Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open [RP]Crazy Noisy Bizarre Ponyville

GreenGreenWhirlWind

Gridia shuddered as a constant niggling paranoia kept nagging at her. A cold breath made her fur stand on end.

Half of her was telling her to look back, while the other half was saying to keep walking.

She glanced up at Stardust as she walked next to him, and wisely chose the best of both worlds - she walked closer to him, nearly brushing his side, and took the quickest peek over her shoulder.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

At the moment she glances over her shoulder, the figure reveals itself to her...

IT'S AN ENEMY STAND!

The Stand takes the form of a greenish brown dragon(pretty much a greenish brown, malnourished version of Garble) with long claws, glowing red eyes and black bandages covering its face(except for the eyes), wrists and feet!
The dragon tries to attack Gridia but Star Platinum appears immediately, holding the enemy's arm with its hooves.

"Yare Yare Daze."

Said Stardust.

"A Stand that attacks from behind, huh? i've dealt with the likes of you before."

He continues, about to make Star Platinum punch the Stand right on the arm, which would cause it to break.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you!"
The mysterious beige mare exclaims while still looking at the shelf.

"My Stand, [sense Of Doubt](Reference to the David Bowie song), is automated! once i give it a target, it will chase said target on its own, i won't even need to do anything!

And since it's a Stand that acts automatically, damaging it won't hurt me at all! if you wanna stop that thing, you'll have to beat ME up..."

She continues, turning back to face the both of you.

"And that won't be as easy as you think!"

She screams as Sense Of Doubt stabs Star Platinum on the hoof with its other claw, causing Stardust's precious crimson liquid to splatter all over his previously white sleeve and making him scream in pain.

"Everytime you do something without knowing the consequences, my Stand will attack! if you look back without knowing what's behind you, it'll attack you! if you touch it without knowing what will happen, it will attack you! YOU'LL NEVER GET PAST IT!"

The enemy Stand's user continues to scream as Stardust Strider slowly gets back on his hooves.

As the stallion regains his strenght he makes his Star Platinum choke hold th enemy stand, temporarily immobilizing it.

"I'll take care of the Stand, Gridia, you go and teach the user not to mess with us!)

Edited by GreenGreenWhirlWind

"Holy--!" Gridia yelped, and jumped back from the new Stand. Some kind of greenish-brown dragon thing. "I knew there was something following us!"

She clacked her beak at beige mare she saw before. "Lazy old woman can't fight for yourself, huh?"

She listened to Stardust's instructions and nodded. "Right, you keep that thing busy then."

She used her inner strength to bring out Jailbreak, and zipped around to attempt to attack the mare directly.

• Brohoof 1

As Gridia's attack connects, the mare falls to the ground, but manages to stay conscious.

"You shouldn't have done that!"

The instant she finishes the phrase, Sense Of Doubt uses its tail to grasp Star Platinum's neck from behind, strangling S.P. until Stardust lets the stand go, breathing heavily while trying to recover his breath.

Sense Of Doubt then dashes into Gridia, barely dodging Star Platinum's attempts at grabbing it.

The dragon attacks Gridia, but Star Platinum grabs it shortly after, greatly reducing the attack's damage, which leaves four superficial cuts on Gridia's back. Only a couple droplets of blood are drawn, but it sure as hay still hurts!

As Star Platinum starts struggling against the Stand, the beige mare is still recovering from the attack, leaving her guard completely opened.

• Brohoof 1

Gridia is struck by Sense Of Doubt, yelping as a sharp pain shot across her back. "Ow! Agh, that stings..."

She saw the mare was still recovering from her first attack, and she clacked her beak in rage.

"Now you're gonna have a bad time."

With that, like a bullet covered in claws and full of rage, she shot toward the mare for another attack.

Before she even realizes it, the mare is struck by Gridia's counter attack, finally knocking her out and forcing the Stand to retreat.

Stardust, clearly not all that happy with the fact that he just got stabbed AND strangled by her Stand, makes Star Platinum pick the mare up from the ground.

As the mare wakes up, Stardust looks her straight in the eye.

"Talk."

He says, breaking out of his nonchalant spech pattern and speaking in an honestly angry tone.

