Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fairy Tail Roleplay

Dakcka

Rouen stood there watching Dawn intently he could feel her magic, almost seeming to be that of a god if not a demi-god. He watched as the sword was tossed to Lucis and he took notice of it and softly said "Great." he turned his head slightly as the other two came up and heard Leege introduce herself and even him. Even offering her home to them before bowing his head some "Name is Rouen pleasure. Excuse me though I think it's time to put an end to all this." He began to walk out from behind the building and towards Lucis, Perpe, and Canteen. He didn't know who started it or why, he was about to finish it. He got close enough and took in a deep inhale leaning back before shouting so loud ice crystals fell off houses around him "HEY YOU THREE WE ARE GONNA HAVE SOME STEAKS STOP COME JOIN US IT'S A BIT TOO COLD TO BE ANGRY WITH ONE ANOTHER." 

Canteen was watching as Dawn went right through Lucis' attack and was smiling at it, she was powerful and sexy to boot as he saw Perpe finally make an attack blasting the sword he grumbled looking at her. She was finally gonna be ready for a fight and now it would be two on one. He chuckled some as Dawn tossed the sword to Lucis for him to have and began to watch her leave his eyes focused on her hips before his attention was drawn to Lucis speaking of another person who has him on the death list. "Well if you weren't acting so high and mighty as well treat women as if they are unable to defend themselves..or come onto people in the creepy uncle way you would have friends I am sure Lucis."

He was grinning at him now as Mias flew down and spit a cloud of poison out for Perpe she sucked it up and made him laugh a bit at her "Lovely this is gonna be a fun time.." he cracked his knuckles as he prepared himself for an attack by the two. Just then he heard a loud voice yelling towards them offering food and to stop being angry in the cold he looked at Rouen and tilted his head some at the rather large figure "Hmm...steak does sound good."

• Brohoof 1

@@Techno Universal

Eier kept his distance from the person, whom by now was leaning on a tree. He didn't want to involve this person into his own mess so he decided that it'd probably be for the best to try and reject becoming his friend, otherwise, he wouldn't be able to protect this person "Buzz off, would you? I'm not here to babysit anybody. And of course you haven't seen me before, I just came here. Use whats inside your head a little" He disliked having to be mean, but if it is to help others. At the very least he would try. He prayed in his head silently for it to work, for the other party to go away. As a fresh breeze of wind came by them he turned around to walk away "Go and play with someone else" he said with slight coldness to his voice, while it didn't seem hesitating, it seemed disliking. The robe even though it looked light, didn't go with the wind, even if it was enough to rustle the leaves. As if it was heavy, yet the boy didn't seem troubled. He moved as if it was as light as it looked, even though it didn't move as it should have.

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Skylord Nexus, @@reader8363,

Dawn stopped in her tracks when she had heard a man yell out to the group. She was a little disappointed, really. She wanted to see at least someone lose their life today. She sighed and turned to see Rouen. When Dawn made eye contact with a girl with red hair near him, she immediately fainted. Dawn chuckled a bit, and let her magic power fade away. Dawn looked to Opus and patted him on the head.

"I could certainly go for a nice place to get out of this disgusting snow. Even if you can't feel the cold, it must be dreadful walking through the deep snow." She looked to Rouen, and then to the group of fighters. They had all stopped, even Canteen and Perpe. This was very interesting indeed, maybe she could use them for self-gain. If she could tag along with these fools whilst looking for her dear brother, maybe she could find him within the year. She rubbed her legs together, she was getting giddy thinking about him... thinking about killing him. He had to pay. Pay for his sins.

--

Perpe watched Lucius with a slight smile as he acted gentlemanly. She got ready to "tear Canteen a new one" and got in position, but was interrupted by the yelling of a man. She saw a small group of people standing off in the distance. She had no interest till she saw the bright blue hair. It was Brume, why was he breaking up the fight he had initiated? She thought and then realized it had sort of been her who'd started the conflict. Woops. Perpe sighed and put her hand on Lucius' chin to pull him up. "There is really no point in continuing to fight with this guy any further.. We should take this as a way to make peace or something like that. Truth be told, I could kind of go for a snack right now." Perpe winked.

--

Leege peered out from behind Rouen as he yelled to the group. She would be fine! Leege had these tough looking people, including crystal lady, blue hair guy who won't stop sniffing her, and Rouen! She sighed a relief and looked the White and Green haired woman in the eyes. She let out a small face of shock as she plummeted backwards, losing consciousness immediately.

--

Brume sniffed Leege's hair. She smelled very... unique. Almost like a mixture of blood and candy. Brume liked candy, but he wasn't a big keener on blood. He got startled slightly as Rouen yelled out to the group of people fighting, and was even more surprised to realize it was Perpe and Lucius. He had thought he'd run a decent distance away from them to escape.... Oh goodness, he noticed Canteen and immediately was paralyzed with fear. He then proceeded to pass out, shortly after he lost consciousness, Leege had landed on top of him. 

@@Arid_Blitz, @,

Lucius scoffed and Canteen's remark about him "Firstly, I only act so high and mighty because I'm aristocracy... though no one knows that, and no one would recognise me as such, I assure you it is true! Secondly, I do not treat women like they can not defend themselves, such thought are borderline archaic, I merely flirt in a gentlemanly manner, a good example of this would be: I women can open a door their self, never the less you still hold it for them. Now onto the last bit... well it's easily explainable given that fact that... do I really act like a creepy uncle?" Lucius then looked to Perpe for her input on the matter.

