Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Long Lost Returning Member

TechiePidge

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was a member prior. Left for a..very long while, now im back!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Uhm. Hi?

I'm LittleSylveon, or as some may or may not recognize me as 'RainMuffin' from...well a very long time ago. I'm now a fifteen-year-old female artist, formerly a 13-year-old sketch dork.

I just recently got back into MLP, as well as Fairytail and Pokemon. I still love to roleplay and stuff.

My favorite Pokemon is actually pancham, I just happen to love drawing sylveon. Which reminds me, I did draw my icon.

I think...that's all? 

A small warning, I gained a bit of anxiety so I might be a bit...nervous around most at first.

Any new updates I probably forgot to put above

-My cat rusty died and his mate Isis ran away

-I gained a new kitten by accident, her name is Baloo

-I still use a ton of references when I art

-Im more of a dork then I was before

-I'm currently in a relationship with another brony

-LittleSylveon

• Brohoof 4

Hello! /)

An artist? That's interesting! =3

-I'm currently in a relationship with another brony

Oooh that's so great!  :wub:

And here I am ~ forever alone.  :adorkable:

^_^

Welcome to the herd!  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

N3zQuOn.jpg

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 2

Hey hey, welcome! This is a wonderful community, where u can be your freakin AWESOME pony-lovin self! If you want, I will draw u a special pony just for u! Just being nice to all the new pegasisters and bronies! Check out my page, Nightmare's OC request shop!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome back @, I just returned after a long absence as well; but if there's one thing I remember, there are plenty of really kindhearted people on these forums, and they will be happy to see that you've returned. Here's to seeing you around, and again, welcome back!

• Brohoof 1

sig-4595743.sig-4592896.sig-4590226.sig-

LittleSylveon welcome back to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.                 :twi:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome (back) to MLP Forums!

dw2JxtB.png

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
Every Friday night, a bunch of us hang out right over on Equestria.TV and watch movies! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!
And, of course, we would love to hear your Feedback & Suggestions for the community!