Who Here is Gay?

Rainbow Gem

are you guys.....  flirtable? o3o

I wouldn't mind at all if someone called me gay, nor faggot, nor anything else for that matter. I believe that the "good/bad-value" of words shouldn't be determined by what the word is but rather by the context and the person's intent.

what does "flirtable" mean and how do I drop it into an adorable sentence!?

Also, good point with the "f" word, there actually once was a nightclub here in Dublin called FAG, which is the perfect way to reclaim a derogatory term

what does "flirtable" mean and how do I drop it into an adorable sentence!?

pssst... don't tell anyone but it's jokuc for "Can I be perverted with you without you bothering about it?"

• Brohoof 2

I myself am not gay, but one of my friends is one. I'm gonna be blunt, however, and I apologize if this offends anyone; I can't show either support or against as I'm simply staying neutral as such. One thing I can't forgive is that my friend who I knew back in high school was gay but never told me or my other friends about it.

I know most people would keep as a secret due to them being insecure about it, but after finding out on Facebook and sees him in a relationship with another man, I feel like he's basically severed my friendship with him so in all fairness, I've lost my care and support for him. If this is how friendship turns out to be, then he doesn't earn my support in any way. Again, I'm sorry if this offends people. I'm not against gay people, but I am against one of my friends who secretly severs longtime friendship with me because he'll think that I'd insult him just because he's gay. It just feels like a total insult.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm surprised. I don't see myself as one but if dating a MtF transgender makes me gay, then I guess I am one since I love them beside pure ladies :/

I wouldn't say so. She was just born in the wrong body, she has the mind of a woman and I'm assuming she now looks like a woman.

• 4 weeks later...

My sexuality's quite complicated.

I'll go through phases that last months where my sexuality feels altered towards the same sex.

A couple months ago, at the height of one of these phases, I even acted a bit more flamboyant in terms of my personality.

I was also thinking about asking out a guy at my college, but never did.

Now I'm back to being attracted to both sexes again. (since my default sexuality is bi)

But when I'm going through these *ahem* "gay phases", I'm not attracted to women whatsoever, no matter how attractive.

So technecally no, I'm bi, but check up on me in a month or two and that'll probably change. lol.

I see I got a brohoof here and that reminds me. I'm probably bi at this point but I'm not entirely get aroused by guys unless their feelings for me is real.

Matter of their personality and if they love being around me

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...