Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A Not So Famous Somepony...

Sir Xarthas VI

@@Jackie: sleepy mare, @@Rapid Miles,

But the vagueness is what's so interesting! Not knowing when the story changes, or where the story starts, or even where it ends.... It's just so inviting!

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

Accepted!

@@Mentis Soliloquy, @@Child Of Darkness, @@Love Doctor Blaze, @@VinylWubs, @@rolle, @@Stripes, @@~The Snowy Wolf~

The RP is up! Check the OP for link!

Hello, @

I would like to sign up for this role play. All of my pony OC's information can be found here (along with a photo): https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wolf-tracks-r7447

Hope to hear back from you!

Sup Ven long time no see.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hoi! I didn't quite understand what's the rp is about but I'm in! Can I join?  

Name: Missklang Dengeser

Age: unknown? (was born right before the Discord's era of chaos)

Gender: Changeable... I dunno... I guess for diversity I will go with female, this time, ^_^

Species: dragonpony (I think)... Perhaps something else... Maybe a spirit of chaos like Discord. It's more likely 

Picture: My handmade avatar!

Backstory: In progress of writing but there is a temporary one in the oc link in my signature 

Equipment: Has a bag of stuff. Also detailed in the oc page... 

(This oc can be nerfed if needed)

Edited by Missklang

@@Mentis Soliloquy

If by that you mean me (and maybe others), I actually had it open. But as of now he is too far away to see your actual form so he is deriving the knowledge he has from the magic signatures that are visible to him which happens to be that, or at least akin to that of how a pegasus' magic signature usually looks like (a wing because most of them utilize their magic in the field of flying, that is by applying strengthening magic to them subconciously through the muscles which allow them to fly even with a wing size too small for their bodies. That is my explanation of it at least.)

Sorry if it angered or upset you that it seemed as if I hadn't read it.

• Brohoof 1

@@Mentis Soliloquy

If by that you mean me (and maybe others), I actually had it open. But as of now he is too far away to see your actual form so he is deriving the knowledge he has from the magic signatures that are visible to him which happens to be that, or at least akin to that of how a pegasus' magic signature usually looks like (a wing because most of them utilize their magic in the field of flying, that is by applying strengthening magic to them subconciously through the muscles which allow them to fly even with a wing size too small for their bodies. That is my explanation of it at least.)

Sorry if it angered or upset you that it seemed as if I hadn't read it.

No your fine actually, it was merely general info for others.

• Brohoof 1

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

Well there are many ways to start out. Start out by describing something your OC is doing (example: *OC Name Here* had been trying to get better at magic for the past month, but hasn't really made any progress). And then you could have your OC go out and pass the time, or look for something useful for their endeavors (example: After a while, *OC Name Here* decided to go out and look for a plant rumored to help out with learning spells.).

Doesn't have to be like that, but it's one way to start out.

• Brohoof 1

@

Now before you tell me I'm godmodding Heltheain. Not all magic goes to his strength. Most of it just lays there dormant (Reason why hes overflowing). Just telling you before you read it or just after you read it because it ain't that easy to immidetly say "Oh, so it must work like this" I probably wouldn't either. Just sparing you all the work of contacting me ;)

@

...That I know you've already said but, okay. Not exactly who I was talking about but as earlier I understand it. I should probably call them something like Magic man and Dragon Guy or something. If you get the reference, then woah.

But just for sakes of repeating and making you less confused and not have you switch to page 3.

I was talking about how dragon guy was seen by magic man and magic man saw his enourmous amount of magic that was stored inside of him even if that is almost at the limit of a normal pony so he said it was most likely some ancient dragon which is at the level of dominating alicorns but because it is dragon guy he isn't that strong and won't get that strong. He also saw that it was rapidly growing in strength so it most likely wasn't a pony at all or at least not one he'd like to meet.

^^Try reading that one thrice without getting confused. I read it only once in my head while typing it and got confused.

@@rolle,

Ah ok, gotcha. I was wondering to whom you were referring to with the magic thing. Makes sense.

I should note: In my last post in the RP, you can answer my OC any way you want. And he's asking for a magic signature of my other OC Dark Blood, whose magic is probably #1 in Equestria. (Don't judge my OC, I'm probably only gonna use him for aesthetics, which is all I use him for).

Also. Only had to read that once.

Welp nerves be damned I am willing to give a shot I suppose!!

Name: Argante

Species: Alicorn

Picture: 

post-38829-0-15015200-1467138332_thumb.png

Backstory: in character db https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/argante-r9596

Equipment: She doesnt have any, just her magic, though if she has to fight with weapons I guess she prefers a scythe 

Character DB Link (optional/can be used to replace the form): any other things can be found on here I guess >< https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/argante-r9596

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@CharChar

I'm not exactly sure how you could be waiting for me when one of my ponies is not near anyone else at the moment and the other one hasn't been acknowledged by his party. Not to sound like I'm rude or anything, just wondering how you came to that conclusion.

Edited by rolle

@@CharChar

I'm not exactly sure how you could be waiting for me when one of my ponies is not near anyone else at the moment and the other one hasn't been acknowledged by his party. Not to sound like I'm rude or anything, just wondering how you came to that conclusion.

Oh, sorry. ;__;  I dunno, I guess I was just waiting for some kind of action from you, in general.  Sorry.