Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Do you listen to the radio?

Kaneki

I don't anymore. There's not much value in it for me, they always play the same pop songs over and over. If i want to do that I can just pull out my phone and listen to it there if I wanted to plus tons of other songs that never get radio play or never are on the radio anymore.

• 4 months later...

I actually do. I have this old small radio which is quite statically and not the best sound quality but it’s my favorite kind of sound from a radio. Especially listening to old classical music from it. It brings this authentic sound. I listen to jazz station too but sadly my radio couldn’t pick up the signal. But listen to Xmas station there where there’s jazz, brings such a nostalgic vibe and I would get zone out just staring at my radio and being absorb by it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I used to, but not anymore. Why use radio and listen to ads when you could just buy Spotify premium? Like radio is good but I don't think there's a way to remove ads on it unless you listen to a certain station at a certain time but most of the time there's ads.