Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A Not So Famous Somepony...

Sir Xarthas VI

(edited)

Link to RP is here.

Hey There Everypony!

This is actually one of the first few RP's I've started myself, surprisingly (or is it? idfk).

I just felt as though I needed something more to do in my free time (which I have a lot of), so I figured I'd start an RP.

NOTE: This RP will contain foul language. If you are not accepting of that, then I kindly ask you to leave.

RP Rules:

1. No majorly OP characters are allowed. Slightly OP is fine, but one (major) OP character is enough (as one of my OC's is this way).

2. Foul language IS allowed. But don't go over-board.

3. Nothing NSFW allowed. Which is a rule across all RP's. Follow it.

4. Have fun! Or not. I really don't care. Just participate.

Sign-Up Form:

Name:

Species:

Picture:

Backstory:

Equipment:

Character DB Link (optional/can be used to replace the form):

Characters (RP can be separate 1x1's and/or large group):

1. Shining Midnight :

2. DJ Dark Blood :

3. Bass Cannon :

4. Soft Star : @Mentis Soliloquy

5. Wade : @Child Of Darkness

6. White Sovereign : @Child Of Darkness

7. Sappy Lappy : @Love Doctor Blaze

8. Renee Tweaker : @VinylWubs

9. Heathlife : @rolle

10. Heltheain : @rolle

11. Sahay : @Stripes

12. Vinyl Blade : @~The Snowy Wolf~

13. Wolf Tracks : @Venomous

14. Missklang Desenger : @Missklang

15. Existential Panache : @CharChar

16. Argante : @LonnaKitty

(Can have more than 15, but don't want to type all the numbers, lol. I'll list you if you're a number past 15, don't worry!)

RP Storyline:

General ideal is action/adventure, with a bit of SoL and comedy thrown in. I could be more vague, but I chose not to be!

Entirety of storyline (primary backstory to start RP with) will be revealed once the RP has started.

In the meantime, here's a picture of sexy Rias Gremory:

sig-4575920.sig-4575920.sig-4575920.sig-

Edited by ~ Akatsuki ~
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Alright, I'm slightly interested in this since I just came into some free time. But the thing is I don't want to join an RP when I don't even know what it would be about. While a story can be at least some surprise, the themes of the RP should at least be known so we know what type of RP it will be. Is it SoL? Horror? Comedy? Romance? Something else? If you could explain this, I might sign up.

Also Koneko > Rias

Edited by Child Of Darkness

Name: Soft Star

Picture: post-35804-0-32415100-1466841927_thumb.jpg

Backstory:

Soft Star was born from a union of a Thestral and Pegasus. After her father got into trouble outside of Hollowshades and had to seek shelter there, where he fell for her mother. The pair moved to Cloudsdale after their union.

Star's father was a Wonderbolt in his youth but retired when he fathered her, a few years after they married, reverting back to his older job as an instructor at the flying academy. Star's mother was a historian after moving to Cloudsdale started working in the public library keeping the tomes of the pegasus race and the general history of Equestria in good order in her library. Star's younger life was quite good she was always a night owl like her mother though which did not help so much at school as she was tired a lot of the time but she still managed to do ok with her schooling despite that. She always had a passion for looking at the stars at night somthing she did on a near daily occurrence. She came to the age when most gained their marks she was in the middle order of her class.

During a school science project Star decided to catalog some stars for her own project, the class was to be judged by a professor from a local university. Upon seeing Star's work the professor remarked that he'd not seen this constellation before. She boldly declared that no one had she'd found it! To the laughter of the rest of the room apart from the professor. Who said that he'd judge the rest tommorrow he wanted her to show him this new constellation, that evening she did gaining her mark and winning the science project. Seeing her way forward into university to study the stars as her life's work.

Star was no push over when it came to flying either though she was more impassioned to studying the stars, there was no doubt Soft Star was a gifted flyer her father saw this in her. Talking to the current Wonderbolts he saw to her trying out for the reserves which she passed third in her class only from having to help others over herself, remarked by the instructors. Her father gave her his Wonderbolts jacket as a gift for passing, somthing she rarely takes off these days proud of her flying skill and her fathers legacy as a true master of the skies, well when she's not looking at the Stars...

Soft Star has her own place in Cloudsdale where she works at the local university as an astrologist by night. Or travels the nation assisting the Wonderbolts by day as a reservist when she was called upon.

Rest of her story here: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/soft-star-r9520

Equipment: (depends on RP) but she has a companion; Cirrus a falcon.

(edited)

Alright, I'm slightly interested in this since I just came into some free time. But the thing is I don't want to join an RP when I don't even know what it would be about. While a story can be at least some surprise, the themes of the RP should at least be known so we know what type of RP it will be. Is it SoL? Horror? Comedy? Romance? Something else? If you could explain this, I might sign up.

