Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SephiVA says hi

SephiVA

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: My wife is a user here

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was anti-brony and then saw a bunch of funny memes of ponies and so I got curious and then watched the show and became a brony.

Hiya everypony! How's it hangin?

You can call me Sephi!!~ I love MLP, of course..but I also like One Piece, Dragonball, Doctor Who, Fairy Tail, Harry Potter, Naruto, Supernatural, Voltron (original and the new one), Avatar (The last air bender and Legend of Korra. Screw the blue people PSA one)..and lots of other stuff!

I just finished writing my first novel and I have a superhero audio series I'm working on that hopefully will end up on youtube! It's not for kids though, so I'm not sure if I should post the trailer here.

All that said, I'm a very social and outgoing guy so feel free to chat me up and talk to me! XD

Any questions are welcome! :D

Sephi

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

welcome to the forums. and most of all welcome to the herd

if you ever need anything just pm me and i will try to help

Edited by viper213
  • Brohoof 2

Heyy welcome! It's always interesting to see someone who used to be against bronies. Hope you have a great time here.

i know, it's quite a funny thing really. I became a Brony some point later into 2013 though, so I've been for awhile now lol

• Brohoof 2

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4564879.sig-4564702.sig-4564330.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

sig-4562804.sig-4559732.sig-4557882.cool

SephiVA welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.     :twi: 

Edited by Fire Twii
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
I was anti-brony and then saw a bunch of funny memes of ponies and so I got curious and then watched the show and became a brony.

MAJOR PLOT TWIST!

*mind blown*

JK!

That's amazing and surprising what MLP does to us.  :ooh:

I don't tend to be against any fandom and such ~ generally I'm just ignoring them. That said, seeing lots of ponies all over the place was not catching my attention. But surprisingly one day everything changed and I became 'that pony'. . . I'd never guess...

Anyway, welcome to the herd! (=

Edited by Rikifive