However, Lucius was soon distracted by this new group of people inviting them all to dinner, "Hmm dinner with at least two people who have tried to kill me within the past ten minutes... stranger things have happened" Then though a small blush appeared on his face as Perpe lifted his chin up and winked at him "Well I guess if your up for it princess then I guess I'll come with you, but only if we class it as a date, how does that sound?" Lucius then looked over at Brume who had ,at this point, passed out and was currently under Leege causing Lucius to laugh and turn back to Perpe I don't think you have any reason to say no either princess, your other boyfriend is currently a little pinned down." Lucius continued laughing and motioned to Brume, but also laughed because he knew Perpe didn't like Brume being called her boy friend.

@, @@Arid_Blitz,@@Skylord Nexus,

Opus moved away from Dawn and said as he glared at her, "Could you not pat my head and it's not that bad for me to walk through the snow since I can't really get cold feet or frostbite." He looked the two that passed out and muttered, "more parts of souls." He turned to the others and said as he pulled his trumpet out of his pocket a little, "So, are you three going to stop wrecking the places and giving others trouble." He looked at the three, with a little dim light in his gray lifeless eyes.

Starry jumped when Brume and Leege fell into a pile and ran up to them to see if they are alright. She turned the snow under them into a crystal basket and said as she grabbed one of the two handles, "I could go to get out of this snow. Could you help me with these two? I can't carry both of them through the snow and they seem to be completely out of it to walk there." She switched shoulders with her bag and thought about the broken window and the crystal lantern that she left outside the guild she broke into and stole the papers of their report

Canteen stood there as Rouen continued to walk their way, as he heard Lucis continue on about the way he acts he looked at him and chuckled "Yes you do act like a creepy uncle, better watch it miss." he looked at Rouen now as he came close enough to him now and smirked a bit "I'll go with you to dinner be nice to get out of the cold, besides Lucis was on his way to defeat anyways needing a helper against me two in fact." he scoffed and leaned in to Rouen a bit "Can my brother Melio come?" he looked back behind Rouen as he saw Brume before he fell on the ground. He took off running across the snow sliding to a stop near the two new people, someone trying to move Brume and some woman. "Hey you came back to me." he dropped in the snow leaning a hand down to brush some of Brume's hair out of his face

Rouen watched as they all seemed to stop and agree to go out with them for dinner. As he heard Canteen and his brother he smiled "Yes, he may come the more the merrier. I'll pay for it all or even make it if need be." after that Canteen took off towards Leege and the others before chuckling some. He walked slowly towards Opus and Dawn as he came closer to them he raised a hand to Opus "No need for that mister. Seems the situation has been diffused for now. Food does indeed calm people it seems." he smiled softly as he turned to look at Dawn fully softly talking to her so only the three of them could hear, Opus, her, and himself "I know who you are miss. Wanted with quite the price on your head, I know your powers are incredible scared my friend into passing out it seems."

He looked over his shoulder some as he spoke still "I will say if you are to join us, you will behave and not scare her with your power anymore. When the time comes I will ask for a fight not to the death." he turned his head to look at Dawn in the eyes "To see if I am able to claim your bounty or not..I win you go peacefully, you win I never saw you, heard of you, and will let you rest yourself at my place till you move on..if you need my help I will help all I can. Is this a fair deal?" he held a massive right hand out to Dawn a soft smile on his face "A fair fight as well no outside help."

@@rolle,

As the boy Walked away Techno's CMD actually started talking to him. Techno was very pleased that the new auto-recommendation system was working.

CMD: I recommend that you get him to know about some of your abilities before you talk to him. Maybe you could try showing off to him?

So then Techno got the idea of running past him at full speed useing his auto-route system. He could basically set a route into the system and he would automatically run at over 200KPH on the set path even though he could not usually run this fast. He then set a route that was a one kilometre long straight line through the forest that was right next to where the boy was. He then ran the program and off he went and as he was passing the boy he shouted out...

TU: HI ZINGER!!!

The boy jumped when Techno ran past him at full speed. A few seconds later Techno ran straight back but this time he smashed trough several trees accidentally before coming to a stop. He then got up out of a pile of bark and said..,

TU: man... I think I got a bit to exited on that one!!!

The boy then turned around and started walking in his direction...

Edited by Techno Universal

@@Arid_Blitz@@reader8363@@Skylord Nexus

Leege opened her eyes to meet some beautiful dark blue eyes staring back at her, she was entranced.... Until she realized it was that scent-loving weirdo who won't stop smelling her hair. Leege made an upset child-like pout, and was about to bite Brume, when all of a sudden some man ran up and brushed some of Brume's hair out of his face. "Eep! Rouen save m-" She noticed Rouen was talking with the scary lady, and went to her only other option. 

"Save me random stranger!" Leege jumped behind Lucius, using him as a human shield. "Please! I'll give you my steak, just save me from these weird men!" Leege was outright sobbing, she usually wasn't deterred by strange people, but Brume and Canteen had driven her over the edge.

