Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Have Plastic Surgery?

MLPForums Phanact

Would You Ever Have Plastic Surgery?  

65 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Ever Have Plastic Surgery?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe/Depends
    • Already Have

No I wouldn't, unless I have to disguise myself as an undercover spy. 

Technically I already have, but that was for medical purposes. For cosmetic purposes..... honestly yeah. It's absolutely shallow to say but I wouldn't mind getting a nice face lift :mlp_please:

Everyone has little things, or even big things they don’t like about their appearance. It’s not always fun but we get what we’re given and I wouldn’t want to change that. If I was seriously disfigured and I needed some sort of a tweak to help me function, I would consider it. But I don’t like the idea of surgery unless it’s absolutely necessary.    

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think I may want a cosmetic procedure done on a specific part of the back side of my body to make it look more attractive (What? It will probably need it)... :P

Other than that I'm considering to do some feminization surgeries, though I might pass on those. I'm not trans but I still don't identify with the male sex and I also still don't like some of my masculine features. 

Edited by Dusklicious

(edited)

The procedure itself is way too costly and just seems unnecessary in general. I'm not the most attractive person out there, but I'd rather not have to go through the hassle of surgery for something very small.

Edited by Cash In

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t think so. I don’t have a big issue with the parts of my body that some people get plastic surgery on. 

• 6 months later...

Considered a nosejob about two years ago, but never went further than that. I'm definitely not in love with my face but I also don't think there's anything about it that absolutely needs to change in order for me to look acceptable - the only thing I'd probably ever consider are jaw implants (my jaw definition is actually not awful, but having better jaw definition wouldn't hurt either).

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...