Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"misquote the user above you"

Snow

i noticed that when you quote someone you have the ability to completely manipulate what they said  :sneer:

and i thought it might make a fun little game, all you need to do is quote the user above you and replace or edit the text to say something silly XP

its all in the name of fun so don't say anything hurtful or rude and please keep it clean only misquote inside this thread.

you should also say something so the next user has content to quote, if you don't have much to say or don't know what to say just say "misquote me" and let the next poster do all the work.

i just thought i would give everyone the heads up that i have recently adopted Pastafarianism and will be resigning as a staff member and will become permanently inactive because this forum takes up too much precious time that i could be spending worshipping the flying spaghetti monster.
i wont just leave you hanging however, effective immediately ju88snow will be taking my place as sectional staff for beyond equestria, its been nice getting to know you all but i cant let this forum get in the way of more important real world commitments.
farewell to all!
Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 2

I noticed that when you quote someone you have the ability to completely manipulate what they said  and i thought it might make a perfect tool of destruction and chaos, all you need to do is quote the user above you and replace or edit the text to say anything XP it's all so fun and wonderfull so go ahead, say anything hurtful or/and rude and please keep it as dirty as possible and spread the misquotes everywhere! In every thread!  

True words my friend! With such powerful information, we will be able to spread chaos on the forums! Discord, our lord and master will be pleased! Let's rise, Entropists, followers of Discord and let the new era of chaos begin!

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
True words my friend! With such powerful information, we will be able to spread love and joy across the forums!

oh. uh. let me edit this. i just realized that i forgot to actually say something jsut after positng. 

Edited by ~Phoenix~

~This text was so long, it was removed by mods~

Such a shame. It only took like a full page. Makes me wonder. Anyway, the show must go on! Come, I dare you to misquote me!

Edited by Missklang

Such a shame about Harambe. It only took like a full page of memes. Makes me wonder: Are gorillas secretly GODS?! Anyway, the show must go on, and may the light of obnoxious internet trends shine upon thee! Come, I dare you to masquerade as Harambe at a public event!  My text is red.

Sometimes memes make me smile (usually "doge" ones), and sometimes they make me wonder how the human species has managed to survive this long.

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes moms make me nervous (usually "doge" ones *shutter* Shiba inus: HOW can ANYONE live with a dog that can be so hard to train?), and sometimes they make me wonder how the human species has managed to survive this long. cuz kids can do the stupidest things. And moms don't always know what to do to stop them...so, really, HOW DO YOU DO IT, MOMS? i admire you. really i do...

My mom's got it easy: both me and my brother have aspergers syndrome :P

• Brohoof 2

My poor father: both me and my sister became infected with vampirim...

Cool! Vampires!

Really, I don't understand why ponies like Celestia. She is so not trustworthy! I'm sure she is evil! Luna is so much better  :orly: #LunaIsBestPrincess #NewLunarRepublic #TheCakeIsALie

P.S.: I wonder if phrases like that are considered political statements now xD

• Brohoof 1

Eww! Vampires!

Really, I don't understand why ponies like Luna. She WAS nightmare moon, afterall! I'm sure she is STILL evil! Twilight Sparkle is so much better  :orly: #LunaIsBestPrincess #NewLunarRepublic #TheCakeIsALie

P.S.: I wonder if phrases like that are considered political statements now xD

What about celestia? yes, i agree, twilight is a princess worthy of praise!

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

What about celestial seasonings brand teas? yes, i agree, twilight is a book and film series worthy of praise!

I like tea, also, and I'll say "to each their own" to the sparkly vampires bit.  I mean, there are also shirtless boys who turn into wolves.  Not werewolves so much as, you know, somewhat large, otherwise regular-looking wolves.

I'll say no to the sparkly vampires.. they aren't all that appealing to me. I mean... there are also just normal shirtless boys but im more into into wolves.  Not werewolves so much any more, you know, coz they are still partly human, i like somewhat large, otherwise regular-looking wolves... yes... im a massive furry and damn proud of it.

wow man... i never knew :/ cool i guess... its not really something you needed to say but i wont judge.

• Brohoof 1

wow man... i never knew i was actually a koala :/ cool i guess... i get to sit in trees all day and eat leaves.  not a very demanding life.  its not really something i needed to say but i always liked those koala shaped crackers that no one remembers.  probably what turned me into one.

There was this weird anime (I know, they're all weird) about talking magical possibly-alien koalas years ago.  I wonder what happened to that show.