--

Perpe sighed as Leege jumped behind Lucius, this kid was pissing her off. Perpe had seen sheltered babies in her life before, but this... Oh... this was taking the cake. She looked over to Brume and Canteen and rolled her eyes.

"You know when Brume gets up he's going to run, right?" She sighed, as Dawn approached the unconscious Dragon Slayer. She then looked back to Lucius and then to Leege.

"What are you gonna do about this kid clinging to you?" Perpe chuckled, going back to being her high and mighty self. 

--

Dawn threw Brume over her shoulder and looked to Opus. "What was with your anger toward me back there, Opus? I thought we were starting to become close." Dawn lied through her teeth, she was getting good at seeming genuine, but even then the guilt hadn't hit her yet. She was fine with using Opus, and the others just to get to her brother. 

"Well... I guess we should go." She motioned to Rouen. "Lead the way, bud." 

@@Techno Universal

When he thought that the person was gonna leave him alone, he felt a fresh breeze going to the side of him which made him jump as he didn't think that someone would recklessly charge in someone's way just because they were not spoken to in a friendly way... More unnerving was the way the person came back, through tress, he made such a mess... So, he decided to continue as to leave all the mess behind. He originally thought of lending a hand but decided against it. He'd probably mess it up somehow, and thus he started walking down his original path, next to all the broken trees. He decided that he'd have to sprint away as the person behind him was certain to be able to just catch up whilst he was just walking '...I've got better things to do than play with you...!' he thought as he could be seen stretching his leg backwards before an afterimage was left at the place of which he stood, meanwhile. He was about 3 meters ahead of it leaving another afterimage just a moment after that, he laughed inwardly. Thinking about the face that the other person must have right now.

@, @@Arid_Blitz,

Lucius jumped a bit as Leege leaped behind him begin to be saved, causing Lucius to chuckle a little before turning around and leaning down to Leege's height "Okay you listen here, as long as I'm here those scary strange guys won't hurt you I promise... especially that one." Lucius then motioned towards Canteen "If he tries anything with you I'll kill him and make him regret the day he was every born, that sound good." Lucius then gave her a warm smile and a pat on the head. 

Lucius looked at Leege and the to Perpe, then to Leege and once again back to Perpe "What I'm going to do is protect her, especially from Canteen... and maybe Brume. Is Brume really of any concern, he doesn't seem that dangerous." Lucius then turned and lent back down to Leege "Hey why don't you stick with me for a while yeah? I'll even give you a piggy back if you want?" Lucius then watched as Dawn picked Brume up "Hey Perpe I think we should try to keep up, i'm all for leaving Brume with Canteen, that's funny, but I think we shouldn't let her spend 'quality time' with him."

From behind a corner of a near by house, a group of six hooded figures were peering around a corner spying and the group and were muttering to one another. "Is he seriously with people? He's like the most anti-social out of all of us." Said one of them wearing a dark red cloak, "I know it's kind of weird, he isn't even being miserable, he seems happier more than he is with us." Replied another one of them that was wearing a yellow cape. "Can you guys keep it down a bit please? We all know how he'll react if he spots us." Said their smallest member, who was wearing a black cloak. Then yet another member in a white cloak came down next to the one in black "Well what do you suppose we do now then sir?" The black hooded figure smiled and gained a triumphant stance "It's simple Alexander! We keep on watching from the shadows and make sure non or his new friends notice us and then see were this goes!" The group of six then retreated back to behind the corner and waited for their target group to move.

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,@,  

Opus glared at the person that walk up to them for a moment, then he slid his trumpet into the inside pocket of his coat and said as he turned to Dawn, "The reason is because I don't like being treated like a kid, that includes getting my head patted or people messing with my hair. Even though it can't put you to sleep, it still can take a part of your soul" He took off his coat, making the stitches all over his back visible before placing his shirt on and then his coat back on

Starry watched the whole thing, then she said as she picked up the basket and smashed it on the ground, "Great, less for me to carry. Can we get going now, I want to get out of this freakin cold." The basket shattered into little shard then started dissolve into the snow, leaving small prints in the snow. She picked up the pieces that were too big to dissolve and placed them in the bag with the papers. She shouldered the bag and looked at everyone, waiting for someone to make a move so she would be able to counter it before she is attacked. 

• Brohoof 1

@Selkie @Skylord Nexus @Reader

As Canteen sat there watching over Brume, Leege jumped up and ran off from them making him tilt his head some. He didnt pay much mind to it as he continued to brush Brume's hair some "I know he'll run. All good things return to you sooner or later." he smirked some before his mind started to wander, he began to speak in his mind ~Melio where are you? I hope you weren't scared off by creepy uncle man or mean queen wanna be.~ as Dawn came over and picked up Brume he looked at Starry

"So crystal huh? So you could make jewellery  with them and sell it make a killing." he chuckled a bit as he stood up starting to rub at his arms a bit shaking "Yeah mister loud mouth show us the way to eat and warmth." Canteen leaned his head back before sneezing some "Ack...sorry bit chilly."

Rouen stood there as Dawn seemed to head off making him smile some, clenching his hand some he turned slowly to see where everyone was now. Listening to how Opus didnt want to be treated like a kid, how Leege was hiding behind Lucis, he twitched a bit as Lucis treated Leege like nothing more then a child. She was a full grown woman, sure she acted like a kid sometimes just made her more endearing to him. He walked up behind Lucis and put a massive hand down onto his shoulder leaning down to his height "Don't treat Leege like a child cause she got a bit freaked out someone was sniffing her and that woman's power."

