Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would offer a sacrifice to become a pony?

Bendy

Would offer a sacrifice to become a pony?  

66 users have voted

1. 1. Would you do it.

• Would do it.
    • Refuse to do it.

Would you offer a sacrifice to become a pony?

You meet Princess Celestia (a somewhat evil version of her)

Who basically tell you to: "You must kill an innocent human being of my choosing. Said human, never done harm to anyone, but you must offer him or her as a sacrifice to me. Only then, will you prove your loyalty to me and Equestria. Once done, I shall turn you into a pony with my magic." 

If you refuse to do it she just teleports away.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 3

Nope. Killing another person for my own benefit is something that would be the biggest argument against letting me travel to Equestria.

This proposal is a trap, just like that video game "Spec Ops: The Line" - you play along, you loose. The only way to do the right thing is to refuse to participate.

• Brohoof 1

Even if I intended to become a pony this would  be my reaction when I become one, So I think you know my answers no.

equestria-girls-twilight-sparkle-flail-g

Edited by Zach
  • Brohoof 2

I'm content being a human, but even if I weren't I don't think I could kill as a sacrifice. Something else that doesn't involve harming others maybe? Like never being able to eat carrots, bananas, dates, or any other of my favourite foods again? No, not worth it.

• Brohoof 2

Wait, Celestia ISN'T evil?

I don't know, even without the whole human sacrifice thing you'd already be giving up a lot. It's like a deal with the Fae, they aren't offering it just because they like you and the drawbacks are going to be monumental. And that's before you factor in the human sacrifice. Of her choosing. Her magic is powered by the Blood of a Forsaken Child. I'd say no, even if the act itself wasn't morally reprehensible.

• Brohoof 1

I'm content being a human, but even if I weren't I don't think I could kill as a sacrifice. Something else that doesn't involve harming others maybe? Like never being able to eat carrots, bananas, dates, or any other of my favourite foods again? No, not worth it.

Lol, Thats better :)

Seriously though, why would someone do that? Even if I got a chance to go to equestria it would be unbearably wrong to take another human's life just for that.

• Brohoof 2

Would you offer a sacrifice to become a pony?

You meet Princess Celestia (a somewhat evil version of her)

Who basically tell you to: "You must kill an innocent human being of my choosing. Said human, never done harm to anyone, but you must offer him or her as a sacrifice to me. Only then, will you prove your loyalty to me and Equestria. Once done, I shall turn you into a pony with my magic." 

If you refuse to do it she just teleports away.

"As much as I would like to join Equestria. I'm no dumb person.....I know human life is more important than anything you can offer in Equestria you sick bast*** . Would you kill one of your own. No why would I be any different. SO GO IF THIS IS HOW SICK EQUESTRIA IS I'D RATHER STAY HERE"

• Brohoof 1

Why would I do that? I don't even want to be a pony to begin with, so this is a strange offer to me... It can't even begin to tempt me.

• Brohoof 2

Evil-Celestia's gonna get 30 holes into her ass for suggesting such an asinine idea. By an AK-47. Just because I know there is someone out there she will be able to get to follow her plan. So to make it where such a confrontation happens. Just solve the problem. Kill the evil princess,

• Brohoof 1