Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Has anyone ever watched Plastic Memories and wanted to RP it?

Fangirl Fantasies

(Previously posted on another forum)

Just yesterday I started watching an anime called "Plastic Memories," and already at episode 4, I am in love! I know how it ends since I have friends and a sister who watched the series, but do be careful with spoilers, even the tiniest ones. I may know the fates of the characters, but I want to experience their moments by myself.

Possibly what I love so much about this anime so far is that there are rules. I can already tell that needs some clarification. What I mean by "rules" is that there's a certain way things flow within the characters' situations that are inevitable and help mold the story into what it is. For example, the way that the gifts have a specific lifespan could be considered a "rule." The way the giftias deteriorate as they near their death is a "rule." Of course, there are rules to the retrieval process. Rules are fixed points, you could say *Whovian side of me pokes its head out*

Anyway, with all these rules, it would be easy to create a roleplay. There are so many different stories we could tell through ocs. I feel that I know enough about the Plastic Memories universe, through my own viewing of the series and my friends, to navigate through it. I think this would be something fun to try, but I need to know if it's a good idea, if there would be willing participants, and if I can get any help with the rp.