He looked over at Leege smiling at her "Shall we? Looks like a feast needs to be made for all of us." as he heard Canteen say he was chilly he moved his coat off and flung it with ease over to him. "Wear that till we get there, time to get going people no more fighting please." he began to head off towards the nearest food place

As Canteen saw a coat coming to him he smiled as it was a nice gesture before he caught the coat and fell straight backwards, it was twice his height but, the coat itself was heavy having to be at least a hundred pounds or so "Wow.." he got up and slipped the coat on letting it drag along the snow "Ugh damn heavy coat. Least it's warm."

@@rolle,

CMD: Actually the main thing is that you need to somehow convince him that your a robot.

That's when the CMD gave Techno the idea of revealing his true form to the boy. So he disabled his servo moter sound insulation and then started to lift up the fallen trees and put them back into the ground. Techno's moters where now makeing a lot of noise as he was fixing the trees and at that point the boy slow down and stop to look back at what was going on. Techno was literally doing it all with one hand and acting suspiciously like a robot as he also sounded like a eletric/motorised construction machine. Techno was trying not to look like that he knew that the boy was there even though he clearly could see the boy staring at him. The boy then got closer to him to get a better look at what he was doing. The boy was quite surprised that Techno was actually cleaning up his own mess but still didn't seem to notice the boy even though he was only five meters in front of Techno. The boy then had a hard time on deciding whether to question him about who he is or to leave him.

@@Skylord Nexus,@@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363,

Brume sniffed around, all he could smell was.. Death.. That's it. He looked down to see the rear end of the person carrying him, and immediately could tell by the wardrobe choice that it was that White and Green haired lady. Brume looked to see Canteen putting on the jacket, and decided he was gonna nope out of here before things went awry.

"Heyy... So... Think you could help me a little bit with my little stalker problem?" Brume said to Perpe whom was walking behind so their faces were close now. Perpe spit in Brume's face, obviously meaning it to be an insult but Brume was used to that from her. "Is that a maybe?" He smiled and looked to Lucius, whom still had the cowering Leege clinging to him. "Hey, think you could help a brother out for once and you know... Not put me in awkward situations with the crazy man?" Brume used his hand to wipe the spit off his face, and then proceeded to sniff it. Perpe had been eating crackers.... And hadn't shared.... Jerk. He was suddenly dropped face first in the snow and turned to see the group walking ahead. 

"Heeeyyy! Wait up!!!"

--

@@Arid_Blitz@@reader8363

Dawn felt the Dragon Slayer talking to the God Slayer. She was fine with it until she felt traces of spit get in her hair. Dawn rolled her eyes and once they had finished their conversation she dropped Brume face first in the snow. She let out a sigh of relief and put her hands behind her head, looking to Opus. "Sorry for treating you like a kid, but you're just so gosh-darn-cute! As for the taking my soul bit... Wouldn't be wise. Not that it wouldn't work, but the sleep effect on your instrument is there for a reason isn't it? I would be wide awake and probably planning your re-death... Cause you know... it would be your second time.... Oh whatever. Just don't pick a fight with me, Opus. I'll either be your greatest dream or your worst nightmare." She chuckled, looking ahead. She knew the others wouldn't care if she died, but at the same time she could probably manage to kill at least three of them before her own death. Immortality tends to toughen someone up, especially when you grew up where Dawn did. 

She walked a little forward before patting Canteen on the head. "So, buddy. Nice coat. Anyways, could you tell me a little bit about your magic? I'm very interested." Dawn smiled and began to walk beside Canteen.

--

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe was internally hitting herself for spitting in Brume's face. The sick pig probably enjoyed it or something, and they had never really been as separated as they were for the past couple hours. She was lonely, but Perpe guessed that maybe having Lucius and the others there dulled the pain a little. She looked to the red-head clinging to Lucius like a leech. She looked away with a jealous and annoyed expression when Leege opened her disgusting mouth and made a disgusted expression still facing away when she heard the child's request.

--

@@Skylord Nexus@@Arid_Blitz,

The Purple-Haired girl doesn't like me. Leege thought to herself, looking to the obviously peeved Perpe. She sighed and looked up to Lucius, the man who she'd been clinging to. 

"H-hey... S-so... I have to pee.... Rouen usually takes me but it looks like he's busy... Could you stand guard while I go in the building over there?" Leege wasn't embarrassed in asking this stranger to help her use the restroom, as this was normal business for her. She just didn't want to go near the creepy man, or the guy who was smelling her hair.. Or.... The evil woman. 

@@Arid_Blitz, @,

Lucius shivered as Rouen put a hand on his shoulder and told him not to treat Leege like a little kid because she was a grown women. Lucius pause for a minute to take in what he had just been told before speaking in a very nervously "S-she isn't a child... I honestly thought she was." Lucius then coughed a bit before regaining some of his composure "In my defence I am very out of it, I don't usually spend this long around people, nor pay attention to any one around me, I just kind of assumed that children were just like that nowadays."