• Brohoof 1

Do you mean shipping two ice cream flavors as in emoticansXemulators?  Or are you mean enouth to ship them as in mailing them with some bodies?  I don't understand your very silly and pinkie pie ish state of being. Go back to bed. Please.

What if i don't want to sleep? and stay up eating candy and secks? :P

• Brohoof 1

I never said no to a travel agent. You probably shouldn't do same things, though; they'll melt or catch fire and you will end up with an expensive ticket to the other end of the world. I'm in Antarctica now, the internet is bad here.

About the sparkly vampires (how do they dare call themselves "vampires"?) I would unleash Alucard on them. Now THAT's a true badass vampire. I do agree with you though, always saying yes to travelling agents is not a good idea xD.

About the sparkly twilights (Twilight is best pony :twi: ) I would unleash friendship on them. Now THAT's a true egghead princess. I do agree with you though, saying books suck will get you 1000 years moon time xD.

Watching "My Little Pony" is punishable by death. :maud:

-FBI

Edited by Fillypino Fried

Watching "Anime" is punishable by death. -The Pope

What? Really? That's it then, I will go and burn Rome down... Or maybe just surrender. It's fun to see how they struggle at killing me xD

(Also, didn't quite catch how you misquoted me, but oh well xD)

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

What? Really? That's it then, I will go and burn this site down... Or maybe just the Pony Fanclubs. It's going to be fun to see how they struggle

(Also, didn't quite catch how you misquoted me, but oh well xD)

That's a terrible thing to say MissKlang o_o

At least spare the Trixie threads ;-;

• Brohoof 2

Ah, shiz. I didn't quite get the game. :awuh:

We're going deeper, Leo.

At least shitpost in the debate pit ;-;

It's in theaters now! Coming this summer...

Two brothers. In a van. And then a meteor hit. And they ran as fast as they could. From giant cat-monsters. And then a giant tornado came. And that's when things got knocked into twelfth gear...

A Mexican...armada shows up. With weapons made from to- tomatoes. And you better betch'ur bottom dollar that these two brothers know how to handle business.

In! 'Alien...Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers...Who Are Just Regular Brothers Running...in a Van from an...Asteroid and All Sorts of Things: The Movie'.

Hold on! There's more. Old women are comin'! And they're also in the movie and they're gonna come...and cross...attack...these two brothers. But let's get back to the brothers because they're- they have a strong bond! You don't wanna know about it here, but I'll tell you one thing.

The Moon. It comes crashing into Earth! And whaddya do then? It's two brothers and I- and...and they're gonna...it's called 'Two Brothers' ...'Two Brothers'...it's just called 'Two Brothers'!

• Brohoof 1

It's in theaters now! Coming this summer...

Two brothers. are trying to get a tan when suddenly a solar flare hits. And they tan as fast as they could. and it turned them into giant cat-monsters. when a giant cotton ball came. And that's when they got knocked intoa giant mirror...

A cainine armada shows up. With weapons made from laser pointers. And you better beleive a porsclin dall that these two brothers know how to pawnder business.

In! 'feline monster Brothers against Invading Canine  Armada armered with laser pointers and cotton ball's ...Who Are Just Brothers plaing cat and mouse...iwhere the cat's are dog's and the mice are cat's... and All Sorts of Things: The Movie'.

Hold on! There's more. Teletubbies are coming'! And they're also in the movie and they're gonna come...and cross...anoy...those two brothers. But let's get back to the brothers because knwbody know's the brothers! You don't wanna know about it here, but I'll tell you one thing.

The Sun. It comes crashing into Earth! And whaddya do then? It's two tans and I- and...and they're gonna...it's called 'Two Tans' ...'Two Tans'...it's just called 'Two Tans!

this film sounds like the most needed movie since the film "sharknado" haha I would watch it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...wait what was I saying??? anyway I guess it's time for me to go back in time by 13 seconds to make sure i'm not late for the other posts ¦) wait I mean 29 seconds....no 31 seconds....right screw it i'm just going to be late

• Brohoof 1

this film sounds like the most unnecessary movie since the film "Sammy Sucks His Thumb." I would watch it and then and then and then and then and then and then and...wait what was I saying??? Anyways, I guess it's time for me to go back to reality to make sure i'm not late for the gravy. I mean gravelly ....no gravely....right, fuck it, i'm just going to be great.

I think it's supposed to be "Whoops, there's go gravity." Haven't you ever heard that MNMS song?

Or, maybe it was gravy. I'm not that familiar with Soap Dawg or 10 Cents.

• Brohoof 1