Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Offering one headshot sketch

Retro City

Im offering one headshot sketch request, however, the catch it that it's not first come first serve. I will pick what one i want to do.

fill this form:

Reference Link: (must have an image)

Anything i need to know about them:

why you feel you should recieve it:

http://sta.sh/02z2fi48u46

He's a pale skinned teenager with issues, grief, and self-blame. People have often commented how his eyes -though brown- are so dark that they're mistaken for a jet black colour, like his hair.

I have put a lot of time into this character, and I feel as if I should let another person try to translate my OC into their own style, plus all that melancholic jazz.

10 minutes ago, Starbit said:

Fill the form 

My OC DayShadow. Nothing really to tell about him. Just a black and red pegasus with awesome blue eyes and red muzzle and hooves. It would be cool to have an original sketch of him because due to me not having any degree of artistic ability i have no original art relating to him. Its all general zois pony creator or recolored vectors. Would be awesome to have some original art of him to use as a new avatar so that i can get rid of that Rainbow Dash recolor as my profile pic.

DayShadow licking the screen.jpg

DayShadow Mysterium 2 - Copy.png

2 hours ago, CentipedeGhoul said:

http://sta.sh/02z2fi48u46

He's a pale skinned teenager with issues, grief, and self-blame. People have often commented how his eyes -though brown- are so dark that they're mistaken for a jet black colour, like his hair.

I have put a lot of time into this character, and I feel as if I should let another person try to translate my OC into their own style, plus all that melancholic jazz.

sorry man, ponies only ;w;

(edited)

Reference Link: https://gyazo.com/3e0fbd9ac3d34b6fbeebd3d71bfae9f4

Anything i need to know about them: This is Green Tea, she's my Ponysona. Somewhat of a self-insert, except other then the colour and her appearance, I have nothing in common with her (my favourite color is green, despite hating green tea). She has two black freckles (I have the same ones, they're not accidental, haha).

why you feel you should recieve it: I think that it would be nice to have a vectored version of my pony, as I've been using my tablet to draw ponies. It definitely gives it it's own unique style, however I'd love to have a piece of art that's in the show's style.

Thank you so much :)

Edited by maemaee

3 hours ago, maemaee said:

Reference Link: https://gyazo.com/3e0fbd9ac3d34b6fbeebd3d71bfae9f4

Anything i need to know about them: This is Green Tea, she's my Ponysona. Somewhat of a self-insert, except other then the colour and her appearance, I have nothing in common with her (my favourite color is green, despite hating green tea). She has two black freckles (I have the same ones, they're not accidental, haha).

why you feel you should recieve it: I think that it would be nice to have a vectored version of my pony, as I've been using my tablet to draw ponies. It definitely gives it it's own unique style, however I'd love to have a piece of art that's in the show's style.

Thank you so much :)

my art isn't actually vectored! it's drawn 100% freehand, it's i can just draw in the show style xD

6 hours ago, Starbit said:

my art isn't actually vectored! it's drawn 100% freehand, it's i can just draw in the show style xD

Whoa, seriously?  That's amazing! I seriously thought it was vectored, you're really good at drawing ponies!

9 hours ago, maemaee said:

Whoa, seriously?  That's amazing! I seriously thought it was vectored, you're really good at drawing ponies!

thank you aha ;w;

sketch_by_prince_lionel-db4e3k4.png 

there's a sketch of one of my drawings. i would show you some of my others but i delete the sketches after im finished D:

Reference pic:

58e0c7cf2f159_mistysunrise.png.82e6304aaecf95d1abfff960372723e6.png

Anything i need to know about them: Her special talents are spiritism and ghost hunting. She's also really good at drawing. She has a thing for dark horror stuff, but when it comes to other ponies, she's very anxious and scared of socializing.

why you feel you should recieve it: Because it'd be cool to see her drawn in another art style, and it'd be highly appreciated :adorkable:

• 3 weeks later...

Refrence:Maple drawn (1).jpg

Things you need to know: She's a captain of lunas royal night guard, dont worry about the armor/helmet,and i would like if you changed the white of her eye to orange

Why i should receive it:Seeing her Drawn in so many different ways is a wonderful thing

Edited by Maple Bat