Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc So who wants to rule the world? (temporarly closed, but poke your head in anyway

The Down Trotten

@@cwhip9,

While I would love to add you I must see where I can fit you in so if your ok with me doing some managing before I give you a confirmation ? 

@,

What Babylonsister said, I could use both a character link and what side you'd like to be apart of 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I am enjoying it quite a lot, I'm very curious about what you have going on at location B here and If you need a place to fit them I left it open for there to be more unit members on purpose just encase those two from earlier had joined :)

Edited by PonyOfWar
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

While I would love to add you I must see where I can fit you in so if your ok with me doing some managing before I give you a confirmation ? 

@

What Babylonsister said, I could use both a character link and what side you'd like to be apart of

Thank you, I would like to join with Flamestreak and I'll be a rebel

• Brohoof 1

Attention all persons involved or going to be involved with this RP, I sadly am not only going to be busy most of this weekend but also have little access to a computer with internet, so this rp will, at least for me come to a bit of a hold. So I apologize 

To the people who have applied, I'm sorry I promise as soon as I have some solid time with a computer with internet I'll get you into the rp as soon as possible 

Thank you all for your understanding. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@The Down Trotten

Sorry for not replying. Your mention never came through.

Chaly as a hero maybe a bit of a stretch. She see's herself as one of the good guys, but is a bit of a zealot in her defense of the crown. She see's any attempt to remove the quadarchy as an attack on the stability of Equestria and her way of life.

Edited by Denim&Venom

Ok now that I have some time I finally get to address all of you properly. And fortunately I have something for you all to do! You'll be filling out our second party of Rebels and Heros in the town of Doppleslaunder (or Dopplewood depending on who you ask)  

@@cwhip9,

So as a rebel you'll be joining Contrasts character Witty-thought there, but beyond that I want you to try to figure out whats going on. Whose are you actually working with, whose a friend, whose a foe, etc. Go there as not so much as a rebel but an inquisitive mind, with rebellious thoughts... Does that work for you?  

@,  @@Denim&Venom,

As for you two, you'll be filling in the ranks of the search party into Dopplesluander, your captain being War, as soon as you accept these roles I'll add you to the proper PMs so you'll get the same info I've given your respective parties

____

On a final note I apologize if I mixed some up wanting to be a Hero or a Rebel, I'm still rather frazzled, in the middle of moving so my "RP" space is a hectic mess of boxes and other trinkets  

@@Denim&Venom,if you wish, but thats not really my business thats for War to know, but let me add you to the proper PM  For some reason Denim I  can't add you to the PM... that's bizarre

It's the & symbol in his name, a friend and I ran into this issue and it wouldn't let me add her until she change her name to remove the strange character.

Also I replied to you a few pages back but I believe you missed it due to my inability to mention you. Far warning to those RPing with me I have no computer access and have been responding by phone only therefore @mentioning doesn't work, i'll still put the names of who I'm speaking to but it will not notify.

@@cwhip9,

Read the Doppleslaunder posts if you could, and I'll let you decide how you enter town and who you run into.  

@@cwhip9,

I saw your post and while its mostly ok, I should have specified. The Inn is in Manehatten where as Doppleslaunder is in the southern most reaches of Equestria, there are two different groups of rpers. You dig? I was hoping you would go and join the second group to balance things out a bit  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Which one of u is a rebel and which a loyalist? Trying to get my mental story straight since I'll be looking for one of you

@@cwhip9

He means you are with me, contrast and DwhitetheGamer. Your OC wouldn't be at the meeting at all, you need to go through and read the posts by us, we are at a second location doing something else that I assume tries into the over all plot.

Edited by PonyOfWar