Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Clash of Kings (1x1)

Summer Breeze

@@Summer Breeze,

Darius nodded "Well in that case..." He summoned his normal sword, and gestured for her to come here. He would perform a ritual similar to when someone gets knighted. It was the only way someone could get powers from him. He wondered what would happen with her previous powers, will they overlap or fuse? Or perhaps would she be able to select between them? 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Summer Breeze,

Darius nodded "Well in that case..." He summoned his normal sword, and gestured for her to come here. He would perform a ritual similar to when someone gets knighted. It was the only way someone could get powers from him. He wondered what would happen with her previous powers, will they overlap or fuse? Or perhaps would she be able to select between them?

Tara stepped forward, she hoped that this proces would be less painfull as when she became part of the red clan. The burned mark was still clearly vissible on her shoulder. Luckily this wasn't painfull at all. She felt a warm feeling flowing through her body, this must be the new power she got.

Then she stood up again, she grabbed her chain and made it set on fire, so she still had her old powers. That was good, but what were her new powers? Suddenly, she didn't know where the idea came from, she walked around and suddenly everything around her slowed down. The slow time only lasted three seconds, but it was pretty cool.

@@Summer Breeze,

After the process, Darius made his sword disappear again. "Welcome to the clan. I hereby create the clan named DarkMatter with you as my Vessel. You should have a mark on your chest with the new mark" Said Darius as he stepped away. The time magic didn't affect him, but he was pleasantly surprised. She had both powers, which meant that she was much stronger than any clansman could be.

"Neat trick, huh? That is one of the few abilities in your arsenal. You can also create portals to pretty much anywhere as long as you know how it looks, teleport into space and not die etc." Said Darius with a smile. "Anyways, dunno about you, but i could go for a steak or two or three..." 

atheism-symbol.jpg

Edited by Love Doctor Blaze

@@Summer Breeze,

After the process, Darius made his sword disappear again. "Welcome to the clan. I hereby create the clan named DarkMatter with you as my Vessel. You should have a mark on your chest with the new mark" Said Darius as he stepped away. The time magic didn't affect him, but he was pleasantly surprised. She had both powers, which meant that she was much stronger than any clansman could be.

"Neat trick, huh? That is one of the few abilities in your arsenal. You can also create portals to pretty much anywhere as long as you know how it looks, teleport into space and not die etc." Said Darius with a smile. "Anyways, dunno about you, but i could go for a steak or two or three..." 

atheism-symbol.jpg

Tara grinned, not dying was an order she would obey with pleasure. Then he mentioned steak and she felt her stomach rumble, she hadn't really eaten yet. "Ehm, yea sure." she said.

She realised how crazy all of this was, she just got kicked out of her clan, met a new king, became part of a new clan and all of this before she had even properly introduced herself. Oh yea, introductions. "Ehm... By the way, my name is Tara." she said.

@@Summer Breeze,

Darius nodded "Alright Tara. I will teleport us to my territory" Said Darius, and created a portal for them to enter through, he nodded at Tara "Follow me" He said and entered.

They arrived at what was a cozy, but big room. However, that wasn't the strange thing. The total kicker was that the house was in outer space... Darius went towards the kitchen "Make yourself comfortable. I will have some food ready soon" 

@@Summer Breeze,

Darius nodded "Alright Tara. I will teleport us to my territory" Said Darius, and created a portal for them to enter through, he nodded at Tara "Follow me" He said and entered.

They arrived at what was a cozy, but big room. However, that wasn't the strange thing. The total kicker was that the house was in outer space... Darius went towards the kitchen "Make yourself comfortable. I will have some food ready soon"

Tara went through the portal with Darius, it was a nice room but the view... She was in outer space! She shook her head, this all couldn't be real, she must be high or something.

She sat down on the couch, this was she strangest day of her whole life, even stranger as when she had first heard of the kings and their clans. And, if she was honest with herself, she was a little scared. Especially now, she was alone here with him and she couldn't just run out of the door if he turned out to be dangerous after all.

Tara went through the portal with Darius, it was a nice room but the view... She was in outer space! She shook her head, this all couldn't be real, she must be high or something.

She sat down on the couch, this was she strangest day of her whole life, even stranger as when she had first heard of the kings and their clans. And, if she was honest with herself, she was a little scared. Especially now, she was alone here with him and she couldn't just run out of the door if he turned out to be dangerous after all.

Darius began working on the meat immediately "So Tara... Any idea what the mysterious black king does?" Asked Darius as he started heating up the oven. "If not, then look at that crystal to your right, and see if you have a clue" The crystal was purple, and the city could be seen from it.

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Tara shrugged "I dunno, untill today I had actually never heard of you." she said, then she grabbed the chrystal and looked at it, she saw the city. "maybe you sit here and watch over the city to protect it, something like that?" she asked. it was her best guess since she had absolutely no clue what exactly he did. 

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Tara shrugged "I dunno, untill today I had actually never heard of you." she said, then she grabbed the chrystal and looked at it, she saw the city. "maybe you sit here and watch over the city to protect it, something like that?" she asked. it was her best guess since she had absolutely no clue what exactly he did.

