Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Tangle's Happy Pone Shop

Storm

"I'm only doing headshots of OC's"

I'm not drawing canon characters

Could you doy oc then? He is a orange pegasus. His mane is red and yellow in a fire style. He has a unicorn horn. His mane body is bright orange. His eys are dark orange. If you can draw this then email it to me when your done.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could you doy oc then? He is a orange pegasus. His mane is red and yellow in a fire style. He has a unicorn horn. His mane body is bright orange. His eys are dark orange. If you can draw this then email it to me when your done.

I can't work with a description... I need a visual of him. I suck at using descriptions :c

Incan't draw at all so I can't provide a visual. Just draw him in the same style as your avatar.

Hmm... I recommend using Pony Creator to make him first. Than I can add anything else if needed. I can send you a link to it.

can you pwease draw my profile but as this? :3
9ahf9.jpg

preferably with the tank hat X3 dw! its not has hard as it looks, the tiger turret is essentially a cylinder horseshoe kind of shape with a rectangle on the front, there is a ton on reference pictures online but minimum detail is fine :P just a basic shape and a recognisable mantlet is all im after :3
(the eyes are meant to be red but it didn't come out well in pencil XP )

post-38841-0-05830800-1478915949_thumb.png

can you pwease draw my profile but as this? :3

9ahf9.jpg

preferably with the tank hat X3 dw! its not has hard as it looks, the tiger turret is essentially a cylinder horseshoe kind of shape with a rectangle on the front, there is a ton on reference pictures online but minimum detail is fine :P just a basic shape and a recognisable mantlet is all im after :3

(the eyes are meant to be red but it didn't come out well in pencil XP )

Hmmm... I can't promise it'll turn out good but I'll try^^

Hey could you send me the link to the website? I can't find it.

Sure thing!

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

Sure! Just make sure it's an OC please!

XD

There's still an open spot XP

@@NotaSomepony,

I really hope you like it! Also I didnt realize she was an alicorn until I started coloring XD

tADb8uI.jpg

@,

I'm not that good at drawing stallions XD

JDwuECG.jpg

Shoot, I didn't notice this somehow. I don't think I got it in my notifications. >.< Thank you so much though! O3o <3 Always nice to know people will take time to do this c;

Edited by Eazyfries

I can't find the actual link to the game though. It just has the app. That link doesnt work.

That is the game though. There's no app.

• 2 weeks later...

Opening again. I'm also doing requests for full body. One at a time for those. Also please remember I have a right to refuse your request.

For full body ONLY regular ponies (Earth, unicorn, pegasus) I'm not doing alicorns yet. Also I must have a png of your ponies cutie mark. I'll include the colors and the name

Opening again. I'm also doing requests for full body. One at a time for those. Also please remember I have a right to refuse your request.

For full body ONLY regular ponies (Earth, unicorn, pegasus) I'm not doing alicorns yet. Also I must have a png of your ponies cutie mark. I'll include the colors and the name

Hey please draw my oc. You already have a copy of the picture.