Lucius then turned to Brume as he begged to be saved, after he had been dropped by Dawn Lucius lifted Brume up and dusted him off a bit, "Don't worry man, I've got your back, I'll go sort everything out with that psycho. Leave it to me!" Lucius then gave Brume a pat on the back, unbeknownst to Brume however Lucius put a small magical circle on his back. Lucius then ran up a bit to Canteen "Hey Canteen I know we may not have gotten off on the most equal of footing, however I want to rectify that, I have a very special gift for you, that guy to love!" another magic circle that appeared on the top of Lucius' cane as he levitated Brume right in front of Canteen. Lucius then began to laugh and looked to Brume "Don't get me wrong man usually I would have helped, but since you left me and Perpe alone with him earlier, this is... pay back."

Lucius looked at Perpe and the jealous expression she had on her face an smiled a bit, just as he was about to say something to her he heard Leege's rather... peculiar request and went wide eyed obviously taken aback by that question "W-well luckily for you Rouen is right here now so you can ask him... can't you?"

After taking a second to compose himself before turning to Perpe and putting a hand on her cheek whilst giving her a warm and sincere smile "Hey princess? You don't have to be jealous, your the only princess I have my eye on, and so far you are by far the most beautiful."

• Brohoof 1

Leege teared up a bit when she was told to go get Rouen, as she was NOT going to get him with those creepy weirdos around her. She took a deep gulp and looked to the building. Leege spoke up and said something to Lucius, whom was flirting with Perpe. "I'll be right back then!" Leege hopped off into the building nearby to release her bladder. She noticed a man in full-black robes carrying an object on his back, which didn't bother her until another figure approached her from her side.

"Leege, was it? The blood-rose of Blue Pegasus?" The man questioned, his eyes staring into hers. 

"Yep! That's me! Nice outfi-" Leege was interrupted by the man swinging his sword at her, she quickly threw herself to the side and landed on her hands and knees. "Hey! What was that for?!" Without another word, the man rushed at her again, Leege having to use her Leech's Vomit to dissolve the sword. She was glad she'd eaten that Acid Wielding Mage the day before, or that never would have worked. She stood up and backed up against a wall, realizing that she was alone against this weirdo. 

--

Perpe bit her lip as Lucius gave her such a warm smile with his amazing compliments. But was brought past the limit when he touched her cheek. "S-stop that!" She threw her fist, aiming for his nose. Perpe wasn't sure why she did this, but she did. Her head hurt, nobody other than Brume had ever complimented her this way before, but he stopped complimenting her after she kicked him off the side of that mountain.. 

"E-even though it's your fault, I'm sorry I guess." Perpe crossed her arms and looked away, suddenly realizing something. She called out to Rouen, completely disregarding Lucius. "Hey!! Where did your girlfriend get off to?!" She looked around, Leege was gone. Not that she cared, but it was strange.

--

Brume let out an ear-piercing scream as he was lifted up with the magic. "I am not going to deal with that again!" Brume used his Water Dragon's Sphere to make the magic circle nullify, and sprinted off in a random direction. "I'm done with you people!"

@,

Lucius put a smile on his face as Leege went too the building on her own "That's good that she's going on her own, it should help her progress as a person and do better in the outside world!"

Lucius was surprised when Perpe yelled at him to stop and went to throw a punch at him "Oh god! Dark barrica-" However before he could finish saying the name of his spell Perpe punched Lucius square on the nose, sending him down on his back "de." As Lucius finished his word a magic circle appeared in front of his face (presumably to protect him from the punch) Lucius then gave out a heavy and frustrated sigh "Gees thanks magic, what would I do without your impeccable timing."

Lucius then used his cane to help him stand up again. He chuckled a bit and rubbed his neck with his hand in a rather embarrassed way "Um... no need to apologies Perpe, I can go to far sometimes, what was it? the compliments, how close I was, or was it the hand on cheek bit?" Lucius then span around to look in the direction he believed Leege to be going in, but no matter how had he looked Lucius couldn't see her anywhere, in spite of his worry for Leege he shook it off "No need to worry I'm shore she's just in the bathroom like she said."

Lucius then winced as Brume screamed and nullified his levitation spell (much to the surprise of Lucius) "I'm gonna be honest, Brume's the first person to even try to escape my levitation spell, let alone dispel it, I think I've gained some form of respect for him, which in my cause is quite an achievement, I don't respect anyone!"

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,@,

Starry rolled her eyes and said to Canteen, "I already do that. I do it to make a profit, but it doesn't give me a lot of money." She watched Brume start running away, and said as she made a trail of crystal towards him and trap him if it catches up, "I wonder how much I'll make from a figure of crystal." She turned to Rounen and said as she walked up to him, "Can we get going, I'm freezing my feet off and before I have to wrap your mouth in crystal." She was half joking about the crystal on the mouth thing, but she didn't show any sign that she was kidding about it. She thought about the papers she have and if the guild is good or not.

Opus nodded and said, "I don't think you can kill me, even if you tried or not. I don't have a pulse, choking won't help, basically, nothing would help kill me the version I am right now." As he was walking, he pulled out his trumpet and started playing an eerie version of a cheerful song that he learn when he was young and alive. After that song, he started another cheerful, but eerie song that he remembers from his past to passed the time.

