Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Super famous forum memebers

Best Username Ever

No mere mortal users of this forum can ever compare to greatness of the Helix Fossil.

On a more serious note, I don't know. Some people just seem to be more popular than others. The good thing about this forum though is that everybody is generally nice, and we all seem to get along so popularity really doesn't matter at the end of the day here.

"Red now is not the time to use that" LOL the one thing i don't like though is the fact i can't hold up a conversation really well leading to me getting a bit worried about trying to talk to people.

• Brohoof 1

Are you shitting kidding me right now??

How many "famous people" topics is that in one week? 2? 3? 4??

Why does this matter so much to everyone? If there's someone on the forums that you're good friends with and want to give a shout out to then there's nothing wrong with that but this is just getting ridiculous...

How the flip do you even define someone as being super famous? What's the difference between that and just being famous? Is that suddenly not good enough anymore? :blink: 

(edited)

You want to be popular?

Kiss ass. Namedrop popular members. Flock to their status updates. Kiss the ass of admins and moderators. Flock to THEIR status updates. Jam yourself into a clique. Laugh at unfunny jokes. If their posts are contentious or downright offensive, brohoof and agree anyway. When a "nicest members" thread springs up, namedrop popular members even if they're actually arseholes. Think not for yourself, only the popular herd

....But it doesn't matter because, trust me, I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into this forum. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because the less popular members saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a less popular forum members guy. You know who else is a less forum popular members guy?...Well, most of those who posted only a few times. And they split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and them is I’m going to leave with the Brohoof Championship. I’ve grabbed so many of this forums imaginary brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that they're just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six months, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best at posting, at status updates, even in the blogs! Nobody can touch me! If your account isn't a certain age, or you haven't kissed a certain ass, no matter how many times you prove it, you won't be on the lovely little collector cups. you won't be on the cover of the program. You'll be barely mentioned. You won't get to be in movies. You won't get to be on any crappy show on the USA Network. You won't on the banner of the forum. You won't be in the signature that’s produced by any member here. You won't be on Conan O’Brian. You won't be on Jimmy Fallon. But the fact of the matter is, we should be.

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are thinking of brohoofing me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are brohoofing those popular members right now. You’re the ones that take their signatures that my face isn’t on the cover of. And then at five in the morning when i'm checking this forum before work, you try to shove it in my face and get me to brohoof it because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with the Brohoof Championship on March 17th. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it on Gaia Online. Maybe…I’ll go back to GameFAQ's.

*waves at screen* Hey, Hulkster92, how ya doing?

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour brohoofs into this forum and onto those members. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Those members are going to grow in popularity despite themselves. They are famous members who should be super famous. You know why they're not super famous? Because they surround themselves with glad-handed, nonsensical, douchebag yes men, who’s going to tell them everything they want to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this forum will better after those popular members are gone. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by more idiotic veteran posters and their doofus friends and the rest of their stupid fans.

Punk-Pipe-Bomb-300x168.png

By the way, i'm not actually serious. Except for the top line and third paragraphs. Those are deadly serious.

Edited by The Big Fellah
  • Brohoof 4

• 4 years later...

I'm not entirely sure how you become super popular on here, I think it's more of just a thing that kinda happens, ya know? Like the perfect storm, it doesn't happen for every user, but for a few users it does happen. I know a few popular ones off the top of my head, users like @Wannabrony, @The_Gobo, and like the @TheTaZe said, @The Recherche are all popular users that have a lot of people following them and get constantly a lot of Brohoofs and are easily recognized on the forums here :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

I'm not entirely sure how you become super popular on here, I think it's more of just a thing that kinda happens, ya know? Like the perfect storm, it doesn't happen for every user, but for a few users it does happen. I know a few popular ones off the top of my head, users like @Wannabrony, @The_Gobo, and like the @TheTaZe said, @The Recherche are all popular users that have a lot of people following them and get constantly a lot of Brohoofs and are easily recognized on the forums here :ooh:

Now, I wouldn't say I'm that popular though. :please:

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Now, I wouldn't say I'm that popular though. :please:

I would say that your up and coming, I mean you went from like a nobody a few weeks ago to being an easily recognizable name on the forums here! It took me over six months to just get a reputation of 1,000 Brohoofs, you manged to it in just a week comrade, I'll say that's kinda popular :rarity:

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

I would say that your up and coming, I mean you went from like a nobody a few weeks ago to being an easily recognizable name on the forums here! It took me over six months to just get a reputation of 1,000 Brohoofs, you manged to it in just a week comrade, I'll say that's kinda popular :rarity:

Hey, thanks dude! I just try to be nice to everyone I come across. I guess that's just an after effect of that being the case. :please:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Super famous forum member? @Rarity of course! Many, many, many users have her in their profile pictures and not only! :D

Can anypony beat this? :yay:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

I only know that I'm the most unpopular forum member.

I wonder in which dimension it is true. EqE4vfd.png

You know it's not true, you need to believe in yourself more. :mlp_proud:

• Brohoof 4

25 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

@Tacodidra is one of the most famous

Sure you won't be seeing him on the front pages that often, but he is literally everywhere in the background of the forum.

Thanks, my friend! :yay:

I'd assume I'm pretty well known among people who post and read status updates, given how much I reply to them. :adorkable: But I'm less active in threads so people more active on that part of the forums might not know me as well...

Who would I mention as a super famous member? The first one who comes to my mind is none other than @Sparklefan1234. Active in threads, posting status updates and replying to them – and one of the friendliest people here too! And I'd say 62,120 brohoofs speak for themselves! :)

41 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

If you're unpopular, that means I'm more than nothing here.

I wouldn't say so! There are a lot of forum members who are less well known than you are. And you've been quite active lately, especially posting status updates! :kindness:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, Tacodidra said:

Who would I mention as a super famous member? The first one who comes to my mind is none other than @Sparklefan1234. Active in threads, posting status updates and replying to them – and one of the friendliest people here too! And I'd say 62,120 brohoofs speak for themselves! :)

Boo! :angry: (Thank You, My Friend. :rarity:)

The most famous member I have seen would have to be @Jeric due to how kind and levelheaded he is. :mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1