Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Track not processing fully, but able to be published leading to "unknown error"

Courageous Thunder Dash

So, I just uploaded a track to pony.fm and published it, only for it not to play. I uploaded it in several file formats, all compatible with pony.fm, yet it still won't process fully and I keep getting the unknown error. Please help. I've been trying to upload the same track for the past few days...

What if the file is corrupted?  You could try exporting it again, then uploading that to pony.fm.  I've never uploaded anything to there before, so I'm not sure what the problem is but I hope that helps.

What if the file is corrupted?  You could try exporting it again, then uploading that to pony.fm.  I've never uploaded anything to there before, so I'm not sure what the problem is but I hope that helps.

Exported it multiple times. Plays back perfectly...

Its not your file that's causing the issue. We're getting a bunch of server issues right now

Could you try uploading your file again? I think we've got it sorted

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same error right now.

I'm not seeing any errors. It might be your track metadata. Pony.fm doesn't like tracks with bizarre metadata. Try to remove all tags from you file and re-upload. If you're still running into issues, email me at logic@pony.fm

• Brohoof 1

I'm not seeing any errors. It might be your track metadata. Pony.fm doesn't like tracks with bizarre metadata. Try to remove all tags from you file and re-upload. If you're still running into issues, email me at logic@pony.fm

Great tip, made it work. Thanks!

• Brohoof 1