Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you change about Season 6?

CastletonSnob

(edited)

@MAIKUN The show would run out of ideas really fast. There is only so much you can do with some little girls trying to find out their purpose.

Yeah, but... I liked them without their cutie marks thank you very much.

Edited by MAIKUN

(edited)

Just to insult the people who've kept on crying about too much Rarity, Id make EVERY SINGLE EPISODE a Rarity episode.

Better songs. They're all trash (at least the ones I remember. They either suck or are unmemorable). Come on Daniel Ingram, I KNOW you can make some fire ass tracks.

You seriously trying to tell me that SAY GOODBYE TO THE HOLIDAYS isn't awesome?

And man, speaking of EQD they have some goddamn weird taste, Im looking at their "Best S6 episode" poll and somehow Newbie Dash is beating Crystaling, Gift of Maud Pie and Spice up Your Life. Now I think Spice up Your Life and Crystalling aren't GREAT (but I really love Gift of Maud Pie) But their all clearly less flawed episodes than Newbie Dash. Is it just Dashfan's blindingly voting for it or something?

Edited by M'gann M'orzz

Just to insult the people who've kept on crying about too much Rarity, Id make EVERY SINGLE EPISODE a Rarity episode.

You want this show really to end? :o:P

You want this show really to end? :o:P

If it was replaced by a solo Rarity show with occasional guest appearances? Why not?

Yes I am that obsessed with her. She's one of my favorite characters in just about anything really. 

• Brohoof 3

I'd probably change the fact that there was a Mane Seven. I wanted the Mane Six to remain the Mane Six, and now Starlight's just kind of awkwardly hanging around. I want Starlight to maybe go to another world, like Sunset Shimmer, or go on some adventures with Trixie! It'd be fun to see them do that.

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably change the fact that there was a Mane Seven. I wanted the Mane Six to remain the Mane Six, and now Starlight's just kind of awkwardly hanging around. I want Starlight to maybe go to another world, like Sunset Shimmer, or go on some adventures with Trixie! It'd be fun to see them do that.

I'm fine with it for now.  

we don't know that starlight will be around forever.  

if she was mentored for a year, and then went off on her own, like twilight did in the pilot, that would be fine.  

You seriously trying to tell me that SAY GOODBYE TO THE HOLIDAYS isn't awesome?

eh. it's fine. That one actually disappointed me because I saw the preview of it and I felt like knew it could've been so much better.

Execution, that's what this season needs honestly.  We have some amazing ideas, it's how they being and end them that's the problem.  Like "A Hearth's Warming Tail" and "Saddle Row Review" have potential, but the episodes just came out as annoying and kinda pretentious.

first, I would get rid of the Rainbow Dash cameo in "Applejack's Day Off".

Forgot about that. I wouldn't remove it, but I'd change it so RD doesn't get embarrassed and try to deny it. She ought to be owning up to this stuff a little more by now.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I would have Flurry Heart and Starlight Glimmer removed it would make instant perfection that is only my opinion to me every time Starlight Glimmer is in an episode its bad, but when shes removed it becomes instantly better please don't attack *hides in a very fluffy cloud*

Edited by chaosprincess

I'm fine with it for now.  

we don't know that starlight will be around forever.  

if she was mentored for a year, and then went off on her own, like twilight did in the pilot, that would be fine.  

Very true. It'd be nice to have some Twi and Starlight mentoring moments--we never got to see any with Celestia and Twi--really, the only sort of magical mentoring we saw was with Twi and the CMC, which was cute while it lasted.

The only thing I would change about season 6 is the order in which they aired the episodes. Specifically, the mid-season finale. Spice up your Life was okay and all, but wouldn't it have been way better if we ended off on an episode like A Hearth's Warming Tale or The Saddle Row Review?

Ending the season on a high note would have left me wanting more Pony. Instead, i'm left feeling glad that we have a couple of months off until the season picks up again. Just my $0.02  :rarity: