Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mind blowing deals on pony merch?

ManaMinori

Out of frustration out of not finding an EqG mini Sunset (and fed up waiting for any word of her getting a pony Funko anytime soon.) I went to HOt Topic in search of pony. Slim pickings, unfortunately (wish it were as popular as Pokemon(, but saw Dunno Maude, Cheese, and Discord on clearance for $12 a pop, with a buy one, get one for 1. Hard to say no, even if didn't really want any of them (got 2 Maude's)

What mind blowing deals on pony have you guys encountered?

• Brohoof 1

I bought the Power Ponies for the clearance price of $5.58 each at Target. Apple Bloom w/Sweetie Babs @ $2.84, Apple Flora w/Candy Caramel Tooth @ $2.84, Big Red McIntosh w/ Cart @ $2.84! Water Cuties, Applejack & Flower Wishes for $5.84 each!

Edited by Darthy Hooves

Won a bidding on some mlp dog-tag chains before and the only other seller would have me believe it was 70+ value and costed me about 12 or something. Hidden away in a tin lol.

I picked up the Journal of the Two Sisters for 1$ at some little thrift shop while I was visiting my Grandma.

I'd been wanting to pick it up along with some other pony merch earlier, but I didn't have enough money for it too at the time, so that was a lucky day.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you include going to thrifts, you can find some interesting pony merch at dirt cheap prices. It might not be new or what you wanted but it's pretty fun to go treasure hunting for some interesting finds. You'll never know what you'll going to find!

• 2 weeks later...