Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does Sunset Shimmer deserve a Funko figure?

ManaMinori

She was born a pony, and is more popular (and made more appearrances, and has more officiaial merchandise) than Maude pie and Cheese Sandwich, who both got a Funko of their own. Do you guys think Sunny deserves a pony Funko figure that is long overdue?

She did get a brushable figure before her debut, so I don't see why not for the Funko. I don't view Sunset as canon to FiM, but even Lyra, who is a background pony, got one.

if she isn't canon to Find, then all of EqG wouldn't be canon, since she had to be canon in FiM to go through the mirror to get to EqG

But i digress. Totally unfair that background ponies get Funko's, abd the star of 2 1/2 movies still doesn't

If would have been good if she did have one, but apparently the Funko vinyl figures are now discontinued, so assuming that doesn't change then there won't be any new Funkos.  Which is a shame, I'm not a big Sunset fan by any means, but she does have a good design and I certainly would have bought one.

If would have been good if she did have one, but apparently the Funko vinyl figures are now discontinued, so assuming that doesn't change then there won't be any new Funkos.  Which is a shame, I'm not a big Sunset fan by any means, but she does have a good design and I certainly would have bought one.

they're doing gimmig glow in the dark versions of past pony POP funko figs, they still seem to be touching on pony. They need to get back to doing the full sized ones, and give us Sunny already
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, she does deserve a full Funko and mini blind box. We have a character who's really important, lovable, cute, and really just being awesome and she doesn't have neither Funko figures.

no Funko POP!, Or MC Donald's figure, either, which is sad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dying of anxiety waiting for frikin Funko Shimmer. Such a shame Hasbro hasn't licensed her design or something from the more skilled creators of the Brony fandom, all this time

From what I've heard, FUNKO is holding back on the MLP license because next year Hasbro's gonna go all out on the movie merch and FUNKO wants in on that. So maybe next year there could possibly be a new wave of FUNKO figures based on characters they haven't done yet. I think that Sunset and Starlight could possibly be a wave.

From what I've heard, FUNKO is holding back on the MLP license because next year Hasbro's gonna go all out on the movie merch and FUNKO wants in on that. So maybe next year there could possibly be a new wave of FUNKO figures based on characters they haven't done yet. I think that Sunset and Starlight could possibly be a wave.

i certainly hope you're right about that.

I'd love for Sunset to have a Funko figure. I'm surprised that she hasn't gotten one yet considering she is the face of Equestria Girls not to mention one of the most popular characters of generation four.