine warrior for the Radiant. This stunted her growth as her emotions are not even fully developed as she has never actual gone to a real school. Back to the present she is going to this mansion because her parent were gone and she wanted to see if the place could be turned into her own personal training place while they were gone for most of the days now. She thought that no one would go near it because of the 'ghosts' rumor going around about the place, it certainly made all the others stay away from it, even fearing for there lives that the spirits would come to town one day

(Tell me if its good, also the ghosts rumor is just because of some unrelated matter, nothing to do with the family)

Edited by Yoshikupo

(edited)

@@Yoshikupo,

I should probably have put more information about the world down. The mansion is lost in one of the "cold jungles" of the dismal continents, as they were a dismal family. The radiant have conquered other continents and reside there. The Radiant live in highly tamed areas, their wilderness buckles to their whims, and great cities and fortresses have been built to reflect there steadfast honor and sense of order. On the other hand, the Dismal live wildly, and are described as nomadic, lost or wanderers. There lands are entirely too difficult to tame and only those of great power or numbers tend to form stationary establishments.

From history certain laws remain true. The dismal are far to disorganized to tear down that which has been established by the Radiant. Their walls are impenetrable. On the flip side, thousands of times over have the Radiant attempted to try to form a foothold in the Dismal territories to only have them and their work become nothing more than dust in the wind. General rule of thumb, only small groups of delusional or crazed dismal attack the Radiant. However, the upper echelons of the ranks of the Radiant are quite confident, always underestimating the power of the dismal, and send waves after waves of Radiant to establish strongholds in the lands of the Dismal.

Edited by Colenso Rivers

(edited)

@@Colenso Rivers,

alright

keeping with most of her backstory that didn't interfere with what you said, she was trained as a soldier blah blah blah. When at the present she was going to be part of the newest wave of radiant storming in trying to make a claim when she was suddenly pulled out by something or someone right before she went. This devastated her, and she would not go down without a fight. She found some other people who were denied from going. With her party of 6 (including her) she decided to do things more tactically and not just rush in guns blazing. She went throw forests and all manor of things to try and make a way to a good area to set a claim to hopefully last. One night while the rest of the group (Now only 4 not including her) were tired, she went ahead to scout and found the house. Thinking it was abandoned she went to the door and opened it.

(I think its interesting and can work great)

Edited by Yoshikupo