Darius chuckled "Close, but not quite. I am an equalizer to say it bluntly, shit goes down, I come and fix it. I am not surprised that you haven't heard abot me however. This was the first time in 10 years that I visited the earth" Said Darius as the meat was put into the oven. "Don't be afraid though, I will move us to earth since you don't seem too thrilled about this"

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Tara nodded as she let it all sink in "isn't it really lonely to be here, alone, for ten years?" she asked. and when he mentioned moving to earth she shrugged "well, it's not because I'm not thrilled, it's more because I can't run away if I need to" but she started mumbeling the last part "I mean, never mind, it's okay"

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Tara nodded as she let it all sink in "isn't it really lonely to be here, alone, for ten years?" she asked. and when he mentioned moving to earth she shrugged "well, it's not because I'm not thrilled, it's more because I can't run away if I need to" but she started mumbeling the last part "I mean, never mind, it's okay"

Darius shrugged "Dunno, I guess that I have kind of stopped caring after all these years. I have been here since the release of the slates, and I am the only king along with the silver king who won't die, so I have kind of accepted it" Said Darius with a little sad smile

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

"wauw..." Tara muttered. she didn't really know what to say, immortality sounded cool but on the other had, also really scary, never dying means that you'll see everyone you love die over time. that was a pretty sad situation he was in. then another thought struck her "if I may ask, how old are you now then?" she asked, a little bit shyly.

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

"wauw..." Tara muttered. she didn't really know what to say, immortality sounded cool but on the other had, also really scary, never dying means that you'll see everyone you love die over time. that was a pretty sad situation he was in. then another thought struck her "if I may ask, how old are you now then?" she asked, a little bit shyly.

Darius was caught slightly off guard "Not sure... I was 18 when i became king... It has been about 70 years since the slates where released so 88 it is" Said Darius as he walked back into the room "I hope that you aren't creeped out by that" With a tiring gaze he looked at his viewing crystal "Tell me Tara, what are your views on immortality? As in, aging immortality" Edited by Love Doctor Blaze

Darius was caught slightly off guard "Not sure... I was 18 when i became king... It has been about 70 years since the slates where released so 88 it is" Said Darius as he walked back into the room "I hope that you aren't creeped out by that" With a tiring gaze he looked at his viewing crystal "Tell me Tara, what are your views on immortality? As in, aging immortality"

Tara shook her head, 88 wasn't too terrible and he didn't look that old at all so she didn't have a problem with that or was creeped out, at least, not too much. "Aging imortality? Well, it doesn't sound that fun to me. Always staying alive and seeing those around you die, and even when you are sick or ib pain, you have no hope of dying. It sounds quite depressing to me if I'm honest" she said.

Tara shook her head, 88 wasn't too terrible and he didn't look that old at all so she didn't have a problem with that or was creeped out, at least, not too much. "Aging imortality? Well, it doesn't sound that fun to me. Always staying alive and seeing those around you die, and even when you are sick or ib pain, you have no hope of dying. It sounds quite depressing to me if I'm honest" she said.

"Hit the nail right in the coffin" Said Darius. He did a quick sneak peak on the crystal, and saw a fight between a green and blue clansman "Tara, mind taking care of that? Wouldn't want to overcook the meat" Said Darius. This was also a chance for him to find out how good she was.

"Hit the nail right in the coffin" Said Darius. He did a quick sneak peak on the crystal, and saw a fight between a green and blue clansman "Tara, mind taking care of that? Wouldn't want to overcook the meat" Said Darius. This was also a chance for him to find out how good she was.

Tara looked in the chrystal too. She shook her head "you're supposed to be the king of time and such, right? Can't you make some time to take care and not let your meat overcook?" she asked in a sassy way. Then she sighed dramaticly "oh well, I'll take care of it then" she opened a portal "I'll try not to die" she said and she stepped through it.

Tara looked in the chrystal too. She shook her head "you're supposed to be the king of time and such, right? Can't you make some time to take care and not let your meat overcook?" she asked in a sassy way. Then she sighed dramaticly "oh well, I'll take care of it then" she opened a portal "I'll try not to die" she said and she stepped through it.

Darius nodded as she stopped through. As Soon as she left he already started feeling worried. Would she be Okay? He got his crystal and started looking through. He noticed something wrong... It looked like the Red kings sword, however he couldn't be sure. So he continued watching her.

Darius nodded as she stopped through. As Soon as she left he already started feeling worried. Would she be Okay? He got his crystal and started looking through. He noticed something wrong... It looked like the Red kings sword, however he couldn't be sure. So he continued watching her.

Tara stepped out of the portal, damn this was strange...she had arrived a little bit away from where the green and blue clansmen were fighting so she could examine the situation before she jumped in. How was.she gonna go about this? Making two guys stop fighting is easyer said as done, did she have to talk them out.of it or did she had to use force to stop them? What was it actually the two were fighting about? Probably for a stupid reason, as usual.

Finally she thought of a plan, she stepped closer to the fight "you two, what the actual fuck do you think you're doing? Don't you have more importand buisness to take care of?" she said loud. The guys looked at her but they didn't seem to be planning on answering her. Just as she had expected. She walked to the two and slowed the time, she only had a few seconds so she had to work quickly, she kicked the blue guy on the ground and held him down with her foot, then she wrapped her iron chain around the green guy to keep him under controll.