Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I never introduced myself!

trademark2

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found the mlp forums while searching for pony conventions.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well i started watching MLP a couple years ago, but for a long time i never got too much into it. I did use the brony tag for myself just because of the reactions i got, but i never watched more than a few episodes in season 1. But recently, I have become more interested in it(maybe too into it). the more i watched the more I liked it. When i came here I was shocked to find that some people actually don't like the show anymore! But then I realized most people did like it still, and it was only a minority of people that didn't. Sooo yea.

I am in topeka kansas and i really want to go to a pony convention in 2017 but midwest brony fest appears to have been canceled so now idk what ill do. if anyone lives near me and wants to share costs to go somewhere message me :D

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 3

Hello Trademark, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

• 4 weeks later...

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow DashHow did you find MLP Forums?: I found the mlp forums while searching for pony conventions. How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well i started watching MLP a couple years ago, but for a long time i never got too much into it. I did use the brony tag for myself just because of the reactions i got, but i never watched more than a few episodes in season 1. But recently, I have become more interested in it(maybe too into it). the more i watched the more I liked it. When i came here I was shocked to find that some people actually don't like the show anymore! But then I realized most people did like it still, and it was only a minority of people that didn't. Sooo yea. I am in topeka kansas and i really want to go to a pony convention in 2017 but midwest brony fest appears to have been canceled so now idk what ill do. if anyone lives near me and wants to share costs to go somewhere message me :D

I guess I may as well reply. Welcome. Oh it's a month late. :D oh well.