Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports Lady Gaga's Halftime Show

PumpkinCharm

Hi everypony!

I'm curious... did anypony watch the Superbowl halftime show? As for me, I'm not a diehard fan (or a regular fan for that matter) but I still thought it was rather good.

The beginning really reminded me of David Bowie, who I always wanted to see in concert, and never got to... any thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

I didnt watch it but i want to. I hope they upload a HQ video asap

edit: yay let's see

edit 2: aah, I liked it. Made me realize how i miss her pop albums, hope she releases a pop album next (since 2013 we dont have a pop album by her)

I loved all the effects they did with the lights. all the stage and performance is simpler than other years, but the light from the people looks beautiful

Edited by Tropico

I didn't watch the Super Bowl, so I had to watch it on Youtube, but I have to admit that Lady Gaga absolutely killed it in that Halftime Show.

I heard some good things about it, and I am glad that I watched it.

I didnt watch it but i want to. I hope they upload a HQ video asap

edit: yay let's see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txXwg712zw4

edit 2: aah, I liked it. Made me realize how i miss her pop albums, hope she releases a pop album next (since 2013 we dont have a pop album by her)

I loved all the effects they did with the lights. all the stage and performance is simpler than other years, but the light from the people looks beautiful

Yeah! Aside from the Bowie-esque beginning, I thought that the lovely lights and interaction with the audience was the best part.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't find it moving. I was chatting during it. Her outfit is just awful, and not in a good way like it ussually is. it's just too ugly to look at. That heavily influenced my opinion, but I suppose the music was good

Edited by trademark2