Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Super Smash Bros. Thread

Fear Moonscar

I only have the 3DS version. I did not like the Wii U version because I have not many friends IRL. But I main Pac-Man.

Awesome! We should friend each other, I see PAC-MAN often ignored on Smash Bros. For Glory videos, and PAC-MAN is my #1 main!

I looked at the latest Nightly Roundup and there's something about the Smash Bros. Wii U tourney I'm interested in entering. Is there a certain way for me to join the the tourney or should I just ask?

• Brohoof 1

Oh I've loved the Super Smash Bros series since the very first game and I still have it for the old N64. What was all your favorite game in the series? Mine would def. have to be Melee of course because I used to play that game with friends to death. I have the 3DS version but I really need to play it more than I do.

MAH BOI'S FINALLY IN!

post-32698-0-34364400-1434223492_thumb.png

And this also happened yesterday. (it's not exactly saying that he's officially in though)

post-32698-0-59246900-1434223529.png

If you don't know what this is about, well someone leaked a video a while back. Here it is if you want to know.

• Brohoof 1

So Project M is gonna have Knuckles? Sweet

As for Ryu and Roy, I'll be surprised if the don't show up in the Smash vid tomorrow. I'm hoping for one more character though

I'm really hoping that Wolf will be announced at E3, since they probably will be announcing some stuff about the new star fox game.

So I recently got home from a meetup that was showing today's 100th episode, and after the episode, a Smash Tournament was held. My Shulk carried me all the way to the Semi-Finals, but then I lost to a Yoshi. I paced 4th and that is really an improvement from the last tournament I played in where I lost before the Semis. There is always room for improvement though.

• Brohoof 1

Sooo, anyone here want to play some Project M wifi matches sometime? (I kind of doubt anyone here plays Project m wifi though)

I officially stopped caring about Project M when Mewtwo and Roy came into SSB4 officially.

I never did get Project M to begin with, because it's a hack and I don't want to mess with that kind of stuff on consoles.

• Brohoof 1

So I watched the Ryu reveal and was struck in awe of how strange the idea seemed. Though I have to admit, he seems to implemented in a pretty cool way, and his remixed theme is pretty good too. 

I can't help but wonder what the characters would play like if they also had light, medium and heavy-esque styles to all of their normal attacks. :huh:

(edited)

I like ryu he is fun to play as also I know most of the street fighter inputs so its not that hard and I like roy but he feels a little op as for lucas I don't really play as him

also kind of wish I had more friends to play smash with ..... playing with random people online isn't as fun as playing with friends

Edited by Evil_Derpy

So, how are you enjoying the new content? For me, I'm surprised Dream Land 64 is back once more along with plenty of songs that come with it. I guess that's because the stage music is so addictive to listen to it couldn't resist being left out. I just LOVE listening to this nostalgic music.

• Brohoof 4

So, how are you enjoying the new content? For me, I'm surprised Dream Land 64 is back once more along with plenty of songs that come with it. I guess that's because the stage music is so addictive to listen to it couldn't resist being left out. I just LOVE listening to this nostalgic music.

I love the kirby's dream land music but it is too bad that I couldn't afford the stage after buying ryu, roy, and lucas 

btw if you ever want to play my friend code is 1418-6725-8928

So this happened when I was playing online earlier today. I was the Little Mac. Plus it was lagging like no tomorrow. This pissed me off so much I switched games to Pokémon.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played the game yet (the newest one) but it looks really cool, and if I ever get to play it, I'll probably have my main as Rosalina in her purple dress or maybe the blue colour swap for R.O.B

That pallete swap for Mario that resembles the American flag seems very...very...cliche...

• 3 weeks later...