Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SCP's

Ravager

Which one is your favorite one?

vvvvv

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-series

^^^^^^^

i have to say that my favorite one is either SCP-610 - The Flesh that Hates or SCP-882 - A Machine

they both seem to be really well done and have a lot of effort put into them, the choices for SCP-001 are amazing as well, CODE NAME: Bright - The Factory seems to be the best one out of them all IMO.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ever played the game? :>

yes, why yes i have :(

and it scares the hay out of me

I think that SCP 087 was the best. 173/73 too. I love the games I haven't finished containment yet tbh. Scares me shiteless.

i cant open that level 3 door... i can only get my pass to level 2 with SCP-914 - The Clockworks, after i killed myself like 10 times with it :huh:

and it scares the buck out of me as well man XD

Edited by Ravager
  • Brohoof 1

i cant open that level 3 door... i can only get my pass to level 2 with SCP-914 - The Clockworks, after i killed myself like 10 times with it and it scares the buck out of me as well man XD

Yea I made it out of the first hallway into the hall, locked up and quit.

I actually made a few of these, but I don't have the patience to go through their website's weird application process and wait for approval and all that. So hey, I'll post them here. I wrote them a few years ago, so if there's something similar now, I totally had it first. I had to change these numbers a few times now, actually. There's some chess board thing with a similar idea now but mine is way cooler.

scp-1128.doc

scp-1207.doc

I actually made a few of these, but I don't have the patience to go through their website's weird application process and wait for approval and all that. So hey, I'll post them here. I wrote them a few years ago, so if there's something similar now, I totally had it first. I had to change these numbers a few times now, actually. There's some chess board thing with a similar idea now but mine is way cooler.

i enjoyed reading both of these, thank you for putting the effort into these scps =3

I was wondering what a SCP was... Still don't know.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

An SCP is basically a supernatural object/being/entity that is classified as either Safe, Euclid, or Keter, left to right safest to deadly

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-object-classes

that is the class descriptions, containment of said classes varies depending on the SCP of course

There are different classes of personnel as well, Class D *disposable* being the lowest to class A being the highest ranking and the access to the most SCP's. There are Doctors that also rank over most class personnel, and preform tests on the SCP's to see if they can benefit man kind or if they need to change the containment protocols on the scp being tested.

Each of the ~2000+ scp's have a unique story, some better than others, but most will keep you entertained for a good while :)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I just posted my first SCP, which can be found here.

Haha! Watch as it is downvoted into oblivion! Guess I'll need to rewrite parts. Not like I wasn't expecting that, since it is my first SCP.

My personal favorite is this one. It's pretty messed up, and I've always found the ones involving electronics working strangely to be the creepiest. The fact that something digital, something we should have complete control over, starts spawning it's own internal universe and doing it's own thing strikes a chord with my nerdy side (which is most of me :P)

Edited by Evilshy

I used to get lost in the site, I should submit Pinkie Pie as a joke SCP.

I still wonder why they scrapped the Shadow the Hedgehog joke SCP.

You aren't supposed to make SCP-itize actual characters. Loosely based on things is okay, but if it's too similar, it gets deleted.

• Brohoof 1

You aren't supposed to make SCP-itize actual characters. Loosely based on things is okay, but if it's too similar, it gets deleted.

I can't remember fully, but I think the Shadow one just called him the the "Ultimate Life Form" and never outright stated it was him.

I can't remember fully, but I think the Shadow one just called him the the "Ultimate Life Form" and never outright stated it was him.

Well, if it was obvious who it was, that would probably be enough to merit deletion. The staff over there don't have many rules (mostly suggestions), but the rules they do have, they're pretty strict about.

Well, if it was obvious who it was, that would probably be enough to merit deletion. The staff over there don't have many rules (mostly suggestions), but the rules they do have, they're pretty strict about.

I find that rule kinda of odd since there so willing to break copyright in other ways like using real brand name products and media.

I find that rule kinda of odd since there so willing to break copyright in other ways like using real brand name products and media.

I'm not sure, but just using brand names in things falls under Fair Use, I believe, especially since they're generally aren't talking about a specific product. You know, saying there's this anomalous TV that plays creepy versions of whatever you put it in it, and saying that it's a Zenimax TV in the description is different than taking a fictional character and rewriting him with a different name and a few minor tweaks.

I'm not sure, but just using brand names in things falls under Fair Use, I believe, especially since they're generally aren't talking about a specific product. You know, saying there's this anomalous TV that plays creepy versions of whatever you put it in it, and saying that it's a Zenimax TV in the description is different than taking a fictional character and rewriting him with a different name and a few minor tweaks.

Also, there's one based on a Dating SIm, and "Darkblade" is clearly a Final Fantasy parody, it even uses a picture of Seperoth on the page.

Also, there's one based on a Dating SIm, and "Darkblade" is clearly a Final Fantasy parody, it even uses a picture of Seperoth on the page.

Hmm... maybe the Shadow one was poorly written or something? Also, article authors can take their own stuff down anytime they want, no questions asked. So maybe the author removed it?

I don't know, I only got into SCP a few months ago.

Hmm... maybe the Shadow one was poorly written or something? Also, article authors can take their own stuff down anytime they want, no questions asked. So maybe the author removed it?

I don't know, I only got into SCP a few months ago.

Could be it. It was so many months ago I can't remember if it was good or not. I still say we need to put together a Joke SCP alluding to Bronies and MLP.

Edited by Shoboni

Could be it. It was so many months ago I can't remember if it was good or not. I still say we need to put together a Joke SCP alluding to Bronies and MLP.

Actually, some of the mods are pretty anti-pony. They don't want something that happy to invade SCP, which is a very negative place. Don't blame them :/

Actually, some of the mods are pretty anti-pony. They don't want something that happy to invade SCP, which is a very negative place. Don't blame them :/

That's kind of hilarious, a good chunk of the staff at the Creepypasta wiki are bronies. They even have a MLP section and have it labeled "don't like, don't read".

Edited by Shoboni