Also Koneko > Rias

I've updated the original post to give a little info on the story-line.

Now you've taken away my fun :/

Also... Koneko + Rias = :wub:

Edited by ~ Akatsuki ~

#feelsignoredbytheDM

lol not ignored!

-reads backstory-

Accepted!

Right then, now I know what I'm getting into, I can sign up.

I have two OC's I'd like to throw in,

Main: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wade-r4238

Alt: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/white-sovereign-r9463

I can alter some things on their story or gear to fit what you want.

Both accepted (as is)!

@@Child Of Darkness, @@Mentis Soliloquy,

Let me know if either of you want a seperate 1x1 with one of my OC's (I have others I plan on adding that aren't ponies).

• Brohoof 1

Sure. I'm always down for a 1x1 as long as it is human and romance

Not into romance that much. I mean I'll do it if it's something short (like a post or two), or required in the storyline (which there may or may not be romance in this RP's storyline >.>), but a whole RP like that? Nah, mate.

@

Not sure if late or perfectly timed. Maybe its none of the two, but. What I came here for is to ask if I could join, well that's quite obvious. However unexpectedly i have provided two characters I'd like to join with. Both are in my signature under the name of Heathlife and Heltheain. But that's not all folks! Okay typing like that is weird. cough, okay basically if Heathlife is chosen I'd like to inform that his current magical prowess should be around the level of pre-alicorn twilight although with a lot more magical knowledge than what she has also some alchemical knowledge. If Heltheain is chosen by you he will start out just as he got his first dragon. Basically when he was 17, this means his overall physique should be strong enough to exert a force strong enough to fight 100% evenly with a teenager dragon. Though, due to his magic properties he will have resistance to magic abilities. This doesn't cause a 100% immunity however as he can still be overloaded by magic in his body which will temporarily paralyze the body part affected. Only to keep things fair after all, also. Heathlife will have a max range on where he can see magic signatures before they become too small... However magic trails after living beings will still be visible. If you'd mind giving a number for this if you choose him it'd be a pleasure. Though, I can probably just come up with some number on my own but you want to be in on the balance in some parts, don't you?

...This became rather long for my tastes, but that's the whole point in explaining and rewriting. It is better to give a detailed report than an unfinished or simple one though if the simplicity in itself shines through the details that could be another matter. But I've probably been typing for way too long now for just trying to get into the RP... Which I tend to do, but this shalt be the end of my post. I bid thee... Okay, thats slightly annoying me again, yea... Uhhmm, I'm trying to say hope to get a response soon I think. Not sure, to be honest I'm not sure what half of the things I wrote in this part is about at this current moment. 

Lastly equipment wise they would have none really, unless you call a huge reservoir of magic and biomagically fused dragonic parts equipment.

@@rolle,

In regards to Heathlife, those terms are acceptable.

In regards to Heltheain, I feel as though magic 'signatures' should be limited are visible at one time. Like, he can only see 10 at a time (the 10 most recent), and others are barely visible/not visible at all. Same goes with the trails. That'd balance him out a bit more. At least I'd like to think so.

And equipment does include clothing, by the way. Take my OC Shining Midnight for example. His equipment consists of magic goggles, linen hoof wrappings, and a shadow cloak.

Side note: How is Heltheain pronounced? I presume it's Helthee-ayn? Or is it more like Helth-ain? I'd like to know, because if I don't it'll start to bother me..

Other than that, both OC's are accepted.

@@Stripes,

Been a while since I've seen a Zebra OC. Accepted!

@

I think you got the name of the two mixed up (I don't blame you, I can do the same sometimes) but Heltheain is the person with the dragon things and Heathlife is the magic monstrosity. I'm quite sure I sound like a hypocrite now... On another note, a magical signature is the unique way magic flows in a person's body. I do agree with him being able to see only a number of them (for example maximum of 5?) also, how big a magic signature is depends on how much magic they have inside of their bodies. Trails are like a footprint the magical energies leave after you move away. But yea I understand the reasoning behind the limitations. So anways both of them have no equipment then since they both have reasons to not have them.

To answer, its pronounced helthee-ayn yea.

(edited)

@@rolle,

My bad! :please:

As I was typing that, I skimmed through the paragraph again to get the names right, but I must've seen 'Heltheain' last as I wrote the bit about the limitations... Must've missed a 'Heathlife' in there... :okiedokieloki:

Another side note: Every time I read Heathlife, I wanna say Heathcliffe :umad:

Edited by ~ Akatsuki ~

The only way you could be more vague is if you simple typed 'RP' and 'shit happens'. xD

But, I'm a little confused as to why you aren't revealing the basic plot for this RP. It sounds like it could be fun, but who knows? You'd probably have a bit more activity if you revealed even something basic.