Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would offer a sacrifice to become a pony?

Bendy

Would offer a sacrifice to become a pony?  

66 users have voted

1. 1. Would you do it.

• Would do it.
    • Refuse to do it.

I'd totally give Chrysalis a sacrifice...

...a sacrifice of a box of cookies, of course.

It would depend if I was going to be in equestria  or no, If it was to just become pony than nah but if it were to go to equestria as said pony than I may consider it especially if it were equestria in show

• 5 years later...
On 2015-10-20 at 5:31 AM, Raven Rawne said:

Nope. Killing another person for my own benefit is something that would be the biggest argument against letting me travel to Equestria.

This proposal is a trap, just like that video game "Spec Ops: The Line" - you play along, you loose. The only way to do the right thing is to refuse to participate.

I would probably do it in order to become a Pegasus or unicorn

On 2015-10-20 at 10:28 AM, green said:

Lol, Thats better :)

Seriously though, why would someone do that? Even if I got a chance to go to equestria it would be unbearably wrong to take another human's life just for that.

to become a pony and it probably the only choice to become a pony

• Excited 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Mmmmmmmh, on one hand, pony. On the other hand, Evil Celestia doesn't sound great. Yeah, no. I think I'll pass. If she can ask me to sacrifice someone else, she might make other, more evil, demands when I'm a pony. And I won't even have a gun to defend myself.

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

Mmmmmmmh, on one hand, pony. On the other hand, Evil Celestia doesn't sound great. Yeah, no. I think I'll pass. If she can ask me to sacrifice someone else, she might make other, more evil, demands when I'm a pony. And I won't even have a gun to defend myself.

What if celestia gave you the rights and control of her entire army. And give you the head of the derp knights?:muffins:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

What if celestia gave you the rights and control of her entire army. And give you the head of the derp knights?:muffins:

Tempting, but again, with an evil Celestia, you never know where you might end up, so no deal.

On 2021-10-29 at 1:54 PM, Scootaloo9074090 said:

I would probably do it in order to become a Pegasus or unicorn

to become a pony and it probably the only choice to become a pony

This dude literally comes in 6 years later and be like "lol, sure"

(I agree bro, you only live once. Might as well make it a pony life :derp:

AT ANY COSTS

• Shocked 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Comrade Friendship said:

But if he can change you into a pony, does it really matter? :wau:

I wouldn't sacrifice anyone! Certainly not an innocent person! The only innocent people I know are in this community and I would never harm them willingly! :mlp_okiedokieloki:

I would demand she wear the elements of harmony as proof she is indeed Princess Celestia. 

If she refuses I attempt to end her right there on the spot, and if she does I wait for the elements to purify out the evil within her.

Either way, I pass the real test and become a pony by either saving Celestia or protecting Equestria from the "fake" Celestia and look for the real one.. 

The real Celestia would never ask such of someone which means she's either corrupted/possessed or it's an imposter. Either way I won't stand for it.

On 2015-10-20 at 1:47 AM, Bendy said:

Would you offer a sacrifice to become a pony?

You meet Princess Celestia (a somewhat evil version of her)

Who basically tell you to: "You must kill an innocent human being of my choosing. Said human, never done harm to anyone, but you must offer him or her as a sacrifice to me. Only then, will you prove your loyalty to me and Equestria. Once done, I shall turn you into a pony with my magic." 

"May I suggest my Bestie, @Clawdeen? I think she's weird like that." Sparklefan offered without hesitation. :dash:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 5 months later...