"I-i don't know what you're talking about!"

The mare awnsers, clearly terrified.

Stardust loses his patience and makes his Star Platinum press her against a nearby wall.

"SOUR SOLO, WHERE IS HE?!"

He yells at her face.

"He usually hangs out behind  the bowling alley, but please don't say that i told you!"

After a moment of silence, Stardust lets her go.

"You heard her, we're going to the bowling alley."

He says heading outside as the mare runs away from both of you.

• Brohoof 1

Gridia backed away a few paces from Stardust as he raged right in the mare's face and demanded answers.

Sheesh, I got slashed across the back and I didn't get this testy.

But, she gave them an answer and he let her go, so the griffon supposed that was good enough.

Jailbreak retreated into Gridia, and she followed after Stardust to the bowling alley. "You really have some anger to work out, you know that?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Fair enough"

Stardust says, admitting his shortcomings.

After a while, the two get to the bowling alley, very close to the spot where Sour Solo would supposedly be.

"My Star Platinum's senses are more advanced than the ones of a normal pony..."
S.S. says, bringing out his Stand.

"...I heard something!

There's definately somepony there, and he's talking to somepony else.

The pitch of his voice suggests that it's a stallion, but still on his late teens, can't be any older than 18 or 19, the other voice is getting fainter...more distant, whoever he was talking to is already going away."
As Stardust tells Gridia about the voice, both of them notice something...Unusual.

They catch, on the corner of their eyes, sparks coming out of a nearby lamp post.

"Yare yare, the mayor should get this thing fixed..."

Stardust says, but then something eerie happens: what seems to be an eye appears on the lamp post!

the eye has a blue iris, and other than that doesn't seem to be too different from a normal eye, althought its shape and size aren't fitting for a pony and instead seem to belong to a reptile of some kind.

"Gridia, you should probably brace yourself...Because i think i know exactly what's gonna happen now..."

Just as Stardust finishes, the owner of the eye reveals itself!

IT'S AN ENEMY STAND! 

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Vt1KiZVpsqQ/V1tHfOwGQRI/AAAAAAAANfI/isRkPOA7qkEF1laTytORvTtf9a6wurnXwCLcB/s1600/snapshot20160610182806.jpg

The Stand is something that can only be defined as a golden electric lizard-like creature with sparks shooting out if its body.

"DID YOU MISS ME, STARDUST?!"

The Stand says in a loud, arrogant-sounding tone that's unbearably irritating.

• Brohoof 1

Gridia clenched her eyes shut at the Stand's irritating voice. Something about it rubbed her the wrong way. She guessed it was everything about it.

"Wow, I already don't like you," she growled, clacking her beak at the electrical lizard creature before Jailbreak made its presence known again.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"...Red Hot Chilli Pepper"
Stardust said to the Stand.

"What are you doing here? Strat Coaster, your user, got locked away a long time ago!"

After Stardust finishes talking, RHCP bursts into laughter, revealing that the Stand wasn't talking: the user was talking trough the Stand as if it was a loudspeaker.

"You still haven't put two and two together, you imbecile? I, SOUR SOLO, AM STRAT COASTER! "Strat Coaster" was just a fake name, and you fell for it! I was lucky you didn't find out about it, that way escaping from jail and hiding from you was a breeze. All i had to do was dye my mane and coat, use contact lenses and BOOM! i was unrecognizeable.

And now, Stardust..."
Says Sour Solo as he reveals himself to the two of you, saying to Stardust personally:
"IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GET REVENGE!

My Stand - Red Hot Chilli Pepper - has grown much stronger! Behold the power of Red Hot Chilli Pepper Requiem!"

As Sour Solo finishes talking, he shoots his own Stand with the arrow, causing the Stand's appearance to change!
RHCP is now red, with long claws on its hands and feet, big pointy horns on its forehead, a pair of bat-like wings on its back and the arrow lodged into the tip of its tail, giving the Stand an imp-like appearance.

RED HOT CHILI PEPPER HAS BECOME RED HOT CHILI PEPPER REQUIEM!

