Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's with Power ranger morpher hype?

TBD

So what's about the morpher that is getting all the attention? is it because Power ranger become a bandwagon that this series were the first one thing they randomly grub and everyone just go along with it? or what? All I know morpher is not the best PR series.  so what is your opinion why that is and why not  the others great PR series is not getting any attention?

Personally I've always said if they got rid of alot of the kid like elements the premise would be very good. If only they took themselves a bit more serious. 

That's why I'm almostalmost tempted to see the new one.

I think it's built on good ol fashioned 90's nostalgia. I mean, idk about other kids but when I was 6 I used to watch MMPR all the time. Loved it. I might give the movie a chance if it doesn't get terrible reviews

2 hours ago, Invincible said:

I think it's built on good ol fashioned 90's nostalgia. I mean, idk about other kids but when I was 6 I used to watch MMPR all the time. Loved it. I might give the movie a chance if it doesn't get terrible reviews

17 hours ago, Malcontent said:

Personally I've always said if they got rid of alot of the kid like elements the premise would be very good. If only they took themselves a bit more serious. 

That's why I'm almostalmost tempted to see the new one.

My relative said the movie is good, but I guess people felt iffy about it  because it's still keeping that "kid" elements. We'll see. But aside from the movie, I meant why is this series is the only one getting all the merchandise  attention? I been seeing them selling it merch since well 7 years ago (still going).I get it its the first power ranger ( in  the US) but now it's becoming overrated. I would like to see them move away from MMPR now and on to other power ranger series that I feel deserves the attention as well.