Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Puzzle Party App

GrimGrimoire

Has anyone else downloaded and tried the new MLP Puzzle Party app for phones? Just curious what you think of it so far, some hi-score and ways you could see it being improved perhaps?

So far I find it a fun diversion and I can see spending some lunch breaks playing this. I am embarrassed to admit I gave an audible hooray when I found myself stuck with 1 move left and managed a game board clearing parasprite combo in the last moment. I got a few looks for that one let me tell you.

Has anyone else downloaded and tried the new MLP Puzzle Party app for phones? Just curious what you think of it so far, some hi-score and ways you could see it being improved perhaps?

So far I find it a fun diversion and I can see spending some lunch breaks playing this. I am embarrassed to admit I gave an audible hooray when I found myself stuck with 1 move left and managed a game board clearing parasprite combo in the last moment. I got a few looks for that one let me tell you.

yeah its fun but once you get up to a certain stage I find its very difficult :)