Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G3 Specials on Netflix

PinkiePie97

Someone already mentioned this in another thread, but I thought it should get it's own topic. Recently, some G3 specials have been added to Netflix. Titles that are available are Friends Are Never Far Away, A Very Minty Christmas, Twinkle Wish Adventure, Dancing in the Clouds, The Runaway Rainbow, and The Princess Promanade.

post-36744-0-11612700-1478786572_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

I've seen some of those on Netflix for some time now yet I never bothered to check them out due to what I had heard about generation three's more... questionable qualities. You know, I might as well watch these sometime just to find out if what was said is true.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

That's cool. I don't have Netflix though.

@Ganondorf8

I've started watching it here and there when I can catch it. It's not a bad gen, it's just  bland and saccharine. That is truly its only bad qualities. It has cute animation and some very catchy songs and a few stand out characters. At worst it just won't hold your attention for long. The hate against it is blown way outta proportion.

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have Netflix now and I can watch them if I wanted. Problem is, I don't live alone :lol:. I have no issues of them knowing me watching FiM, but something blatantly girly in front of them? That'll be a problem yo