Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EQG leaks featuring ShadowBolts?

ShadowSJG

Nope, it'd be nice if someone links it tho.

1379709__safe_rarity_sour+sweet_twilight

Apparently leaked from one of the foreign VA's

If they do come back, hopefully they actually get a chance to get meaningful screen time and aren't hijacked by fucking Cinch

• Brohoof 2

I saw that image posted earlier though I haven't really thought about it all that much. Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat, and Sunny Flare all made appearances in the Chapter Book "Twilight's Sparkly Sleepover Surprise" as antagonists who wanted to "help" Sci-Twi deal with the fact that she now had actual friends who weren't just Spike. If they come back along with Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest, they need to be given proper character development and not sporadic bits here and there.

I saw that image posted earlier though I haven't really thought about it all that much. Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat, and Sunny Flare all made appearances in the Chapter Book "Twilight's Sparkly Sleepover Surprise" as antagonists who wanted to "help" Sci-Twi deal with the fact that she now had actual friends who weren't just Spike. If they come back along with Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest, they need to be given proper character development and not sporadic bits here and there.

Truth. In the chapter book, they were so OOC

Best Shadowbolt confirmed returning? god I love Sour Sweet, I would like to see the Sirens used again in the EG world, or well at least the shell of their character, you know what I am saying

Sweet! Hopefully they can have their characters expanded upon and recurve some much needed development. They didn't real live up to their potential, but I hope now they finally will be given a chance to do so. I also wonder if the Shadowbolts are returning, if that means the Dazzlings will also return.

Truth. In the chapter book, they were so OOC

Sunny Flare was the most antagonistic especially when she decided to insult Sci-Twi by bringing up her transformation during a game that was played during the sleepover.

All characters were OOC in the book. They were like grade-school children in high school bodies. But the funny thing is, that the book gave Sunny Flare a character as in the movie she was a living prop with like what, 3 lines?

Good, because I need more Sugarcoat.

Who else is gonna ramble long blunt statements without consideration for other's feelings? lol

• Brohoof 1

All characters were OOC in the book. They were like grade-school children in high school bodies. But the funny thing is, that the book gave Sunny Flare a character as in the movie she was a living prop with like what, 3 lines?

Yeah, the most remarkable thing about Sunny Flare, is that it was the only other time Lighting Dust's VA had a pony role up to this point :dash:

sig-4827511.1379709__safe_rarity_sour%20

Apparently leaked from one of the foreign VA's

If they do come back, hopefully they actually get a chance to get meaningful screen time and aren't hijacked by fucking Cinch

I was going to break your dreams that she was the majorette of Friendship Games' first song, but yeah, that mint streak and eye colors debunked that possibility. It's Sour Sweet alright  :rarity: . I;m surprised Equestria Daily didn't catch this, as they show virtually everything, including foreign leaks as they've done in previous EG :huh:. Well, most, if not all, were either Latin American or Spaniard leaks, which don't exactly go under the radar on these parts :orly: . Those leaks seems to be from a more obscure language dubbing studio 

Good, because I need more Sugarcoat.

Who else is gonna ramble long blunt statements without consideration for other's feelings? lol

Sugarcoat stands out the most all thanks to her being so blunt about everything around her.

(edited)

Sugarcoat stands out the most all thanks to her being so blunt about everything around her.

She was a top 5 for characters I relate to on the show, maybe even was a top 3 lol. 

*Doesn't mean I am significantly like them xD, also emphasis on was. I don't debate anymore xD.

Edited by Lil Pip