Explain yor shower/bath

DubWolf

• 3 years later...

I go to the bathroom, close the door, start taking off my shir-

Psyche. :ithastolookpretty: 

One knob that can switch from shower or bath mode. 

My shower is pretty small. It’s definitely a one person shower. It’s a bit dark too because there is no light above it. The only lights in my bathroom are above my sink mirror. To get warm water, you turn the handle to the left and go get cooler water, you turn the handle to the right. I prefer lukewarm showers and even sometimes cool. I have shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shaving gel, facial cleanser, 2 razors, wash cloth, and a scrubby. There are 4 small shelves and the shower curtain is white with some quotes on it. My shower head is detachable.

My shower is just your ordinary run of the mill bathtub with a shower head way up above it attached to the wall. You turn the faucet right for cold, and left for hot and to turn it off. Our drain plug is broken so taking baths is pretty much impossible unless you stick a washcloth in the drain plug to keep all the water from draining out. Showers are better anyway. :ButtercupLaugh:

Oh, and did I mention the showerhead has a built in strobe light? :kirin:

12 minutes ago, Princess Moony said:

Have a 1 knob that I have to turn all the way to the left for hot and right for cold:wacko:I usually turn it all the way to the right when the weather is too hot!:glimmer:

Never liked those. You can’t control the water flow! What if I just want a little bit of warm water.... I don’t use full open when showering.

One knob that you pull out to make the water flow. Turn it left for hot, right for cold. Pull a switch on the tub faucet to make it go out the shower head.