• Brohoof 1

Canteen dragged the coat a bit as he couldnt really get his arms all the way out of it, as Brume and Perpe talked and he was dropped he chuckled some as he then watched as Lucis was talking with Brume then him "Yeah we got off on the wrong foot cause you guys are crazy." as Brume dropped in front of him and took off running again he sighed some "He'll be back, if he wants food and stuff." he seemed to be off in his own world for a second before Dawn came up to him asking him about his magic and being interested in it "Oh um, it's link magic. When my energy touches it automatically turns to a shackle and chain between me and the person." he thought a bit and coughed some "It floods my head with knowledge, a lot of it as well. Almost like having an entire book of knowledge just forced into your mind at once and unable to make sense of it." he thought some more as he walked with Dawn

"When it happens I have to get used to it and watch my opponent very closely, until I have digested the information. When I have I know what they know in terms of magic, their magic is mine. I can make new moves up or use what they have..if I watch the person do moves before the fight that info is easier to find. It becomes easier the more times I link to someone."

Walking along Rouen heard Leege call out she would be right back, as he turned to Starry who tried to catch Brume in crystals as he ran off he shook his head some "It seems everyone here is itching for a fight, food, or some loving." he just looked at her in the eye as she spoke of putting crystal over his mouth "I wouldn't do that if I were you, if you did who would pay for the meal?" he turned back seeing everyone was still just messing around, Brume running off again as Lucis and Perpe just had an altercation. Sighing a bit he stopped and looked around "Wait...Leege?"

He searched around with his eyes and didn't see her as started to worry now, walking up to Lucis who was on the ground he leaned down "Where is Leege? You didn't go with her? Why would you let her go by herself somewhere?" he was actually starting to get a bit angry as his eyes narrowed on Lucis "If she gets hurt I'll make that punch feel like heaven as I break your jaw off. Leege gets people after her sometimes for what magic she has.." he leaned back and yelled out "LEEGE WHERE DID YOU GO?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz,

Lucius looked at Rouen as he addressed him, as Lucius began to reply to all of Rouen's questions his voice became more and more agitated "Firstly she said she was going to that building over there to go to the bathroom" Lucius then used his cane to point in the buildings direction "Secondly I didn't go with her because: one I thought it would look a little creepy if I was waiting outside as a grown women went to the bathroom, and two I personally didn't feel comfortable with doing it. Thirdly I let her go be herself because it was pretty close by and I felt it would help build her confidence!"

Lucius' eyes then had a look of pure fiery anger in them as Rouen threatened him "Ok well how the hell am I supposed to know that, think of it from my perspective: she's just a women with confidence issues. How the bloody hell am I supposed to know she's like a wanted mages or something, if anything it's your fault! She was too scared to go too you because of the others, you had a responsibility to stay with her and protect her, but you didn't. If her safety is that big of a deal you should have been paying more attention to her!"   

• Brohoof 1

@@Skylord Nexus,@@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363,

Leege slid back, after blocking a kick with her arms. This stranger was strong and fast, she couldn't fight back without either drinking his blood or killing herself, so she had to think of a better alternative and quickly. The man swung his sword again, but before the sword could actually reach her it was blasted off it's hilt by a small blast of water.

"Bulls eye!" Brume yelled, swiftly catching up and using his Water Dragon's Waterfall Smash to send the man flying directly into a brick wall behind him. Leege was willing to forget how creepy this guy was for a second, and hugged him, leaving Brume's strangeness as an afterthought. "Don't worry. I prefer to kick butt first and ask questions later, so this guy chose the wrong girl to pick on." Brume smiled, looking into Leege's eyes. 

Leege got an idea suddenly, which was definitely going to allow her to assist Brume in his fight. "C-can I have your arm for a second?" Leege let out a nervous smile, and as Brume agreed she bit his wrist, drawing enough blood to harness his magic. "Sorry that had to hurt n' stuff, but at least now I can help you out!" Leege happily skipped ahead and tightened her cloak, making sure it wouldn't fall off during this fight to come. 

"I'm sure we can hold these guys off until Rouen gets here! He's wicked strong and nice too! But not to bullies, so you guys are in trouble!" Leege giggled, sounding like an excited child. 

--

When Leege hugged him Brume could smell her very 'interesting' scent once more. The smell of blood hit him like a train, but at the very least that strange scent of candy he'd gotten a whiff of was still there. "C-can I have your arm for a second?" Was the question Brume heard before swiftly obliging.

"I mean sure, although this is a weird time to ask for my hand in marriage-" Brume was cut off from the sharp pain in his wrist, after seeing this little leech clinging to it like some sort of Vampire. Brume let out a half-confused half-angry "Huh?!" And pulled his arm back, he decided to let it go however when she talked about holding these guys off. 

"Sounds like a great guy. But let's just hope he comes alone, as Canteen and Lucius are becoming too much of a hassle for me." He sighed and got battle-ready.

--

@@reader8363@@Arid_Blitz,@@Skylord Nexus,

"Your music truly is beautiful, Opus. Both the depressing bit and the upbeat bit." Dawn gave a warm smile, completely overshadowing her previous talk of killing Opus and Rouen talking about fighting her. Dawn let her smile go and quickly realized that there was something off. She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her thigh, and looked down to see she had been shot with some sort of Weapon Magic. 

