Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Universal Friends (1x1 w/ Techno Universal)

ReverieRiver

@@Techno Universal,

( Link to OOC )

It was another typical day. Lunar Symphony ventured out to town, bought a few things she needed, and then she usually headed home. It wasn't often that other ponies approached her, which she understood. She was a... unique-looking pony. Albino, hair and coat stark white, eyes clouded red - and on top of that, she was a bat pony, a breed rarely seen in these parts. Ponies stared, she could feel their eyes on her; but they never did approach.

Until now.

Lunar had nearly run into the other, before she noticed something in her path. She paused, staring blankly forward as soft clicks and chirps sounded from her throat. Well, it seemed like a pony, alright. She tilted her head slightly, ears perked.

"...Do you want something?"

• 2 weeks later...

@@Miss Reaper,

Lunar then quickly got dragged into the forest next to the road.

LUN: AHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

TU: PLEASE!! Calm down. I know it's the worst time to do this but I need to get you down to the lab.

LUN: Alright I guess I should be going nn...... Wait...

Lunar then had a massive flashback of her true form.

LUN: Ok so everyone are robots created by you and... Your the mysterious Techno Universal!!! And how was I not able to remember the hidden details of equestria before I saw you now?

TU: Uhh.. We will talk about that down in the lab. But for now we need to get moving!

So the two started walking deep into the forest...

Ohh and sorry it took me a while to post here. It's just you forgot to send me a link to the RP!!! :)

Edited by Techno Universal