"GO AHEAD, ATTACK ME IF YOU WILL!"
Solo says with his soul filled to the brim with pride as he laughs maniacally.
  • Brohoof 1

Gridia could only cock an eyebrow as she watched Strat Coaster's - or apparently, Sour Solo's little performance. She wasn't exactly phased by this stallion's grandstanding, not even when his Stand seemed to take another form and name.

She gave the display a slow, sarcastic clap of her claws. "Great show, dude. Surprised the sky doesn't have bite marks with all your chewing the scenery."

• Brohoof 1

"Not impressed yet, i see! That's fine, i'll give you guys a real show soon enough!"

Sour says inching closer towards the duo.

"Cut that out, Solo, we both know you can't take on the two of us!"

Stardust says with Star Platinun getting ready to attack.

"Oh no no no no, the only thing that's getting cut out here...IS YOUR HEAD!" Sour screams as RHCPR creates a huge, sparkling ball of light that is launched at you with full strenght, attacking you with what feels like thousands of volts of electricity.

"THIS IS MY STAND! RED HOT CHILLI PEPPER REQUIEM! ITS LIGHTNING BOMBS WILL FRY YOUR BRAINS LIKE SHRIMPS, DID YOU CATCH THAT?"

Sour Solo shrieks in a high-pitched tone, all this screaming is clearly making his throat pretty sore.

• Brohoof 1

Gridia clenched her beak shut, grunting as the electricity shocked throughout her body and left her slightly singed. She slowly opened her eyes and pointed at Stardust. "One fried chicken comment, just one..." She warned him.

She turned her attention back to Sour Solo, whose grating voice was causing her to twitch. Quickly, with Jailbreak's help, she zipped over to him and tackled him down, standing over him.

"WILL. YOU. PLEASE. SHUT. UP?!" She squawked, driving her fist into his face with every word.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As Gridia violently assaulted Sour Solo, his drool, tears, blood and even a tooth or two flew out of his face, causing him to start coughing up like crazy, desperatly gasping for air like somepony who just got saved from drowing.

Gridia thinks she's done with the stallion, his Stand swiftly turns into pure electricity and dashes towards Gridia, giving her only a split second to evade the attack, most of her body makes it out but her tail gets hit by the attack, severely burning it!

Stardust uses Star Platinum to lift a nearby trashcan and lunge it at Sour Solo, who uses RHCPR to simply swat it back at him, but Stardust defends the attack and only recieves a little bit of damage.

Sour Solo gets back on his hooves and as RHCPR approaches the Bowling Alley's "Open" neon sign and drains the electricity that was supposed to be powering it, he says in a much more serious and lower tone:

"Looks like the tables have turned...

I got too cocky and understimated your abilities, but i won't do that again, from now on i'm gonna fight for real!

I am going to become a [super Ultra Guitarist], Straight Arrow said that he'll help me become one if i do what he tells me to, and that's why i can't let you losers get in our way...So either get lost or drop dead."

In the exact moment Sour Solo is done talking, Red Hot Chilli Pepper Requiem is done feeding on the electricity and is once again at full power, creating several tiny lightning bombs and throwing them in Stardust's direction.

There are many ways Gridia could act in this situation, but two of them would be: trying to defend Stardust from the attack one way or another OR trying to attack the enemy Stand, which, if the attack was strong enough, could cancel the attack.

Will Gridia do one of the two or will she do something entirely different?

Gridia yelped at her burning tail and stamped the flame off it. She clacked her beak in annoyance and glared daggers at Sour Solo.

"No one messes with the tail," she growled.

As the Stand attacked with lightning bombs, she had to think fast and either stop it or direct its attention to her. Going with the latter, she zipped over and had Jailbreak attack Requiem.

"Just try and hit me, bug zapper!" She dared.

• Brohoof 1

The attack connects with RHCPR making a satisfying "SMACK" as it hits the Stand and, while it doesn't deal a whole lot of damage, it gets Stardust's attention and makes him notice the lightning bombs, causing his Star Platinum to instinctively pull out a pencil eraser from his coat and use it to block the bombs with an astounding speed.

"What a close call..."

He says, not sounding very bothered by the fact that he almost died right now.

"Good job, Gridia, i'll let you finish him off."