"Opus. We have a sniper on our hands somewhere." Dawn calmly looked to the rest of the group and called out. "There is someone on one of these roofs shooting at us with some sort of magic. There could be more than one. Keep your heads down." Dawn didn't need to be concerned about her well-being, as it would take more than a couple of bullets through the head to put out her light. 

"Canteen, might I suggest you stay behind me until we find the culprit's exact location?"

--

@@Skylord Nexus,

Perpe backed away from Lucius as he got into his argument with Rouen, this was getting awkward way too fast. She began strolling off, looking at the snow and the house lights turning off. She noticed a hooded figure approaching her, and as they approached the figure pulled a giant battleaxe off their back and swung it around, smashing the walls in the alleyway they were in.

"Alright. Looks like somebody wants us dead. Wonder who the bounty is on. Eh... I'll have to ask them in a bit when I'm done turning your bones into a weapon." Perpe used her eyes to survey the area, noticing another one of these hooded figures with some sort of weapon pointed down toward her allies. She figured Lucius and Rouen could handle that themselves, and managed to catch the man's axe with her hands as he swung it.

"Ugh... You're a big dude, aren't you? Don't smell the best either." She used her foot to push the figure back about ten feet, and did a pre-battle stretch. "This should be pretty fun"

@,@@Skylord Nexus, @@Arid_Blitz,  

Opus stopped playing and said, "I can't make it any more cheerful. The trumpet makes it eerie by itself. It just part of it." He watched as Dawn was shot and knew that he couldn't help her without something blocking them. Then a shell surrounded everyone. He looked at the girl that had the bag on her back and nodded. Then he took the kit out and said as he looked at the wound on Dawn's leg, "I'm going to treat it to make sure that it doesn't have any side effects if that's fine with you. 

Dawn heard the girl say that there's a sniper, then stopped the crystal trail following Brume and made it into a hard crystal shell that surrounded everyone. The musician looked at her and nodded, then he said something that she couldn't make out. She sat down on the ground and started feeling even more tired than she's ever been for the past few months. She knew the shell wouldn't hold out forever, but it would help for a while. Her eyes started to droop as exhaustion started to take a hold on her, but she had to stay awake to help out. 

• Brohoof 1

Canteen was just off in his own little world as he spoke of his powers to Dawn and listened to the creepy music this Opus person played "Hmph reminds me of my days when I was in a band." he stopped suddenly as Rouen and Lucis seemed to be getting after each other and grumbled a bit pulling the coat up a bit around himself. The moment Dawn spoke of a possible sniper as well might want to hide behind her in case he chuckled some looking up at the rooftops "Oh those people I saw them earlier, really not my business on what they were up to. Silly if you ask me why not have taken me out when they saw me if they were planning an attack anyways." as his eyes looked at Dawn's leg he smiled some "Aww you got hurt, I'll be fine I'm just gonna wait this out my powers only work if I'm connected and you my dear Dawn would probably melt my brain if I tried to attach to you."

Looking down at Lucis who had fire in his eyes now he narrowed his some "She isn't wanted, her powers scare people so they target her." he leaned closer as he smiled "You were her appointed guardian she was afraid of that lady." he pointed back at Dawn, and then at him "You and that one." he then pointed back at Canteen "Were acting like children and I was busy trying to be a peace keeper in a town I call home as well if you two or her might of destroyed buildings with innocents in them." he now leaned back as he heard Dawn say there was a sniper, his eyes saw the man with a giant axe just destroy the alley and Perpe dealing with him "I have an idea who they are after, however I have first dibs and if they want to do this in My town then I'm not in a forgiving mood."

He twitched some and stumbled back holding his head "I'm...Not gonna FORGIVE ANY OF YOU IF LEEGE IS HURT." he felt an immense pain in his head as his powers began to flare up making the snow around him start to tornado around him. He let out a blood curdling scream as his body began to be covered square shaped scales that covered his entire form till all you could see was the scales. The change to his body was happening as dark energy pulsed around him, as inside the scales his ears began to elongate, pointing backwards and going out a few inches almost like an elfs ear would. Opening his mouth his teeth back to grow and become like that of an animal dripping with saliva.

Mini scales began to grow around his forearms and go down to his hands coating them and growing out a set of talons with a metallic sheen to them. Across his face near his eyes ebony marks began to appear in zigzags going down to his neck. His clothing which was a shirt and leather pants was engulfed in black flames before revealing a new outfit of a white dress suit vest with a black zigzag on the back of it, under it was a black dress shirt tucked into a pair of suit pants which was white in color. It seemed to cling to his now slightly larger muscles as his boots were even replaced to that of a pair of black dress shoes shined so well it reflected images. Along his back near his shoulder blades tears came through his shirt and vest as a pair of white scaled demon wings protruded. Upon his lower back another ripped appeared before a tail came out swirled black and white scales as it thinned out towards the end revealing it was a least four feet. The scales that were around his form shattered almost like an egg before dropping to the ground revealing his new form. His hair was now floating upwards becoming slightly unruly as his pupils turned to cat slits as he let out sigh "I've no time to play and hide this..Leege I'm coming for you." his tail raised and slammed the ground collapsing it under it causing a small crater his eyes looked at Dawn some as he knew he wanted to save this secret for her and his fight...oh well he would have to use another form when they fought...now time to find Leege

• Brohoof 1

@@Arid_Blitz, @@reader8363, @,

Lucius scoffed in disbelief at Rouen "Excuse me?! Since when was I appointed her guardian!" Lucius then gave Rouen a look that would strike fear into most people "No-one ever, no matter what calls me a child! I fought Canteen because  he attacked Perpe." Lucius gave Rouen an annoyed chuckle and rolled his eyes "Peace keeper?! that is the biggest load of BS I've ever heard, oh no we might destroy some buildings, but in case you haven't noticed, Magnolia is where the Fairy Tail guild is based, these buildings probably get levelled once a week!"

Lucius Looked at Dawn as she said there was a sniper, he looked down and saw where she had presumable been hit, Lucius then lightly chuckled and muttered under his breath so no-one else could heard him "Not so good at dodging now are you?". After that Lucius got serious and began calculating where the shot would of come from "Ok then judging from where dawn was hit, and the level of visibility she's in, the sniper must be... there." A smirk appeared on Lucius face as he addressed everyone "Ok I think I know where the sniper is, I'll go and deal with him, in the mean time you guys need to go find some better cover we're too exposed out here. Shadow Shift." Lucius then seemed to turn into some kind of dark energy smoke, the smoke then shot up over a building at which point he could see who he presumed to be the sniper and reconstituted himself right behind the hooded figure "Well now buddy did your mother ever tell you that it isn't nice to hurt people?" Lucius then (instead of using a spell) went for the rather crude method of just swinging his cane at the hooded figures head.

@@Arid_Blitz,@@Skylord Nexus, @@reader8363,

Leege let out a cute little smile as she heard the scream Rouen had let out. "Rouen is coming for me! Dragony-guy, could you please protect me while I charge one of my strongest attacks? It won't let you down!" She winked at Brume, needing his help in this instance.

--

Brume nodded, now that he was the last line of defense, he had to pick up the pace. "Taigor, phase three." Brume grinned, looking to his flying friend.

"Phase three? We don't have a phase three, only one and two!" Taigor confusedly mumbled, but then remembered what this phase was. "What?! That one?! We haven't tried that one out y-" Taigor was cut off by Brume already beginning his attack.

Brume put his hand on the ground as Taigor dropped him a handful of sturdy gems. Brume put one of them to his mouth and shot a powerful blast of water, sending the rock forward at the speed of a bullet. It managed to clip the side of one of them. That's why Brume always tested his phases first, they usually never went his way on the first attempt.

"Damn it... My aim is off.. Just give me a second! Taigor, change of plans. I'm going for Phase one." Brume licked his lips and did a handstand. Taigor was face-palming, as this was Brume's most show-off-like Phase, he only did this when he was looking to impress. Like some sort of Yoga Expert, he slowly moved his hands down so each pointed in a different direction toward the men. He then used his Water Dragon's Roar, as well as his Water Dragon's Waterfall Fist to spin himself like some sort of spinning top and took out a huge group of these men. Taigor made sure to use a gust of wind from his wings to keep water from hitting Leege.  

Brume was suddenly hit with tremendous force and knocked to the ground, it was a person falling on him. One of the hooded figures, this pretty much screwed him over he thought as the men surrounded him and Leege.

--

Perpe kicked the man's axe above his head and used her Poison God's Acidic Rain to fire small drops of poison at the man. He quickly used his axe to deflect them, Perpe immediately thought the man was stupid as his axe melted. The figure smiled as he made another axe appear out of thin air, this one looking exactly like the previous axe but made of pure dark energy. 

The man grabbed Perpe by the throat. Lucky shot, pig. Perpe thought, not being able to force out the words, the man punched Perpe so hard in the stomach she thought she would die right there, but she was launched into the air and hit the ground with a loud thud. Dawn approached, speaking of intervening, but Perpe was not going to have that. 

"No! I've got this! Stay back!" Perpe stood up, clutching her stomach. She had to throw herself into a wall to avoid the axe being thrown. Perpe knew this was going to be a very frustrating fight to say the least.

--

@@Arid_Blitz@@Skylord Nexus,

Dawn watched as Lucius knocked the sniper off the roof using only his cane. The sniper fell down in front of the plaza with the bathroom Leege was headed to. She sighed and looked to Canteen, and put her finger on his forehead. "I sense at least three more of them coming from over there, magic users. Some sort of devilish magic I'd say. Think you can handle that, hon?" Dawn heard Perpe's grunts as she was punched and was genuinely surprised that these hooded figures which were obviously just familiars conjured by a powerful mage. 

Dawn suddenly realized how powerful of a mage it must be to summon this many powerful familiars. Dawn licked her lips and entered the alleyway which Perpe was fighting in.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'll take care of this fool so you can go take a nap." Dawn was very surprised when Perpe refused help, but remembered how arrogant she was. "Suit yourself. I'll watch and I guess once his axe splits you in half I'll clean up the mess." Dawn giggled and had to lazily lean away so the axe would fly by her. 

She noticed Brume and Leege in their small plaza and looked to Lucius. "You knocked one of those men onto Brume, you idiot. Sorry... That was harsh. But do you think you could go help them out, honey?" Dawn looked to Rouen and pointed back to Leege.

"I'm sending Lucius to protect Leege, they're over there. Go get'um tiger." Dawn giggled again and sat down in the snow to watch Perpe's fight.