Stardust says sitting on a nearby wooden crate.

Indeed, Sour Solo is heavily injuried and his Stand just blew all of its juice on the last attack, perhaps one more hit could be enough to knock him out.

Gridia looked over at Stardust, who was just sitting on a box. Like I haven't been doing most of the work, right?

Though, she was a little unnerved at how uncaring he was at how he had nearly died. He was so aloof it was almost scary. She was glad he was on her side.

With a shrug, she flexed her wings and sped toward Sour Solo, clenching her fist for a final sock to the stallion's jaw.

• Brohoof 1

As Gridia delivers the finishing blow, Solo spits out blood and stumbles away for a couple of seconds before collapsing on the ground dramatically.

"What a drama queen"

Stardust mutters to himself before getting up.

"Welp, he confirmed my theory: this 'Straight Arrow' guy really is the head of this whole operation, and that's who we should go up against next.

Gridia, you did a great job today, i'll go do some research myself but i'll be staying at the Ponyville Hotel, so feel free to pass by if you ever need help with anything.

Also, you should probably keep this whole thing hush-hush, Solo probably wasn't Straight Arrow's only ally, and if he finds out about us, things will be an awful lot harder. See ya."

• Brohoof 1

Gridia rolled her eyes from Solo's display, and sits up, dusting off her claws. "Well, that's that then."

She smirked as Stardust congratulated her for her victory, but raised an eyebrow as he just walked off toward his hotel.

"Right, see ya." She waved at him. Yeah, wait till I do all the work and then leave. Typical.

Shrugging, she flexed her wings and hovered herself onto a rooftop, finding it much easier now than earlier. She really worked off those subs.

As she laid down on the thatch roof, she realised she still had that silly shirt on. Though, instead of taking it off, she shrugged and stretched out her limbs before relaxing. It was her trophy, she had earned it, so she may as well wear it with pride.

• Brohoof 1

The rest of the day goes by pretty normally, until eventually night comes and morning follows not that long after.

As the sun rises from the horizon, a very unusual sound fills the sky, almost like the sound that fireworks make when they take off, but not a single explosion is heard. What could possibly be the source?

The sound actually managed to awaken Gridia, who grunted with annoyance. She sat up and stretched out her limbs, blinking as she looked around for the source of the noise.

"What the heck...?" She grumbled, eyes squinted from tiredness. As soon as she found who was doing that, they were going to get a piece of her mind.

• Brohoof 1

Opening her eyes, Gridia saw something unbelievable...ROCKETS!

dozens upon dozens of shiny, pointy rockets similar to the ones in comic books!

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnp6seERcm1qe7oa1o1_400.jpg

They varied in size, but all of them were red and seemed to be made of metal, most likely tin or lead - and even thought they looked like toys, all of them could actually fly! and pretty dang fast as a matter of fact! - they all seemed to be coming from Sugarcube Corner, but who or what could possibly be sending them, and where?

And most importantly: could this be the work of a Stand?

Gridia blinked and looked at the rockets, almost unable to believe her eyes. They looked like they just leaped out of a comic book or some kind of post-apocalyptic themed video game.

And for some reason, it was coming from Sugarcube Corner.

"What the heck...?" She muttered, still groggy from her unpleasant wakening, and fluttered toward the bakery to investigate.

• Brohoof 1

As she came closer to Sugarcube Corner, Gridia saw that they were coming from a young colt - probably around 16 or 17 - who was sitting on the store's sidewalk, periodically making more rockets and giving them boxes, the same kind of boxes that Sugarcube Corner keeps their products inside.

The young colt has a crimson coat with cool grey eyes and dark grey mane, his cutie mark is a salmon-colored rocket and he's wearing a baseball cap with the word "Delivery" written on it.

Should Gridia approach the young stallion?

• Brohoof 1

Gridia cocked an eyebrow at the stallion, who seemed to be stuffing rockets into Sugarcube Corner's product boxes.

What kind of amateur was this guy? Someone could blow their face off expecting a muffin!

She approached the colt, clearing her throat. "Uh, hey. You know those aren't fireworks boxes, right?"

• Brohoof 1